~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

That's brill Hun, don't be disheartened it's still a great loss! My sis lost nothing the first week and she tried so hard, just keep at it and you will see the results soon. I'm only losing 1-2 pound a week but everyone comments on how much smaller I look each week. Xxx

First weigh in...just 1.5lb off...thought it would be more :cry:

My grandma only lost 2 her first week while I lost 7.5 even though she has more weight to lose than me. Everyone loses different and you'll probably find next week you have a bigger loss xx

Yeah I agree with the other ladies, its still a loss (I gained but thats coz I was useless at the BBQ I went to lol!) you did fab and I think what beth-terri says is right, you'll probably have a bigger loss next week!

I am so struggling with all these yummy smells of BBQs in this nice weather lol!! Anyone know of any ready made lean burgers I could get my hands on lol!? I would make them myself but mine tend to fall apart!

Weighed myself this morning (I do it at home rather than going to a meeting) and I've lost 3 stone since February :happydance: Really pleased to have reached my initial target weight, next target is to lose another two stone.

Weighed myself this morning (I do it at home rather than going to a meeting) and I've lost 3 stone since February :happydance: Really pleased to have reached my initial target weight, next target is to lose another two stone.

Well done you!! I have to go to meetings Or I wouldn't stick to it x

Yeah I agree with the other ladies, its still a loss (I gained but thats coz I was useless at the BBQ I went to lol!) you did fab and I think what beth-terri says is right, you'll probably have a bigger loss next week!

I am so struggling with all these yummy smells of BBQs in this nice weather lol!! Anyone know of any ready made lean burgers I could get my hands on lol!? I would make them myself but mine tend to fall apart!

We just got some from our butcher. He swears its just extra lean mince :haha:

Well don't pinklizzy that's amazing!!! :happydance:

Scoobys mummy, doh why didn't I think of asking a local butcher lol!! Sometimes I wonder what has happened to my brain since pregnancy!

I'd quite like to go to meetings but I'm always still at work in the evenings. My OH and a friend at work are both doing it too so we keep each other motivated and my friend and I take it in turns to bring each other SW friendly lunches which is really nice-I have to take something 'good' for lunch when it's my turn and other days I don't know what I'm having until I open the lunch box! :D

That's pretty cool pinklizzy. My MIL does SW too so I chat to her about how we are both doing. I don't go to meetings either as they are in the evening after Emilia goes to bed and my df works evenings.

I lost another 4lb this week,bringing my total to 25lbs,and got my club ten award :)

I lost 4lbs this week, well chuffed. Got my Club 10 aswell :) Only 2lbs until my 2stone award, fx for next week ;)

Well done ladies! I somehow managed to lose 3lb which is amazing considering the 2 bbqs I went to!

Anyone else struggling with the diet with this lovely weather?!!

Well done Kerrie that's ace!! Yes bailey I think we are mad doing it in summer,my consultant said last night soooo many people fall off the wagon in this season with drink and bbqs. I lost 2 lbs! That's 3.5 altogether.gonna aim to have my 1/2 stone off in the next two weeks!

Well done ladies! I somehow managed to lose 3lb which is amazing considering the 2 bbqs I went to!

Anyone else struggling with the diet with this lovely weather?!!

Opposite. I don't want to cook much or eat loads so pasta salad and jackets with salad are doing quite nicely!

I think my downfall is the booze at bbqs! I only really drink cider and wine which are both so bad on SW!! I tried adding soda to my wine at the last BBQ but it just meant I drank it quicker!!

I've lost nearly 3 pound since yesterday! Mainly due to being ill and working all night lmao but I'm so glad as I've had a bad week. I kept struggling to get under 13st but now I'm 2 pound under and staying that way. Never want to see the number 13 again lol :thumbup:

I was like that, stuck at 12 stone then flickering a bit below then back up again. Im stuck again now at 11stone 11 :(

Hi girls,

I am rejoining again!! :) my little boy is now 13.5 months and somehow I don't feel I can excuse my weight by telling myself I have just had a baby anymore!
I joined last October and did well until weddings, Christmas do's and Christmas came up! I just have no willpower when I'm surrounded by nice food and drink!
Since then I struggled to get back into it and after renovating a house, moving into that house, my DH leaving me then wanting me back! The stress is out the way and I feel ready to start my weight loss journey :) I initially want to lose 2 stone and then maybe a stone more after that. I start my group next Monday. Eek! Xx

Hi admiral! I'm the same with all these bbqs, all the nice food and drink around!! Makes dieting really hard work lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->