• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I WI on Wednesday and lost 3.5lbs!! I got my 1st stone award plus slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month, I was over the moon (still am :))

I've never been able to stay which is a shame as I would have picked up a slimmer of the week of two lol :( xx

I weighed in today, 3 lbs off, total of 30lbs lost since I started in January :) Very happy as it tipped me over the 2 stone loss and also into the next stone bracket down on the scales so I am seeing numbers on the scales that I havent seen in a very long time!

I need a bit of help with lunch ideas for work. I do not have a fridge or a microwave so am pretty much stuck with a cool bag and ice block. I have been taking a pasta salad with an arrabiatta coating but its getting a bit boring. I take mullerlight, hifi bars and fresh fruit but its the salad I am getting bored of. I dont really like salad but will put up with it, I just need to find inspiration for a different topping for the pasta in it please?

Tuna sweetcorn in quark?
I actually like cold stuffed jacket potato!
Use healthy extra for bread?
Syns for pesto, and salmon with spinach.
Cold rice/cous cous salad?
Healthy potato salad with 0% fromage frais? Spring onion chive etc.
Coleslaw made as above?
Both with cold chicken, ham, etc?
Tomato onion cucumber salad mixed almost into salsa?
Xx

I lost 3lbs this week! Unexpectedly! And I got my club ten award and my 1.5 stone award :)

Takes me to 21.5lbs lost. 2 stone 9 to go!!

How's everyone else doing?

Hi ladies, I'm restarting SW this week after losing 2 stone on it last year... I've put 1 stone back on since last June so I need to get back on it :)
Hoping I can find the motivation again

Good Luck! I need to " re start" even though I still go I've stalled at 20lb loss and i've still got 20lb to go.
C

I need to find my motivation again too, I've got to 2 stone lost and now I'm just stuck here! I'm hoping that now the weather is starting to warm up a tiny bit that I can get out and do some exercise and snack on salads etc.

I can't wait for the warm weather comes so I can get the skipping rope out ha x

Hi all, can I join?
Just set our date for ttc our 2nd child which will be jan14. I gained 3st with our first and I swiftly rejoined sw when lo was only 4wks old. I'm now at target and have been since early march. I'm finding it hard work as my brain has switched to naughty mode and I'm slowly getting to the high end of target, I desp want to be at the lower end for hols in July!

Looking forward to hearing all your sw stories! Xx

Hi all,

How we all getting on.

I reached target however have put on 3 1/2 lbs since then.

I am off the ibiza in 8 weeks so would like to lose 1lb a week till then

xx

Hey ladies! I am trying to lose 36lbs on Slimming World. My first week I got a Slimmer of the Week award with 3.5lbs lost, and I was amazed because I think I could have definitely put more effort into it (did not go to the gym and I could have eaten better). But I'm really happy with this plan. I've lost 1lb a week since, and I've admittedly been doing awful at sticking to it, but I have been avoiding sweets/junk (minus my cookie AND chocolate bar today) so for this week my goal is to get back on track.

I am just into my 3rd week online

Lost 4 1/2 lb 1st week
then 2 last week - weigh in is on sat mornings!!

Weigh in tomorrow for me, was naughty and weighed mid week and had lost 2.5 lbs. Lost 4.5 last week x

Weigh in tomorrow for me, was naughty and weighed mid week and had lost 2.5 lbs. Lost 4.5 last week x

Me too. Can't wait to get weighed tomorrow as ill definitely be getting my 2 stone award as I've lost lost at least 3 so far this week :)

i am terrible and weigh myself everyday :blush:

blooming annoying!
Have started to go on the treadmill this week so hopefully that will help.
Also trying to drink more.

Good luck at weigh in

Me too. Can't wait to get weighed tomorrow as ill definitely be getting my 2 stone award as I've lost lost at least 3 so far this week :)

I'm doing it at home but only weighing myself once a week!
Yippee on the 2 stone xx

What did you do differently Beth? I'm thinking of trying SW again, getting tired of pointing everything on WW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->