• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

3 off for me the last week, 2 more pounds to go to lose a stone and I'm wearing my size 16 trousers now, they're even starting to get a bit loose around the waist, makes me smile to think just last month I couldn't even do them up!

Well done kerrie24! That's an amazing loss x

Hey, just started sw last night..:flower:

Can I ask how long your meetings last...and does anyone just weigh and run??

Hi all, mind if I join you all, I started slimming world 3 weeks ago! Lost 11 pound my first week and 8 pound the 2nd, 3rd one on Monday so will update then! x

My group starts at 7.30 they normally weigh until 8 then 1 hour meeting till 9 x

Jeez so it's not just mine! Fell off the wagon last night at a BBQ but back on track today...didn't expect to feel so guilty though!!

Had a really bad weekend. Saturday my little boy had an operation so we were in hospital all day. We had a cooked breakfast in the canteen then had a takeaway for tea as we got back too late to cook. (I would have made a packup but we had to be there super early and the day and night before I was busy sorting the house and baking my youngests birthday cake! Then yesterday it was Rory's first birthday. We had a little tea party and lots of cake!!

X

Hi ladies, can I join please? I started last week but the weekend didnt go so well thanks to bbq's and nice weather!!

I dont go to groups just do it online because my partner works split shifts so theres no-one to look after my LO whilst I go, I feel like I'm missing out really coz I think I need the extra support so hoping you ladies can help!!

Can I just ask about super free foods? I have been looking at some meal ideas and recipes on slimming world online, and I dont get it. One suggestion is spaghetti on toast.....where's the 1/3 of superfree foods in that?? And a recipe for spaghetti bolognese and the only super free foods in the recipe is chopped tomatoes and diced onion.....am I missing something here??

And does anyone else find that it is costing them an absolute fortune in fresh veg and fruit??

Hi ladies, can I join please? I started last week but the weekend didnt go so well thanks to bbq's and nice weather!!

I dont go to groups just do it online because my partner works split shifts so theres no-one to look after my LO whilst I go, I feel like I'm missing out really coz I think I need the extra support so hoping you ladies can help!!

Can I just ask about super free foods? I have been looking at some meal ideas and recipes on slimming world online, and I dont get it. One suggestion is spaghetti on toast.....where's the 1/3 of superfree foods in that?? And a recipe for spaghetti bolognese and the only super free foods in the recipe is chopped tomatoes and diced onion.....am I missing something here??

And does anyone else find that it is costing them an absolute fortune in fresh veg and fruit??

Firstly, this is my first week too :flower:, I am going to meetings as I wouldn't have the motivation otherwise though hubby is doing it alongside me but not going to meetings iykwim.

Superfree...your right a lot of the recipes shown dont have a 1/3 superfree. My consultant pointed this out and said you can add lots of peppers, mushrooms etc to it. For the spaghetti one you could have a big bowl of fruit and a muller light afterwards. Hope this helps.

And lastly yes!!!a clean fortune getting started for me too, never gone through so much fruit in my life. I buy a lot of frozen veg though(Iceland/asda),even peppers and onions for omelettes can be the frozen ones, they are so handy and I can lift a handful from each bag for dinner! :flower:

Thanks for the advice scoobys mum!! They don't make it easy to understand do they?!

Think I might have to take a trip to Iceland for some frozen veggies and fruit coz I'm going through it so quickly!! I do love the fresh fruit but I bought a punnet of cherries yesterday for £3 (it was a really big punnet) and they are already gone!!

I had a 1/2lbs gain this week but I really expected more lol It was my daughters 2nd birthday last week and my mum was over from Germany...so we ate out a lot, had cake etc. So im kinda chuffed that its only 1/2 pound lol

That's great welshwarriors! My BBQ and wine managed a 4lb gain for me eeeek!! There's gotta be something wrong there lol!

I go to the markets for fresh fruit and veg, I got two bags full for £9 and that lasts me and OH a good week and a half :thumbup:

Another pound and a half off for me, I did gain 2 because of eating out and a BBQ. Half a pound more and I've lost a stone!! I will be excited when I see that on the scales. :happydance: So pleased as I have a big party to go to in August, I want to be in a size 14 dress by then so I've got to focus this month :dohh:

I maintained this week. Expected it though as had a bad weekend. Hoping to get into a size 10 for my birthday in August so I need to pull my finger out lol x

^^ wow! Glad I'm not a drinker lol. The odd (and I mean odd) time I do drink its vodka and diet coke/lemonade x

^^ wow! Glad I'm not a drinker lol. The odd (and I mean odd) time I do drink its vodka and diet coke/lemonade x

Oh yes, just 2.5 syns there! At our weekend BBQ hubby bought me pint bottles of bulmers cherry cider and asked why I wouldn't drink them! 14 syns a bottle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->