~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Gah totally slacked off on my workout :( couldnt do the power yoga at all. I have a sinus infection and the pressure in my head was unbearable when I was in the ypga positions so I skipped it then I felt really dizzy when I was doing my abs :(

other than that i had a kinda good day and ate quite well.

mullerlight
alpen bar and orange
alpen bar
tuna pasta
2 quorn sausages, SW chips and veg
pineapple
about 6 fruit pastilles (unknown syns but under limit anyway)

:)

Hiya girls :)

Jac- did u? small world isnt it! i posted what i wanted for the design and came up with the sep stars name but never knew who made it. Nice job if it was you ;-)

Well done to all the girls who lost weight this wk!

I WI tomorrow but think i would of gained as i have had a bad wk really. I have been good today and yesterday tho but doubt that makes any diff! from tomorrow i am back on plan 100%.

I have just made syn free quiche for work tomorrow and il take fruit and yogurt.

xxx

Blah - be careful!

Aw, were all talking babies lol! I hope to try a few months after i have hit target, but yes u can sw while preg xxx

Hey, A little late in announcing a 1.5 lb loss this week - :D

Well done Stephie :)

Good luck to anyone WI tomorrow. I am really hoping not of gained. I dont want to take any steps backwards. xxx

Yeah AQ was me :flower: It was ages ago now!

Been to Zumba again tonight, god I bloody love it! Its over too quick for me though. I'm gonna buy the dvd's I think and do it at home too.

Great day for me today:thumbup:
BFAST- Alpen light and mullerlight
LUNCH- McDonald grilled chicken and bacon salad with a little of their 2.2% fat dressing (syns unknown, cant find it)
TEA- SW meatballs and tagliatelle (thanks to whoever posted that recipe!) mullerlight
SNACKS- Satsuma, Alpen light
:thumbup:

Had my wi this morning, and I've lost 4 3/4 pounds plus an inch from my waist and hips :) happy happy happy!

Good luck anyone else weighing today

Morning ladies :)

WELL DONE Kayleigh!! That's bloody fab!!

Well i have been weighed and i have lost 1LB so VERY happy with that considering i thought i had gained! lol. Fresh start from today and my target is to lose 5lb this wk :)
Next wk i will deffo be below the 16 mark. Il actually be 15 something for the first time in years! woop woop!

Leaving for work soon as im working 12-8 so everyone have a good day and il be on tonight :) Taking syn free quiche to work with fruit and yogurt :)

xxx

Well done Kayleigh... thats fantastic. What's your secret then:

AQ - well done! hope works ok.

I forgot to add what I ate yesterday so here it it along with today!

YESTERDAY (THURS)
Brek:apple and shape zero
milk in tea HEA
Lunch:Turkey salad with a few black olives in brine (2 syns)
Dinner:Salmon (brushed with ginger, soy and garlic.... nom nom) with salad and half a brown bap (HEB)
Raspberries and natural yoghurt
Clementine and Pear for snacks

and

TODAY (Friday)

Brek: pear
Lunch: cottage cheese salad and a yoghurt with raspberries
Dinner: 2 Quorn sausages, carrot and swede mash, greens and brocolli
Pud: prob fruit and yoghurt

xxx

Been to Zumba again tonight, god I bloody love it! Its over too quick for me though. I'm gonna buy the dvd's I think and do it at home too.

I'm the same Jac x Once a week isnt enough but its all they do atm x so going to see if DH will treat me seeing as he went paintballing & gokarting yesterday :thumbup: x

Morning Ladies! :flower: Well, afternoon, anyway!

Hope everyone is ok.

I'm only on day 2 'back on it' but I'm really enjoying my food! You forget how good 'proper' food tastes when you are eating crap all the time. I love it when you first start back and you are all focused, trouble is with me, it never lasts :haha:

Today I've had
B'Fast - Mullerlight and big bowl of fruit
Lunch - Big Prawn salad with Bread
Tea will be Lasagne (mince, peppers, onions, tin of baked beans, tin of chopped tomatoes, herbs ...layered with lasagne sheets and mozerella) and a trifle for afterwards with sugar free jelly and low fat custard, and aerosol cream + hundreds n thousands (2 and half syns)

I'm also quitting alcohol (for now!) because I normally save my syns and use them for alcohol, but one bottle is never enough, I make a pig of myself, and then gorge on food, then need something stodgy the next day to cure the hangover :dohh: So its 2 days I always 'waste'

Not sure how long I will last!

Hope everyone is keeping on track xxxxxxx

Oh p.s- Does anyone know if I make Spag Bol etc and freeze it, does the pasta go watery? I remember someone once saying that when I was eaning Amy :shrug: And also, does it need defrosting before reheating? I keep thinking it does, but then i kee thinking ready meals dont :dohh: :help:

Just make the bolognaise bit and freeze that? Then when you fancy some just make pasta fresh? Only takes 10mins to boil some pasta. :)

We do the same As Lliena - freeze the bolognaise and defrost to cook the next day and cook the pasta fresh x

Havent got anywhere to cook the pasta, as no kitchen at the moment :dohh: So can cook the food at my mums. Maybe I'll just have me and the kids eat and my mums and DP can have his with a jacket spud or something when he gets in from work :shrug: So hard with no cooker!

LoraLoo - what about a slow cooker - we cook spag bol with pasta in ours and its delicious! They are soooooo cheap now too.

I used to think they were for old couples! Now I love.... you can cook jackets and everything in them!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"