• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Welcome Claire :)

Only a lb for me this week (think star week is coming!) x

On my Monday I got my 1/2 stone loss award...well chuffed and that after only 2 weeks. But tbh I've been dead naughty this week :(

Hi ladies...Im well chuffed and had to share it with you all :) Since I joined SW on the 12th May I lost 18 1/2lbs and I was Slimmer of the Week 2 weeks in a row now :)

Hello, mind if I join in? I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago, tonight is my 3rd meeting and I've been dreadful this week, so so naughty :nope: I think I might of lost a pound but I'm convinced my scales are dodgy! The first week I lost 6lbs so hoping I will get my half a stone award tonight.

I normally have a treat on weigh day but not tonight.

Well done welshwarriors that's amazing for just over a month, hoping to be in your shoes next month :thumbup:

Well done Welsh!
Hi Lou, I'm the same, I've had a horrendous weekend! Need to get back on track!!

My weekends are always horrible :/ but I'm levelling it out by lots of exercise either 20 mins of the 30 day shred plus 10 mins of weight training or 80mins exercise bike with 10 mins weight training. No pain no gain. I know I need the exercise to tone up otherwise I will have floppy skin hanging off me soon. Plus I can get away with eating 2/3 slices of pizza without seeing a gain :)

Hi ladies! Is it ok to join....again?!

Been doing SW on and off for about 12 years! Currently 20 weeks pregnant and rejoined last week. Week has been ok though i dont think i have had enough superfree foods and ive been quite hungry which i know from experience i shouldn't be- maybe baby is having a growth spurt :wacko::shrug:

Quick Q- Does anyone know if you can have rice crispies as a b choice? :flower: xx

Hi loraloo, welcome :)
I don't think you can have rice crispies as a Hexb, I think because its too low in fibre? X

Thanks, i had a feeling it wasnt but thought i would check!

I maintained in my first week so happy with that as Ive been gaining around 1lb a week :) x

I maintained in my first week so happy with that as Ive been gaining around 1lb a week :) x

Is it hard to do it pregnant? I just wanted to eat carbs the entire time as I was soo sick lol x

Is it hard to do it pregnant? I just wanted to eat carbs the entire time as I was soo sick lol x

I left it til i was 20 weeks to go back or Id have been the same! Ive found it ok though ive been hungrier than usual! I just feel more in control of my eating now rather than using pregnancy as an excuse to just eat what i like! x

I lost 2lb this week and got my half a stone award, thats 8lb in total and I'm so chuffed, my size 18 trousers hang off me but my 16's are still tight lol.

Hi everyone!

I'm Laura, 28, and have 4.5 stone to lose to reach my goal weight of 9st 7lbs. My motivation is a holiday in October and also that we will start TTC our first when I've lost the weight!

I started at SW on 1st May and have lost 9lb to date - not amazing but a step in the right direction and have had events like weddings etc in that time. Wish you all the best in your weight loss efforts, SW is great isnt it?! xx

Hi everyone :) I am currently expecting number 2 and joined back at slimming world week before last to put some control over what I eat this time!! First weigh in last week and lost 4 and half lb yay!! Made me feel very motivated and on it again this week! X

2off this week. Takes me to 33.5lbs. I need 1.5 off next week to get my 2.5 stone award :)

New day, new start!
I seem to be telling myself this daily these days then I go into a shop and get persuaded by the impulse buy chocolate by the tills!! Give me willpower please x

Hi,just found this thread!
I joined slimming world on 9th may and today I got my 1.5st award,which I am really happy with!
I managed to buy a pair of size 18 skinny jeans this weekend after being size 20-22 just a couple of months ago,and I am having to put my biggest clothes away as they hang off me.I am so happy this is working for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->