~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Welcome sullyswife...:wave:

I just had my third portion of slimmng world curry, but now I feel as guilty as you like...

My af is making me eat...Ive had 5.5 syns today but now I feel so guilty....:wacko:

If ur hungry ER its best you eat free foods so fill up on the curry! If it saves you binging on something naughty its a good thing. And 5.5 syns is nothing! xxxx

If ur hungry ER its best you eat free foods so fill up on the curry! If it saves you binging on something naughty its a good thing. And 5.5 syns is nothing! xxxx

Thanks hun, yeah ive just had the kitkat and thats it, but I did the workout dvd today so maybe thats why im so hungry. Got flu, and af...and all I want to do is eat, eat, eat...:lol: My partner has just sat and ate, chocolate muffin, 3 kit kats and 2 beers..Im mega proud of myself!

Exactly.... at least what you ate is healthy! I just finished off the eve with strawberries and ff nat yog and sweetener..... tasted like strawberries and cream! mmmmmmm. xx

Exactly.... at least what you ate is healthy! I just finished off the eve with strawberries and ff nat yog and sweetener..... tasted like strawberries and cream! mmmmmmm. xx

MMMMMMM that sounds yum!! I love Slimming World..xx

Right, done my workout which i found hardish cos my calves are so sore :( ab routine was okay though today. Rest day tomorrow!

I've not had much to eat today tbh now I see it written down but prob used all my syns and maybe more.

2 alpen bars and mullerlight
half chicken from nandos with spicy rice and corn on the cob and a pitta bread with houmous

ER thats a brilliant loss!

I had a sneaky WI this morning and Ive lost that damn lb I put back on plus 2 more:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I bloody hope they tell me the same in the morning!!!!!! and AF is still here!

My food today:
B/FAST- Alpen light (HEB) apple, satsuma
Lunch- BLT Salad (syn free) Mullerlight, apple
TEA: Spicy sausage and bean casserole made with qorn sausages (syn free) mullerlight
HEA- 350ml skimmed Milk as usual
Snacks- a truck load of fruit:blush:
Sys- 2 x miniature dairymilks- 3 syns, 1 slice Nimble spread with smidge of flora light (pinched off the baby:haha:) 0.5 sysn, and I had a small handful of revels, so dont know what syns that is:dohh:

Is it really ok to eat as much fruit as you like? I eat tonnes of the stuff!

Ive also ordered some Cho Yung tea, I know somebody that tried this stuff whilst on SW nad it boosted her weightloss as she was slow just like me, its very expensive but apparently good stuff so am going to give one bag a go:thumbup:

Aaaaaaaaa just wrote a mega long post and bloody lost it!!
Well the condensed version is... went pub with dh, was good and had 2 drinks. Bypassed kebab shop on way home and made beans on toast instead, did a massive food shop today for the mth so gonna plan my menu's tomorrow and i am going to be cooking me and dh a full brekky tomorrow. SW style of course :)

xxx

Well done on by passing the Kebab shop AQ! Not sure I could of!:haha:
Well I officially hate my scales, I swear they like to mess with my head! They decided they would put a lb back on for my WI in this morning:dohh:, so 1 lb loss for me this week....better than nothing I suppose...:shrug:

Gonna do my food shop in a mo and meal plan for the week. AQ- do you buy fresh veg/fruit throughout the month then? as I find I have to and I shop weekly since doing SW.

Morning girls :)

Sullyswife- welcome to our group and well done so far :)

Angel- Well done! fab loss :)

Jac- Yeah i get my big mths shop and thats for things like tins of beans, spaghetti, peas, low syn noodles, bag frozen chicken and beef, syn free burgers and sausages, pasta, rice and biscuits and crisps and chocs etc(mostly for dh. lol) and i get enough fruit and veg to last us each wk. I just prefer buying in bulk for the mth as then i dont have to worry about lunches for work etc. I get my fruit and veg between asda, aldi and lidl.

Just had lovely brekky :)
2 slices wholemeal toast(heb) with a slice of low low cheese on each(2 slices hea) and a actimal fat free yogurt and a apple :)

I am going to make a chicken roast for dinner later but aside from that i am having a duvet day as af is mega bad and i was awake half the nite tossing and turning in agony. dh looked after me all night an now he is shattered too bless him.
Might venture out for a paper but that's about it for today xxx

well done everyone!

Im nervous about wi tomorrow :(! will prob walk along the canal to tesco after lunch to get yogurts, alpen ars and maybe some fruit. gonna make chicken soup for lunch when amelie wakes up lol.

Blah im sure you will be fine hun ;-)
Its usually when im nervous that i have a good loss and when im confident iv done great it usually goes the reverse! lol.

Just off out to get a paper and a magazine and im going to be sooo lazy today! yaaay xxx

I am having a CRAP day diet wise girls!!
I just ate 4 rich tea biscuits and 2 funsize milky way's, as well as a packet wotsits and i had noodles with egg and plantain for tea which dh cooked and he used fair bit of oil and i didnt care cos AF is so bad i have no energy at all and i feel shocking after being in pain all night and getting no sleep :-(

I just hope that if i get back ontrack tomorrow that by fri i can manage to of lost 2-3lb but i doubt it.

Hope everyone else is having a nice wkend? xxx

I've had a kinda bad day too. Seemed to have ate nonstop all day, way too many carbs and had some starburst sweets too :dohh:

mullerlight and 2 alpen bars
chicken with potato wedges
pineapple and 4 starburst chews
more chicken (prob half a chickens worth :dohh:) with rice :\

dreading WI now.

Blah, how have you had a bad day?
Everything you have eaten is syn free except the starburst sweets an they are only 0.5 syns each ;-)

xxx

It was portion size more than what it was IYKWIM? I had way too much rice and waaaaaaaay too much chicken LOL No veggies either!

Argh its my WI tomorrow night, and with the birthday lunch i just ate, think i may have undone all my hard work.

B - 2 x Toast
L - Roast Pork dinner (no stuffing or crackling :( ) small potion of Pear & cinimon crumble

D - Beef Salad & Wholemeal Roll

Syns - Pear & cinimon crumble (3), Bread Roll (3), 16g Time Out Bar (4 1/2)

Ok well I have been so ill with flu all day..I had a muller light yoghurt, banana and two slices of bread with extra light triangle from HEX A & B with 1 egg and bacon (fat trimmed off) Fiance has been looking after baby all day and is knackered and I am too poorly to cook so we are having a takeaway......:nope::nope::nope::nope: Ive quickly looked in my book, and the chicken dansak is only 6.5 syns for 350 grams so I am having that with boiled rice. And nothing else..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->