• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I questioned this too Emmy, I guess as long as you are full and won't end up snacking on something bad its ok. That's the way I see it anyway.

I think it was the porridge oats and 2 eggs that did it for me lol :D but definitely going to be having them on a regular basis I think :D

We will have to put up before and now pictures to help spur ourselves and the newbies on :) x

I never did take a pic before I started but I have a few I'm not proud of! I also have some of when Id lost about 10 pounds, theyre still hideous but theyre keeping me motivated so when I get the chance I will post one. I have a party to go to this weekend and I'm dreading the photos still :( my dress that I'm going to wear fits perfectly now I was so worried it would still be mega tight so its a big win for me.

3.5lb off this week! That's my 1/2 stone sticker and a dent in my next target! Started the 30 day shred today so hoping I can blitz those 4lb this week for my stone!

Hi ladies well after doing badly on my own at home. I joined a group today and they seemed really nice.
Quick question those who do ee, what do you guys have for breakfast? I always use my b so end up getting stuck for lunch when im working...i miss my sarnies!

Hi all hope you don't mind if I jump on. I started sw on Monday as operation ttc #2 is starting this month and I really need some weight off. I was very overweight whilst pregnant with my 1st and don't want to be quite so heavy this time. I'm 7lbs under where I was when I got pregnant so I guess that's a start :)

To start by answering a question I just saw, for breakfast I generally have a mushroom and spinach omelette with either ham, smoked mackerel or salmon on the side. This morning I didn't want eggs again though and so had a small plate of cold meat/fish (ham and smoked mackerel) with a big bowl of melon and pineapple and a mullerlight. Kept me going until lunch today :thumbup:

Hi ladies well after doing badly on my own at home. I joined a group today and they seemed really nice.
Quick question those who do ee, what do you guys have for breakfast? I always use my b so end up getting stuck for lunch when im working...i miss my sarnies!

Unfortunately I'm a cereal girl too so it's always frosted wheats or weetabix! The odd time I'd have eggs or something but I usually end up just synning any bread :cry:

Thanks ladies, yes I think I'll have to syn the bread. Even if I have eggs I want toast with it. I has weta is today but I have some tuna pasta salad left so I won't waste any syns today. Thank you.
I'm off for my sw shop, meals planned for the week so I'll be good to go!

I actually plan on using my b choice for a while until I get into the swing of things. But you could do a sw grill up (bacon, sausage, eggs, mushrooms tomatos), an omlette or even lots of fruit salad and yoghurt :D

3.5lb off this week! That's my 1/2 stone sticker and a dent in my next target! Started the 30 day shred today so hoping I can blitz those 4lb this week for my stone!

:happydance: massive well done :D

Hope you have a good week so you can get a fantastic loss next week too :thumbup:

Umm, good shout!
Im doing pork tonight. Did anyone see the recipe on Lorraine this morning for pork- chinese style. Might give that a go but sw friendly!

I managed to lose 1lb this week but I am so so bloated, I had started to get a flatter tummy but now it's massive again! I'm really hoping that I don't put on too much before my booking appointment, which seems like so far away.

well done mayb_baby, staceyjc18 and pinklizzy for your losses :happydance:

I'm really excited to see how wi goes for me on friday morning :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back