~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi. Please can I join the thread. I started slimming world 2 weeks ago and have lost 6lb so far (3.5 first week, 2.5 tonight). Hopefully loosing weight will help me tk conceive as well as helping me feel healthier and more confident xx

Well done on all the losses :)

I weighed in last night and I put on 2lb, but expected it so I knew I would gain but....... My group voted me Miss Slinky 2013!!!! Couldn't believe it was very overwhelmed xx

Topsy - I'm not doing too bad thank you, can't wait to get back into SW and lose some of this baby weight! Hope you are ok too?

MrsO1987 - Welcome to the thread and well done on your weight loss :happydance:

CarlyP - Well done on being voted Miss Slinky :)

Mrs O well done on your weight loss so far :)

Carly-sure you will soon have them lbs off again and well done for being voted :)

Excalibur-thank you hun.

I been having eggs for breakfast as they full me up, what does everyone else have?

xxx

I sometimes have a full breakfast, quorn sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, or I have a ham and cheese toastie.

Back to update,I lost anpther 2.5 this week making a total of 2stone 5lbs and I got back into a fitted blouse I had before having ds2 :)

Topsy - You're more than welcome hun :)

Kerrie - Well done on the weight loss! :thumbup:

carly I like the sound of your breakfast :) i am having scrambled egg and smoked salmon, with mushrooms, spinach and toms today :)

Kerrie-well done on the loss and fitting into the top :) xxx

Todays breakfast I had 2 slices wm bread with ham and egg,through the week I dont get time so grab a cereal bar or fruit and have early lunch around 11.30.

Hello, I know its been ages since anyone posted on this thread. But thought I would see if anyone is still doing it?

Anyway, I've been on and off sw for years but i'm hoping to ttc no 2 this year and want to shift as much weight as poss before summer. Who's with me???

Im currently going between ee and green days.

Today I had-
b- 2 eggs, 1 slice of nimble bread, 2 bits of bacon with fat removed and mushrooms.
L- sw quiche with peppers, mushrooms, onion and ham. I ate half of it!! will eat the rest tomorrow and also had grapes, pear and orange.
D- turkey stir fry with peppers, mushrooms onion and noodles with soy sauce and worchester sauce and chinese 5 spice.

For a snack later I will have a choc orange mullerlight....they are sooo nice!

Anyone tried mug shots? I've got some in, but haven't tried them yet.

I hope some of you are still around, its always great to have a chat and get recipes etc!

Can I join please ?

had first weigh in last night and lost 7lbs :happydance:

Doing ee, and think ive got the hang of it x

Claire - I still stalk this thread but I'm not doing SW at the moment, going to get back on it after baby is born :D

Beautywithin - Welcome to the thread :wave:

Well done on your weight loss, that's great! :happydance:

I need slimming world buddies lol

I'm going it alone at home as my hubby has the car the nights that our local group is on (he works nights as a carer).

I started the year trying calorie counting and am coming back to slimming world hanging my head in shame. I absolutely hated that I was having to weigh every single thing that I ate on calorie counting and definitely think I'm too lazy to do that.

I NEED to lose the weight to get my cycles going properly so we can ttc, even though we're ttc at the moment, I have long irregular cycles that definitely improve as the weight comes off.

Add to that we go on honeymoon at the beginning of June, so I'd love to get as much weight gone as possible by then :D

I've just restarted 100% today so am looking forward to weighing in next monday :happydance:

I need buddies too Emmy Reece :) This is my second attempt at slimming world too, think I have got my head around it a bit more this time :)

Good luck loosing weight for your Honeymoon hun.

xxx

Thank you

I was majorly struggling with my healthy extras last time and not really wanting them, but I've figured out a way around it and have them as snacks at night time rather than me picking at rubbish and using syns :D

Good luck with your weight loss too xx

Thanks you :) Glad you found a way round it hun, I used to save my syns for snacks in the eve normally some french fries crisps :) xxx

Snack wise tonight I've got
2 crispbreads (3 syns)
2 dairylea triangles (hexa)
1 special k chewy delight bar (5 syns as I had a hexb of bread at lunchtime)
1 bag of special k crisps (4 syns)

And that's pretty much where most of my 12.5 syns have gone today, I used 0.5 on a mullerlight greek yoghurt :)

I really need to stick to it as we really want to move forward with ttc and at the moment we know that it's my weight affecting my cycles because of how they improve when I lose weight :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->