~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done on those losses girls. And Blah u will be fine, sounds like you had a good day to me lol! AQ - hope you feel better soon and AF goes away. ER - hope you feel better too.

I have had a ok day...

Breakfast - 42g All Bran with milk (HEA and HEB)
Lunch - Stuffed Turkey Breast (one and half syn) with rocket, spinach, spring onion, red peppers, yellow peppers and cucumber.
Dinner - Chicken and Pea Risotta

Snacks - a satsuma and a fat free shape zero yoghurt.

So 1.5 Syns for me today.

Maybe TMI ..... but i am soooooo constipated and uncomfy. Have been eating tons aof fruit and veg! And had 8 sachets of fybogel and dulcolax for 2 days and er .... nothing! HELP! xxxx

Rocket Soup - Serves 4 - SYN FREE

You will need ....

400g Potato - peeled and chopped into chunks
200g Shallots - peeled and roughly chopped
140g Rocket (2 bags worth)
1 Litre Vegetable Stock
Pepper

Spray a saucepan with frylight and add the shallots - cook on medium heat until they soften.

Add the potatoes and stock and bring to boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.

Add the rocket stir into mixture then take off heat.

Add pepper to season.

Then blend until smooth.

ENJOY!

Chicken and Pea Risotto - Serves 4 - Syn Free

You will need ....

1 Large Onion, chopped
1 Celery Stick, finely chopped
1 Leek, finely chopped
Fry Light
283g or 10oz Dried Risotto Rice
1.1L or 2 Pints of Chicken Stock
220g or 8oz Frozen Peas
283g or 10oz Cooked Chicken, Shredded

Spray a deep pan with frylight and cook the onion, celery and leek for 15 minutes to soften.

Add the risotto rice and stir in.

Gradually add the chicken stock, a spoonful at a time and stir the risotto continously. (Best to add more stock when the last quantity has been absorbed by the rice).

After the stock has been added and the rice is looking plump and is on a low heat add the frozen peas.

Cook for a further 20 minutes - stirring often.

Add the cooked chicken to heat through.

Enjoy!

Blah- You will be fine as you have eaten loads of chicken and its a SS food ;-)

ER- Hope you feel better soon hun. Nothing worse than feeling crappy, esp when you have a lil bubs to care for.

Firstprincess- Oooh those recipes sound yummy. Will give them a go next wk :)

As for me, i am drained. Just made tuna pasta with toms and spring onions for work and will take a yogurt too. I am having tea at mum an dads tomorrow so will be having pork chops, new potatoes an veg. Too exhausted to be arsed doing anything.
In bed now watching dancing on ice. Up early for work tomorrow and after that its the late shift all wk so that has come at a good time. Need my sleep this wk.

Hope everyone has had a nice wkend?

xxx

Hey there ladies xxx Hope we are all ok xx

I have had an ok day, my PND has reared its head, I have just picked on things all day as I haven't been overly hungry!! Onwards and upwards, tomorrow is a new day and back on plan!!!

Hey girls, I know we can eat 'as much free food as we like' but I wonder if portion size really does matter? Especially meals containing lots of carbs etc? My portions have been pretty big...I need to learn how to cook for 2 and not 6 on SW!!:dohh:

Good day all round for me:
BFAST: Chopped apple, grapes and raspberries topped with vanilla mullerlight
LUNCH: Alpen light bar(HEB), apple, satsuma
TEA: pasta with tuna, onion, sweetcorn, beetroot and peppers. Mullerlight yog.
Syns- 1 flake Ooooppps!! :dohh: (was so yummy though) 8.5 syns.

Had my WI and lost 3.6lbs :happydance: So pleased, was wanting 4 but that was before I got AF so I'm happy that I lost at all :D Thats nearly half a stone in 2 weeks!

Had my WI and lost 3.6lbs :happydance: So pleased, was wanting 4 but that was before I got AF so I'm happy that I lost at all :D Thats nearly half a stone in 2 weeks!

Awww well done hun, I knew you would you have been working out like a bugger!! :lol: xx

Well done Mandy thats brilliant!:happydance:

I really must hide the scales from myself! I accidentally stood on them this morning:blush: and weighed 11.81/2, and I was 11.10 yesterday morning:dohh:

Well done Mandy thats brilliant!:happydance:

I really must hide the scales from myself! I accidentally stood on them this morning:blush: and weighed 11.81/2, and I was 11.10 yesterday morning:dohh:

Just once a week woman! :lol: Thats a two pound loss though x :
)

Well done girls! Your doing great! I'm not WI until Wed eve at SW cos if I havent lost I will go silly!

I have had a high fi bar for brekkie (HEB)
Milk in tea today (HEA)
Lunch is my rocket soup and fruit

and dinner.... christ knows! lol!

xxx

Is your AF gone jac? I know that you literally pee out the weight you gain on your period.

So it's Feb tomorrow... what's everyones Feb goals? Mine is to lose 10lbs and to continue with my P-90 and maybe progress to a heavier weight in a few weeks. Not sure yet!

Is your AF gone jac? I know that you literally pee out the weight you gain on your period.

ish, at the end now:thumbup:

I bloody awful for weighing myself, I'm obsessed with the dam scales:dohh:
My WI day is going to change to a Wed lunch time from this wed so I hope that loss shows on the scales in class! woop! I am going to be bang on with everything this week, I want to be 11.7 at Wednesdays weigh in:thumbup:

Hopefully going spinning this evening too, if we can get a place

My goals for Feb are:
1. To be at max 11 stone by the end
2. To be working out at least 4 x weekly
3. Drink more water
:thumbup:

morning x
Well done on the weightloss girls x

Had an okish day yesterday :blush:
breakfast was porridge with milk & low cal sweetner & an orange
Lunch was roast dinner - lamb, boiled pots, peas, cabbage, & 1 yorkie (4 syns?) and gravy (2syns)
then had some of my dads pudding that he made, apricot swiss roll with apricot jam apricots & custard :dohh: only had a tiny portion though was so sickly tbh wish i hadnt bothered, havent got a clue how many syns were in that.
made some sw chips at about 7pm & then had a sugar free jelly x

must do better today :thumbup:

thanks for the recipes, I might have to try the rissotto, it sounds yummy x
we've got chicken for dinner but not sure what to do with them x Any ideas??

Oh and my goals for feb are:
1) drink more water & less tea
2) lose half a stone if not more by the end
3) do more exercise than once a week

Good goals girls. Mine are

DRINK MORE WATER
LESS CAFFIENE
AND LOSE 8LBS

xxx

Oops had a couple of biscuits at my mums house :dohh: Max of 8 syns though and they were 'health' biscuits, no gluten, no egg etc etc, were yummy!

having gammon and boiled pots and peas for tea :) maye pineapple too YUMMY.

I'm obsessed with the scales too :blush:

I usually weigh myself every morning "just out of interest" :lol: but I only take notice of what they actually say once a week. I'm feeling really great at the moment :) I'm starting to really feel like I've list weight... My clothes are getting loose, and a few people have commented on my weight loss :happydance:

I'm really determined to stick with this, I feel so much better about myself, like I'm actually worth eating healthily for iykwim?! :blush: I've always been overweight from a young child, so I'm determine to get down to a healthy weight :)

Today I've eaten

B- 2 slices cinnamon toast, grapes and muller light
L- savoury rice, chicken breast, sweetcorn and mushrooms. Then an apple
Sn- an orange
D- Spag Bol, not sure what I'm gunna have for afters yet... Maybe a mini twister for 2.5 syns

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->