~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Lora, I would say thats very dooable!!!

Go AQ!!!!

Here's hoping, just need a bit of determination! Been on and off for 10 years now and have been 3lb off target many times and then give up *sighs* Im so silly. Gonna do it this time though. Be nipping on here every time i fancy some pie, or wotsits :dohh: or wine. Oh dear, I have a lot of Vices lol xxxxx

Thanks Becs :)

Just looking at the pic of your LO and the first baby we lost was due first wk of sep so they would of been similar ages. I was the original sep star and actually designed the logo funnily enough :) your baby is beautiful xxx

Thank you AQ, took us 6 years to conceive Hope so I know how hard it is and the heartache involved xxx It was all totally worth it, like I always say good things come to those who have to wait xx

Are the Morrisons EatSmart sausages still free, does anyone know? If they are I'll be stocking up tomorrow.

First night back for me, feels really good to be back, feel more in control now. Gutted at my weight gain though :nope:

So here goes. I never tell people my weight but might be a kick up the arse I need!

Starting weight: 10 stone 10
Target Weight 8 stone 7

I really want to get to target by the start of June, do you think its do-able? :shrug:

Its so hard, because I dont have a kitchen either :dohh: as we are in the middle (well near the end) of an extension, so all I have is a slow cooker, George Foreman, sandwich maker and microwave :wacko: lol. Any recipe idea's welcome!

Lora xxxxx

Yes, still free.

We have very similar weights and goals :) I want to lose mine by mid June or atleast be almost there. I refuse to feel self conscious on holiday.

Thanks Becs :)

Just looking at the pic of your LO and the first baby we lost was due first wk of sep so they would of been similar ages. I was the original sep star and actually designed the logo funnily enough :) your baby is beautiful xxx

You did? I think I actually did that lol! If you mean the one in Becs sig?

Hiya chickees been a bit absent lately, had a whole lot of poo going on but that's another story. Been sticking to my SW though 2.5lbs this week :) hoping for my first stone sticker next week, 2lbs to go.

Congrats to everyone on their losses and I'll get this thing updated when I get more chance :flower:

LoraLoo that defo sounds doo-able. And were always here when you need a moan cos u want a cheeky treat. will look at meal ideas for you.

AQ - you will do it! i cant wait for your bubba either now!

Kate well done for sticking to it even when the shit is hitting the fan - its hard going. Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I forgot to add that I got slimmer of the week last night - so have a lovely sparkly sticker on my book and a certificate! And I won the group raffle - and won a big hamper of low syn and syn free treats!

Whoop! :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• sow.gif
    sow.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 45
how many syns are in American style hot dogs out of a tin in brine??

i know sounds made but i havent got anything in the house and they keep saying to me eat me eat me lol i wont have them with bread tho cos i cant cos of IBS

help xx

Eeeek wi tomoz morning :) I'm excited. I'm off in town tomoz to have a look for some size 14 clothes, everything is falling off me now :haha:

Aw Kayleigh thats brilliant! My jeans are defo less snug, i dont wanna buy anything smaller tho as I wanna get to a sz 10. xxx

Yeah I wanna get to a size 10-12 eventually but I started off as a 16 so I'm gunna have to get a few bits. I don't need much of an excuse to go shopping :lol:

im buying my holiday clothes in a 8 and a 10 :eek: hope i fit :rofl:

:hi: Ladies!
Only just seen this page! :blush:

Im doing purely green days :thumbup: xx

Welcome nervouspains,

OT but me and my partner are talking about having another baby, but I am fat. Dont want to get any fatter. Aparently you can do Slimming World when your pregnant, its endorsed by the Royal College Of Midwives..

I think I should lose my weight first really.

we've been ttc for a while but i wouldnt mind losing my weight first either.

Welcome Nervous!!!

I lost a 1lb tonight at WI, really pleased with that as I have had an off week emotionally and stress is not good for weight loss!! So thats still 15lbs in 4 weeks!!

ER- were gunna try soon as well. I guess I would like the weight off first, but I would carry SW on through pregnancy anyways so I wouldn't be too worried x

over a stone in 4 weeks is amazing. well done! I need to do my workout but so cant be bothered :(

Thanks girls! :friends:

Wow becs thats amazing! Well done!

ET- If you were to fall pregnant you def could follow SW still and not gain anything other then baby, plus its all healthy eating really so there wouldnt be a problem :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->