~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Aw hun sure you will stick to it- hopefully we can all motivate each other to keep on track hun. :hugs: xxx

Keep it going ladies!
I've had a bad 2 days.
Mil is also loosing weight so I thought Sunday lunch would be ok but it was complete sabotage!
Chicken and bacon in gravy topped with pastry, brussel sprouts fried in oil w streaky bacon and chestnuts. Two desserts... which was ok apparently as they were low fat but tonnes of sugar!
And tea? Scones! Nothing else.
Then today I was sick from 4am first thing I ate were a few of dh spicy wedges and then I had fish fingers for dinner.
I hopefully will be feeling better tomorrow.
Xx

Although I'm not currently on the Slimming World plan, I am here to support you ladies, same reason why we are all here! We can do this! :D

RaspberryK - I started Slimming World but found out I was pregnant not long after, so I have put it on hold until after the baby is born and then I will go back onto the plan, I was doing EE as I found it so much easier than the rest xx

I'm still going, I knew I was pg when I started again.
You can have extra hex when pregnant, I won't until I get a bit further on though xx

that's actually part of the reason why I chose slimming world, that I can carry on with it when pregnant

does it sound mad that I'm actually excited for weighing in next monday? :blush:

I can't wait for tomorrow night, I usually do look forward to weigh in night, unless I think I've done badly.
I go with a work friend too so it's very social for me xx

I wish I could go to our local group, but hubby has to have the car on the nights that ours is on and the nearest one after that is over 45 minutes away which includes a drive over the mountains which I refuse to do as it's a horrible road :dohh:

So hopefully I can stick at it at home and if the worst comes to the worst I'll save up for the online membership :)

Oh no we have about 10 in our local area so I can get to one another venue or day xx

Does this look ok for today?

Breakfast - strawberries and mullerlight greek coconut yoghurt (0.5 syns)
Snack - banana bread from graze box (2.5 syns)
Lunch - blt on weight watchers wholemeal bread (hexb and 4 syns for olive spread and mayo)
Snack - banana and tangerine
Dinner - batchelors golden vegetable rice with morrisons bbq chicken and salad
Snack - 2 crispbreads (3 syns), 2 dairylea triangles (hexa) and special k chewy bar (5 syns)

15 syns total for today :)

Looks fine.
I've had 2 slices wholemeal toast so far today with spread.
I'll have an apple if I'm hungry before lunch.
Lunch is baked potato with cheese ( hex ) and salad, maybe tuna if I feel like it.
Think cod loin for dinner with spinach but not 100% decided.
Xx

My main downfall is when we go to my mum's during the day (hubby is a carer for her as well as myself and some others), she's always offering biscuits or chocolates etc so the plan is to now start taking a packed lunch with me and lots to drink ;)

Your food sounds absolutely delicious :D

SoI've not got hungry yet, I'm actually not a massive eater most of the time and I've lost my appetite recently.
Mil likes to sabotage my diets, lol!
I found the last mmuller light in the fridge so that's afternoon snack with the Apple.
Dinner is definitely cod loin, remembered I got sugar snap peas in tesco on sat -Green veg craving!
I'll be syning a bit of hollandaise for the cod and coleslaw or mayo at lunch xx

looks like a good day food wise girls xxx

The Greek muller yog are they 0.5 syns each does anyone know, I had one for breakfast :)

xxx

Yummy, your meals sound lush.
Is the BBQ from fresh section of frozen section in morrisons. I'd love to get some. Is if like a chicken leg or breast?
As for me, I lost 8lb last week. 1st week. But do t think this week will be so good as had an Indian on Friday and loads of chocolates yesterday!
Chilli for tea tonight!

it's from the fresh section, should be near the sliced meats. it's basically chicken breast slices xx

Ah ok I've seen that. Is the tikka one free as well? Yummy in salads and pasta x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->