~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I'm not sure about the tikka one as I'm not too keen on spicey stuff so didn't look it up xx

RaspberryK - Well done on still going whilst pregnant, I was still attending for so long but once I stopped losing the weight, I lost hope, I know it's expected to gain weight whilst pregnant but I refused to pay the weekly fee's just to gain weight :dohh: xx

Emmy - That sounds fine, also yummy :haha:

Claire - Well done on the 8lb weight loss, that's great!

Wow 8lb is fantastic!
I didn't get hungry between meals but I used up some syns with a sauce for my cod and some pesto in the pasta I had with it.
Dh wants me to make him a giant mince pie for pudding which lucky for me I only eat with tea or coffee. And since I don't like either at the moment that's my temptation gone. Same as with chocolate.
Xx

I lost 2.5 this week too,3 weeks ago I lost 4.5 but the two weeks inbetween were a maintain and a half pound gain,so Im pleased this week :)

RK well done on your loss hun and kerri you too.

Emmy hope you are doing ok hun?

I am on a red day today, made a slimming world quiche the other night, its yummy :) xxx

Hoping i can slide my way back in? I stopped posting on the forum, but we're wtt so i'm back. Back on plan and wanting to try and get from 13st7lb to 9st7lb. I lost 7lb last week on my first week back on :) i've found it easy to get back into, but struggling when i cant be bothered to cook! I'm definitely an emotional eater, but very determined to lose the weight as i so want another baby!

Thanks guys, I did good especially since I was ill Monday and Sunday was lunch with mil.
Went to Milton Keynes today and had jacket potato and super free soup tonight but just don't fancy it and lost my appetite. I'll have a Muller chocolate and glass of milk for syns later xx

Kerrie - Well done on your weight loss :D

Mummymunch - Hello :wave:

Hi ladies, haven't been on here for months. Checking back in. Been on SW for just over a year now. Loss as of weigh in this morning is 4 stone 5.5lbs. Doing the C25K workout too. Much easier than when I started it this time a year ago!

Thanks Raspberry, yep the end is getting closer. Never thought I would get this far so getting to target is actually becoming a reality rather than a dream!

ZoMo - Way to go on your weight loss! Well done! That is amazing :D

Beautywithin - 9.5lbs is great, well done! :D

Zomo-Its good to hear you are almost at your goal-I am only just starting but gives me hope I will loose some weight.

BW-thats a fab loss over 3 weeks, well done.

xxx

Well I managed to stay the same my first week :dohh:

Af is just around the corner and I've been so bloated with it that I'm surprised I didn't put weight on.

Hubby has said he will put £10 for every 7lb I lose into my pot of dreams to start saving for a pushchair/travel system when we eventually need one (the one I like - Britax Affinity - isn't available in the catalogue), so that is going to be extra incentive :happydance:

Food plan for today

Breakfast - grapes and greek mullerlight (0.5 syns)
Lunch - dairylea on toast (hexa and hexb) with some tomato, cucumber and sliced chicken on the side
Snack - frozen fruit, greek mullerlight (0.5 syns) and a special k chewy bar (5 syns)
Dinner - homemade turkish style meatballs, chips (done in the actifry) and salad
Snack - low low cheese snack pack (9 syns)

Total syns - 15

Sounds like you are on the right track.

Aw your hubby sounds so supportive hun.

xxx

Emmy - Staying the same is better than putting on :winkwink:

That's so sweet of your DH :cloud9:

Hi ladies

Could do with some advise.

I'm thinking of doing slimming world but as I don't eat anything which says its low fat, sugar free etc would there still be lots to eat

I did it years ago, remember eating lots of muller light but as they're not hip good for I I stay away from anything low fat... Hence need to diet again :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->