~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hey all! well its my weigh in and i stayed the same as last week i'm now 13st 9lbs :)

feel good about that cos i have had a bad week!

i'm doing homemade chicken tikka masala for tea!!! yum :)

xx

Hi Everyone.

Aw Bec if u had a good time being bad its worth staying the same!

Im not optimistic for a loss this week, i feel so bloated. But will see, not gonna use my scales.

So brekkie for me was an apple and a cuppa tea.
Lunch is 5 small slices of chicken (the stuff for sandwiches) with rocket, beetroot, spring onion and grated carrot. And 2 satsumas.
Dinner is tuna and sweetcorn jacket potato.

Snacks will be fruit and yoghurt. May make jelly too.

xxx

ER I bet you have done fab!!!!

Becci thats brill!!

FP, I feel the same about my weightloss this week!!!

Had a lush veggie pasta bake for tea, was delish!!!!!

Good luck ER! You will be fine! Post on fb and here as soon as you can. My weigh in is tomorrow eve .... so stick to fruit and salad in the day me thinks! lol!

I have had...

HEA - milk in tea
Brekkie - apple
Lunch - rocket, beetroot, carrot, spring onion sliced chicken (sandwich stuff) and 2 satsumas
Dinner - 1 and 1/2 jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn. rocket, red onion, cucumber, red and yellow peppers and tomato.
And a satsuma and a handful of grapes.

So no syns today. Hoping for good stuff with the WI tomorrow... BUT.... not optimistic. x

Good luck for your wi ER :)

Today ive had

B- toast with 2 eggs and mushrooms (1syn for spread), an orange
L- went to soft play with LO so had jacket pot with chill and a cupcake! (ooops :lol: unsure on syns but not worried as have only been averaging 6 syns this week)
D- boiled rice and small portion of chicken and mushroom from Chinese for 4 syns. Was lush!!! Then big bowl of apple, orange, kiwi and grapes plus a muller light for afters

Oh and I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning and says I've lost another 3lbs :happydance: official weigh in isn't till fri though. Hopefully that means in on track for my 1st full stone to be off :)

Anyone got wi tomoz? Xx

Good luck for tomorrow girls :) & becci a STS is better than a gain :hugs:

I've done okay today
2 alpen bars
a mugshot
leftover small portion of potatoes and gammon
aked potato, beans and salad

will prob have a couple its of fruit after my shower :) I did my cardio workout too today.

Anyone been watching 'is my crash diet killing me?' series? Its really good and is on 4OD.

Good luck ER! You will be fine! Post on fb and here as soon as you can. My weigh in is tomorrow eve .... so stick to fruit and salad in the day me thinks! lol!

I have had...

HEA - milk in tea
Brekkie - apple
Lunch - rocket, beetroot, carrot, spring onion sliced chicken (sandwich stuff) and 2 satsumas
Dinner - 1 and 1/2 jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn. rocket, red onion, cucumber, red and yellow peppers and tomato.
And a satsuma and a handful of grapes.

So no syns today. Hoping for good stuff with the WI tomorrow... BUT.... not optimistic. x

Your on my fb? Whats your name? :dohh: :haha:

Fingers crossed for ER, Kayleigh and FP for tomorrow!

I sort of have my WI tomorrow as it will be first proper class, so tomorrow will sorta be my starting weight. My WI days will change to a Wed instead of a sunday now.

Ive had today:

B/FAST- Exotic fruit and vanilla mullerlight
LUNCH- Baked pot and beans at the soft play, delivered with totilla chips and coleslaw which I didn't touch :grin: Apple-Alpen bar (heb)
TEA- SW chips, eggs and spag hoops, Flake (8.5 syns)

and just scoffed another mullerlight and an apple:blush:

My yo-chung tea arrived today too so had 2 mugs of that too:thumbup:

whats that tea jac? is it a laxative? I do not need laxatives on this diet :rofl:

Oooo can I join here please? Im starting back at SW tomorrow. Been on and off for 10 years now. I always get within a couple of lb off target and then just stop going :shrug: I dont know why. Really want to reach it this time, feeling fat and fed up :nope: xxxxx

is it yummy?

:wave: loraloo. are you joining class/online/diy?

is it yummy?

:wave: loraloo. are you joining class/online/diy?

Class....AGAIN! :blush: Got a wedding in May and Amy's birthday in June so hopefully the incentive will help! xxxx

Its neither to be honest, I'm a sod for buying different tea's (or was when preggo) and I only probably had one or two teabags and threw it.
Its pretty tasteless, suppose like normal black tea tastes but much weaker, I put a spoon of sweetener in it.

Just been reading some reviews alot of people are saying they have wee'd alot lol!!!

AQ - Thats fab news on the IVF x really pleased for you x
Loraloo - :hi: hiya x
ER & Jac- GL for WI at class today x

So happy this morning, I had my WI & I've lost 3lbs :happydance: so thats 5lbs in 2 weeks x I am so going to lose half a stone by next wednesday x

DH got a telling off yesterday for bringing home a bag of 5 jam doughnuts :growlmad: I refused to have one but checked the syns anyway & it was 5.5 syns for 28g so we weighed one & it was 49g so I told dh that 5.5 syns for half a small donut wasnt worth it so put me off tbh - GO ME lol x

Yesterdays food was
B-28g sultana bran & milk (HEA)
tea at softplay 1 syn for sugar
L - leek & potato soup & a roll with butter :blush: so not sure on syns there maybe around 6 for the roll & butter, not sure about the soup could be 0syns but not sure.
D- pasta, 108g tuna, 1 tbsp mayo (2 syns) 28g cheese (HEA) spring onions & mushrooms done in frylight was yummy & really filling, didnt eat anything else after that x

Did Zumba as well last night & tbh I was bored :dohh: we had a different teacher & she wasnt very good, the routines were pretty much the same each song & all the songs were salsa oh & 1 greek so no variety & I didnt really work up a sweat like last week but luckily the teacher from my first week is back next week :happydance: so really looking forward to going x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->