~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Im back from my WI...I have lost 5lbs!! :happydance::happydance:

So I have treated myself to a breakfast bap and a packet of crisps! :lol: The last time I had a packet of crisps was two weeks ago! :dohh: I set myself a personal target to lose 2lbs by 1st Feb, well I smashed that with my 5lb loss. Want to lose 2.5lbs by next Wed..So happy. :happydance::happydance:

Well done, you've done fantastic to lose 5lbs in a week xxx

Well done to that that have lost! :thumbup: I'm feeling very nervous about returning to class tonight, especially as my friend has dropped out. Not sure why I feel nervous I've always gone on my own anyway. Maybe I'm just nervous of seeing what the scales say, I KNOW I've put on most of what I lost :dohh:
Anybody else off to class tonight? xxxxx

Well done ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headspin::friends::drunk::fool::wohoo:

Ive been to the gym this morning and then off to WI (Fist class) and Ive lost 2.5 lbs from SUNDAYS weight in:thumbup: Sooooo chuffed it seems to be working now!!!!

Thats 10.5 lbs in 5.5 weeks for me yay!!

And....I didnt have to pay anything as the lady transferred my membership over so double yay!!

Off out for lunch now (SW friendly ofc:winkwink:)

Well done ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headspin::friends::drunk::fool::wohoo:

Ive been to the gym this morning and then off to WI (Fist class) and Ive lost 2.5 lbs from SUNDAYS weight in:thumbup: Sooooo chuffed it seems to be working now!!!!

Thats 10.5 lbs in 5.5 weeks for me yay!!

And....I didnt have to pay anything as the lady transferred my membership over so double yay!!

Off out for lunch now (SW friendly ofc:winkwink:)

Thats brill! Am hoping the weight drops off me as quickly as last time but who knows, weahers not as nice for walking! Have just booked myself an induction for the gym on Sunday, Im a bit chuffed with myself, lol xx

Hiya LoraLoo!

Great news Jac xxx

ER - that is super! so impressed! - im vikki elliott-smith on your fb! lol!

My weigh in is in a couple of hours. xx

WD jac!

Im super hungry today :( ate loads.

Hiya LoraLoo!

Great news Jac xxx

ER - that is super! so impressed! - im vikki elliott-smith on your fb! lol!

My weigh in is in a couple of hours. xx

Im so doh! :dohh::haha:

Ive got to say ladies, that breakfast bap I had for my treat today was the best bap Ive ever had...:rofl:..Hardly synned because no butter, and they dont cook it in oil. 3 sausages, scrambled egg and bacon. Yeah boy! I ate that bap!! :rofl:

Were the sausages low fat hun? If not a sausage is around 5 syns each :S Congrats on 5lb off though that is fab :happydance:

Oh sod it, I guess today is a treat day, you cant gain 5lbs in one day can you? :haha:

:haha: Nope you cant and yeah def sod it you deserve a treat :D

ER you defo deserve a treat! And its only a few syns.... well done you. I do think our 'treats' taste so much better on a diet.... my options hot choc is soooooooooo scrummy!

I just got back from weigh in and have lost another 2.5lbs! Very surprised cos I didn't think I had lost any...I don't feel it this week.

But that takes it to 10.5lbs in 3 weeks! Amazing diet!

xxxxx

Well done FP!!!

ER you gotta treat yourself if not it becomes samey and boring!!!

I have my WI tomorrow night, I seem to be only hungry in the evenings!!

Are the Morrisons EatSmart sausages still free, does anyone know? If they are I'll be stocking up tomorrow.

First night back for me, feels really good to be back, feel more in control now. Gutted at my weight gain though :nope:

So here goes. I never tell people my weight but might be a kick up the arse I need!

Starting weight: 10 stone 10
Target Weight 8 stone 7

I really want to get to target by the start of June, do you think its do-able? :shrug:

Its so hard, because I dont have a kitchen either :dohh: as we are in the middle (well near the end) of an extension, so all I have is a slow cooker, George Foreman, sandwich maker and microwave :wacko: lol. Any recipe idea's welcome!

Lora xxxxx

Hi girls :)

WELL DONE to ER, First princess, Jac and anyone else who had WI :)
Some fab losses there!

I have been really good today. I declined the sweets in the office and i declined a invite to the pub and a night out tomorrow... so i am determined now!
My wanting to be preggo outweighs anything else on earth so i am gonna be super strict and when that referral goes through and we get our first appt i am gonna be fit and weigh a lot less ;-)

Just had a lovely tea with dh. Made chicken kebabs and had peppers and salad and a tiny bit of sweet chilli sauce as a few syns. Have had no syns all day and im planning on the same for tomorrow. I have had a shitty few days so hoping to have STS or lost 1lb this wk but for next wk my goal will be very diff to that as im back into the zone now! lol xxx

Lora, I would say thats very dooable!!!

Go AQ!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"