~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I did the same Kayleigh, breakfast bap and all! And a 4 finger kitkat! :lol:

I'm too extreme to allow treats :rofl: Diets are all or nothing for me haha.

Done my weight workout and I did 30mins of ministry of sound pump it up for a warmup so did loads tonight and got a real sweat on and made me hungry so I'm going to have some couscous and fruit :) really hope I lose 2lbs this week, I've been working hard.

I've been bad tonight..... Just eaten TWO one finger chocolate bars.... :slaps hands:

I'm feeling really low today, but don't know why. I feel i need to eat crap. Any suggestions please for healthier alternatives? (Grapes are just not hitting the spot)

I've been bad tonight..... Just eaten TWO one finger chocolate bars.... :slaps hands:

I'm feeling really low today, but don't know why. I feel i need to eat crap. Any suggestions please for healthier alternatives? (Grapes are just not hitting the spot)

Dont worry hun, thats what flexi syns are for :thumbup: When i fancy a bit of choc i sometimes melt a couple of squares and have it with strawberries and banana, hits the spot without having to eat a full bar!
Cereal? Sugar free Jelly, some cold meat with pickles, low fat hummous with vegetable batons? Just trying to think what I normally resort to when Im having one of those nights! :hugs:

I'm too extreme to allow treats :rofl: Diets are all or nothing for me haha.

Done my weight workout and I did 30mins of ministry of sound pump it up for a warmup so did loads tonight and got a real sweat on and made me hungry so I'm going to have some couscous and fruit :) really hope I lose 2lbs this week, I've been working hard.

If you havent lost 2lbs this week, Ill eat my hat. I on the other hand have just eaten my second bowl of pasta..all syn free but now I feel guilty as hell of course. :dohh: Goan fish curry was 3 &1/2 syns a serving. I had two servings. So 7 syns today.

Hiya girls.

I have been sooo good all day and had no syns so bought myself a creme egg for 8.5 syns. Gonna have it with my cuppa now cos just got back from work.
Was a truly crap day. Loads of bloody office politics going on :-(
Glad im off all wkend and away from the place for a few days!

Gonna have some ham with cheese (hea) an pineapple for tea cos not that hungry and its too late to be cooking now and i cba! lol

Checked with Dr if referral had gone through to fertility clinic for the IVF and she said it was sent on the 1st!! woop woop xxx

Dont worry hun, thats what flexi syns are for :thumbup: When i fancy a bit of choc i sometimes melt a couple of squares and have it with strawberries and banana, hits the spot without having to eat a full bar!
Cereal? Sugar free Jelly, some cold meat with pickles, low fat hummous with vegetable batons? Just trying to think what I normally resort to when Im having one of those nights! :hugs:

These are really good ideas hun, love the idea of choccie and strawberries. Im not having a good night either. I really want to eat some chocolate but I am stopping myself.

AQ thats brilliant news!! I am having a flake today as I have had no syns!!! Well worth 8.5!!

if you need choc, try and use dark. Its richer so you need less and its full of goodness :D

I'll prob sneak a peak at the scales tomorrow. OH is going to Subway tomorrow so I *might* treat myself to one.

Have any of you got a certain date or event you are wanting to lose weight specifically for? Obviously I want to lose weight to feel and look better, and for health reason, but Ive also got a wedding in May, Amys birthday in June so will probably have a big BBQ again like last year (weather permitting!) and Im also thinking about getting a tattoo, but i refuse to until I get to target as i want it on my side. Anyone else?? xx

I am losing weight to be accepted for IVF treatment so cnt get any more important for me :) xxx

I would like to get to prepreg weight/fitness tbh as we're having trouble TTC so it might help :shrug: I'm going on holiday in mid june so want to be at target by then.

I'm going to Disney Live (LOL!) at the start of April so ideally, I want 1.5st off by then.

I would like to get to prepreg weight/fitness tbh as we're having trouble TTC so it might help :shrug: I'm going on holiday in mid june so want to be at target by then.

I'm going to Disney Live (LOL!) at the start of April so ideally, I want 1.5st off by then.

I want to lose weight before TTC again aswell! Kind of makes me wonder 'whats the point' sometimes as I'm only going to get fat again but deffo puts you in good stead! If Im lucky enough to have another I'd like to carry on through pregnancy aswell, as to not undo all the hard work xxxxx

Same here. I gained over 4st when pregnant :|

I would love it if i could drop a whole stone more by the time i go on holiday at the end of March, so the photos will took fab!!

I wanna be slim for summer, June ideally. I gained in preg but just didnt really lose much after pregnancy .... i ate crap cos it was easy. And before I knew it i'm squeezing into size 14's!

So im determined now... its coming off, im getting back in size 10's and I also would love another baby next year and obviously want to be at my best - healthy as can be.

My dinner was lush .... 2 quorn sausages, carrot and swede mash and greens - with homemade onion gravy (using oxo). And then a few raspberry and a shape zero yog.

Yummy!

Just got all the remnants of my fridge in a pan making soup - chopped toms, stock, broccoli, cauilflower, onion, celery, carrot, swede and chilli.

My group have a 3lb challenge this week and im desperate to get there! Will stick to soup and fruit tomorrow and see if that makes a diff. Also gonna go for a long walk.

My chart on sw online says I should reach target by the end of May - which is spurring me even more to stay on track. I know I may not lose 2lbs every week but im gonna try my hardest.

I emailed my consultant earlier and ordered 4 more recipe books which I get next week.... im really loving cooking.

I cannot believe I have had no chocolate, biscuits or naughty things for over 3 weeks. So happy with myself. Im gonna try and avoid even though I can use syns because if i start i wont stop!

Night girls xx

I want to be a yummy mummy and to be healthy for Hope so she see's healthy sensible eating and not a mummy thats always on a 'diet'!
My flake was yummy, now going to have a yogurt!!

LoraLoo totally off topic but your little girl Eve is so gorgeous, I am so sorry for your loss. Hope you don't mind me saying xxx

I want to be a yummy mummy and to be healthy for Hope so she see's healthy sensible eating and not a mummy thats always on a 'diet'!
My flake was yummy, now going to have a yogurt!!

LoraLoo totally off topic but your little girl Eve is so gorgeous, I am so sorry for your loss. Hope you don't mind me saying xxx

Thank you so much, of course I dont mind, I love it when people mention her :cloud9: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->