• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I've got my weigh in tonight. I've started weight training though (5 days a week pure weights with no cardio) so I've no idea if that will affect the scales or not. Hopefully not xx

Crappy 1/2lb off on Thursday night. I'm blaming the 30 day shred as apparently it can slow losses down but you lose inches iykwim. I think for now I'd rather see the loss on the scale or ill revert back...back to the cross trainer just this week!

Scooby I don't think that's necessarily true. I certainly wouldn't give up because of it.

I've been weight training, as in all weights, no cardio 5 days a week and managed to lose 3lbs last week.

The 30ds has cardio in as well and isn't excessive on the weights side. The best thing to do would be to carry it on not give it up! Xx

You all make me feel lazy I don't exercise much, except walks! I really need to make some time for it!

Does anyone else really struggle when their LOs have a fussy day? Emilia is refusing to nap these last couple of days and is being very clingy, it's making it impossible for me to make a healthy meal from scratch and I'm so tempted to eat a packet of df's crisps!!

You all make me feel lazy I don't exercise much, except walks! I really need to make some time for it!

Does anyone else really struggle when their LOs have a fussy day? Emilia is refusing to nap these last couple of days and is being very clingy, it's making it impossible for me to make a healthy meal from scratch and I'm so tempted to eat a packet of df's crisps!!

I always make sure I have something quick to make just in case my lo is being fussy and with any meal I make I always prep whilst they are playing happily or my youngest is napping just in case they play up when it's time to make tea. If its really bad I also just wait until DH is home to start cooking so he can keep them occupied!
This is only my first week though so I'm pretty determined, ask me in a couple of months! Lol xx

My df works evenings and split shifts to boot so he's never here at mealtimes, I always try to make something I can quickly prepare I'm advance but not always. I did well today though, I didn't cave in to the crisps!! I grabbed an apple and thankfully Emilia did have a nap so I made a crustless quiche which was yummy and I still have 2 portions in the fridge I can just grab and eat tomorrow if she's still fussy lol!!

Admiral is it both your children's birthdays today? Or am I misreading your tickers?

Admiral is it both your children's birthdays today? Or am I misreading your tickers?

Well done Hun! You sound like your doing great anyway!
I just haven't changed my tickers! Lol! My little boy turned 1 beginning of June and my little girl turned 3 mid July xx

im going to my first session tonight and im so excited.
can i please join this thread.
i lost 50lbs two years ago but it has slowly crept back on and then some. i think last time i did it i needed some supprt really because i just gave up.
i weight 270lbs at the moment and id like to get to around 150lbs so ive got alot to go
im 5ft 9 and a size 20

I fell off the wagon and can't get back on!

I havent tried hard for 4 weeks and I still lost a half pound then another 1lb,I really wanted to lose 2st by august bank holiday when we go away but thats still another 1.5lbs off and this week I have had kebab,pizza and donuts :-(

I feel like bingeing big time!

Wel done ladies. I losr 3lb in my first week, hope to do ok this week, had anight out on sat and drank 5-6 vodkas and diet cokes but had free food all day and reduced my syns since...fingers cross I lose!!!

I fell off the wagon and can't get back on!

I havent tried hard for 4 weeks and I still lost a half pound then another 1lb,I really wanted to lose 2st by august bank holiday when we go away but thats still another 1.5lbs off and this week I have had kebab,pizza and donuts :-(

I feel like bingeing big time!

I am feeling exactly the same! For the last 3 weeks I keep flipping between being so good and loving doing slimming world to completely falling off the wagon!
I seem to be ok being good 5 days of the week but then the two days (usually my df's days off) I just can't do it! I've still managed to lose each week except one but its only been 1lb or half a pound!

I just can't seem to focus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"