~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi ladies,

Well another sneaky weigh in...and another 1lb down so 4lb loss in total since Last Wed, not due to weigh till Wed.

Breakfast - One and a half weetabix, with skimmed milk and a banana from HEA A & B

Lunch - Syn Free Chips..:dohh: I was craving something unhealthy so Matthew made me some, bless him.

Dinner - Slimming World Carbonara, I am using extra light philedelphia instead of quark so it will be synned will work out how much later.

Thinking about having a Skinny Cow ice-cream lolly for dessert..but not sure..:lol:

Well, I'm feeling really bloated and like I have not lost any weight. I want to lose 2lbs a week really. Still doing a good 40 mins walk a day. And eating soooooo healthy .... nothing i would count as naughty.

Today...

Milk in tea (HEA)
Brekkie ... Hi Fi bar (HEB)
Lunch.... Rocket and Potato Soup, Strawberries and Watermelon
Dinner.... Egg noodles with mangetout, babycorn, red and yellow pepper, and onion. And chow mein sauce (3 syns)
Then 3 clementines and a natural yogurt. And a chunk of pineapple.
Snacks... Options hot choc (2 syns)

So 5 syns today.

xxx

Doing well today! I do feel hungry though:dohh: Ive cut down our portions a little.

Today had
BFAST- 42g weetabix crunchy (heb) with ss milk from hea
sn- apple
LUNCH- Tuna pasta from yesterday, mullerlight
sn- orange and apple and Alpen light bar (3 syns)
TEA- SW spag bol with quorn, mullerlight

So 3 syns for me so far! I'm craving something sweet though! I need some help with syn free or low syn snacks!

Doing well today! I do feel hungry though:dohh: Ive cut down our portions a little.

Today had
BFAST- 42g weetabix crunchy (heb) with ss milk from hea
sn- apple
LUNCH- Tuna pasta from yesterday, mullerlight
sn- orange and apple and Alpen light bar (3 syns)
TEA- SW spag bol with quorn, mullerlight

So 3 syns for me so far! I'm craving something sweet though! I need some help with syn free or low syn snacks!

Jelly or a fat free yoghurt do it for me

I usually just stick to fruit jac. You could have strawerries with sweetner or something with yogurt ontop?

I've been okay today minus the biccies!

Yeah yoghurt and fruit... nom nom. I had strawberries with natural yoghurt and a little sweetener the other night and it was lush, so yummy. x

Sugar free jelly is 0.5 syns for the whole thing :)

Jac - Sugar free jelly is the sweet snack I have every night lol x I use Finley's little pots & with one packet I get 5 portions of jelly x

Thanks ladies, I'll pop off to Tesco for some jelly tomorrow:thumbup:

I have strawberries in the fridge, oh and loads of mullerlights, I'm a bit dubious about eating lots of mullerlights though, they are like 89 calories a pot and Ive already had 2 today!

They are a free food tho hun. Maybe get smaller fat free yoghurts to so they have fewer calories. xxx (i get mullerlights and shape zeros) x

Mullers are fine, they are free foods. I have at least one a day and am still losing weight x

I usually have 1 a day but ive had 2 today :)

Hi girls :)

Well done on the loss Blah!! that's fab! Knew u would be fine ;-)

I am still feeling super bloated and af still here in full glory :-( still weigh same as last wk so weight not shifting this wk! I had 2 choc biccies at mum an dads before but had a healthy tea... 2 pork chops, boiled potato, sprouts, cauli and pineapple. Then a activia fat free yogurt and some sugar free jelly :)

Going to be extra good tomorrow and wed an thur and hope that loses me at least 1lb then il try extra hard next wk as af will be gone thank god!

Also have a added incentive to lose the weight... went Dr's earlier and he is referring me an dh to the fertility clinic for IVF this wk!! WOOP WOOP!!
He said i will hear from them within 2mths as the waiting list is low. So gives me 8wks to get this weight shifted and in good shape! I am so happy the ball has started rolling! Makes me realise even more how important losing this weight is. I want a baby more than anything in the world and will go all out to give us the best chance :)

xxx

AQ - that is fantastic news! Huge Hugs. Hope AF goes soon (im the same and feel sooo bloated!) XXX

AQ - thanks and thats such exciting news about IVF!

Hi girls :)

Well done on the loss Blah!! that's fab! Knew u would be fine ;-)

I am still feeling super bloated and af still here in full glory :-( still weigh same as last wk so weight not shifting this wk! I had 2 choc biccies at mum an dads before but had a healthy tea... 2 pork chops, boiled potato, sprouts, cauli and pineapple. Then a activia fat free yogurt and some sugar free jelly :)

Going to be extra good tomorrow and wed an thur and hope that loses me at least 1lb then il try extra hard next wk as af will be gone thank god!

Also have a added incentive to lose the weight... went Dr's earlier and he is referring me an dh to the fertility clinic for IVF this wk!! WOOP WOOP!!
He said i will hear from them within 2mths as the waiting list is low. So gives me 8wks to get this weight shifted and in good shape! I am so happy the ball has started rolling! Makes me realise even more how important losing this weight is. I want a baby more than anything in the world and will go all out to give us the best chance :)

xxx

Thats brilliant news hun..:happydance::happydance:

Just finished off my eve with 2 ryvita black pepper (2 syns each) with Quark (which is vile unless cooked in something!) and slice tomato ..... mmmmm. Takes my total to 9 syns today.... EEK! The most I have had since being on the diet and it seems like I have eaten feck all today.

Gonna have fruit for brekkie tomorrow.
Salad for lunch.
And Tuna Jacket with salad for dins.

Also got a long walk tomorrow as our doctors is 2 miles away and i have a walk there and back.

So determined for a loss this week. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->