• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

What did you do differently Beth? I'm thinking of trying SW again, getting tired of pointing everything on WW!

Nothing! When I do it properly and strict I do lose well :)

I did ww before and got fed up of pointing too. You should join us! I lost 7.5lbs my first week with the extra easy plan.

X

That's a great loss! I've done SW before but didn't seem to lose on EE so did green days and lost about 4-5lb in 2-3wks. I'm not really a lover of fruit either, definitely prefer veg.

I had my first weigh in today after being on cambridge and I've lost 9.5lbs, over the moon!

Decided I'm going to give SW another try, my first weigh in will be next Saturday.

Just wondering how many of you exercise? Also, what plan are you doing? I'll probably be doing a mixture of EE & Green days and will have to eat extra veg as I'm not really a lover of fruit.

Hi girls,

I hope you dont mind me joing in :) I joined SW last week and i thought it might be nice to chat to some other peepz doing it.

Anna (WelshWarriors) - joined 13.05.13
Starting weight - 18st 3 1/2lbs
Goal - 13st
Lost so far - 5 1/2lbs

Lost 15lbs total- since March 27th I believe was the exact date I started. TBH I could have even done better, some days I still disregard the plan, but the most part, I stick with it, it's so easy so I have no excuse! But it's really changed the way I look at what I'm eating :)

Hello everyone, I'm on week two of SW and am really enjoying it so far as I never feel hungry :) I was a bit of a chocoholic before I started and I'm just wondering what is the 'best value for money' chocolate in regards to syns? I don't want to blow all my syns on a bit of chocolate but every now and then I would like to be able to treat myself. TIA :)

I like a curly wurly (6 syns) just feels like it lasts that bit longer x

Hello everyone, I'm on week two of SW and am really enjoying it so far as I never feel hungry :) I was a bit of a chocoholic before I started and I'm just wondering what is the 'best value for money' chocolate in regards to syns? I don't want to blow all my syns on a bit of chocolate but every now and then I would like to be able to treat myself. TIA :)

I very much love the Weight Watchers digestive chocolate biscuits and they are only 3 1/2 syns each, so not too bad. I enjoy 2 or 3 every night. I loved chocolate and everything sweet before i started but i try to be good all day with my syns to be able to have a few biscuits in the night :)

Hi ladies, dont know if anyone will remember me but i used to post a lot last year.
Well after 3 failed cycles of IVF and the loss of my 2 closest friends in the past 6mths i have gained a LOT :( Rejoined SW last week so 1st week back on it. I am determined to lose this flab, get healthy and looking good so i feel better about myself :)
I have stuck to plan 100% this week and hope to of lost 3-4lbs on Wed night at class. I have mainly been snacking on strawberries and pineapple with total 0% fat greek yogurt mixed with a tbsp sweetener when i want a sweet fix. I also eat a lot of chicken and fish and veg. As i treat i do like a dime bar or a muller choc dessert now and again as they are only 5 syns each and well worth it. Go nice with strawberries dipped in too xxx

Hello Ladies, mind if I join?
I used to be on here a LONG time ago, but the time has come to start again! I havent really dieted since my daugther was born and have managed to lose 3 stone just by changing a few thingsm but it creaping back up again so decided on SW. I have a good 4 stone to lose to be somehwere I want to be.
I did a SW shop today and have made a quiche, and chilli. I've planned my meals for the week and most importantly the snacks! This is where I usually start to slip up if I havent got things I can grab from the fridge or a chocolate hit. Am I right in thinking Alpen light are a (b) point for 2 of them??? If so love it!!!
I tend to folllow red and green, Im old school...never had ee when I first did it, though will try and look into it.
A-Queen, I remember you!! You were really going for it when I used to follow, you had some wonderful recipes if I remember rightly?? Sorry to hear you've had some troubles recently, I hope you're feeling ok within yourself?
Oh and I am also doing it from home, but plan to join a class soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->