• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I maintained my weight last week and hoping I have lost at least 1 pound tonight! Although if I maintain then that's ok I guess, better than gaining :haha:

Keep going everyone! :)

I got my stone award after 5 weeks :) I an over the moon! Third of the way there! Woop!! xx

Bumping!! How are we all. I'm needing 1/2lb for 1.5 stone but keep staying th same! In fairness I haven't been majorly trying either! Just have no motivation. Been doing extra hours at work (I work at a deli/hot food counter) the goujons/baguettes are just too tempting!!

hi girls i have only just started SW can i join you pls? xxx

Your very welcome...this thread has died a little lately. What you think of sw? I've gone off the rails slightly.

Thank you for the bump :flower:

Well I rejoined SW after the school holidays, I have lost 17.5lb since September 4th!

I started my journey summer 2012 at 16stone 12lb, I am now 13stone 7.5lb!

Your very welcome...this thread has died a little lately. What you think of sw? I've gone off the rails slightly.

I like it :) I like that I can cook lots of family meals, one of the lovely girls on here has sent me her slimming world pack so I have something to follow now :) love it i can have treats too-Just had some french fries crisps for 4.5 syns :) whats everyone else used there syns on girlies? Sure you will soon get back to it hun.

carly-well done on your loss hun.

xxx

Syns are always crisps and alpen lights here as I use my a and b on cereal and milk!

I have been having curly wurlys too :) yummy xxx

I don't really have syns, if I do then it's sauces like mayo or BBQ on a lunch/dinner.

I can't just have 1 bag of crisps I would have to eat them all :dohh:
so I find it best not to have any lol

^^I know what you mean about the crisps hun. xxx

Hello all. I joined SW on the 30th of October and lost 7.5lbs at my first weeks weigh in last Wednesday. Feeling really determined to lose 2 stone by Christmas and then carry on next year to lose even more!

I fell off the Slimming World band wagon a few weeks after I found out I was expecting baby #2, going to get straight back on it though once baby is born, need to shift some of this weight! :blush:

Well done Starmie thats fab.

Girls sure you will get back on it when the time is right for you xxx

Hey all.

I joined slimming world a week ago. I went to get weighed last night and lost 5lbs!
Still got a way to go but im in the right mindset now to shift this baby weight!
Im not sure on a weight goal yet maybe around 9st 7lbs but ill be happy back in my size 10s!

Topsy - I sure hope I can get back into it :blush:

Jadey - Hello :wave:

Welcome to the thread. Well done on your weight loss, that is great! :happydance:

Jadey-well done on your loss hun. xxx

Excalibur hope you are doing ok.

I went 0.5 over my syns yesterday but other than that was ok :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho