~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I have been wanting to the same since your first post! She is beautiful, and Eve is one of my favourite girly names. So sorry for your loss too. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I always think she looks adorable too :cloud9:

I like the quorn sausages but OH says theyre rank and amelie spits them out and says 'ewwww, yucky sausages'

I use alot of quorn as I am veggie, luckily my DH likes it!!!

I was good and had a Muller light for my snack in the end..... STILL want choccy though.... :(

Did a sneaky WI and I've only lost 1.5lbs :growlmad:

Mornin girls :)

Well done to any weight loss this wk!

Loraloo- I too think Eve is beautiful and i am so very sorry for your loss. when i first seen her pics and read the siggie i actually cried. xxx

I am feeling rather low today due to worry over my mum and my dh being just about as unsupportive as he could be :-( i hate men!

Just had a shredded wheat and a fat free activia yogurt for brekky.

Having tuna pasta or bacon an beans for lunch and pork steaks with sweet potato wedges and carrots etc for tea :)

xxx

Official WI is on Monday so only 2 days away :( Thought I'd have another 3lb loss this week, obv not! Oh well, hopefully I can get 2lbs by Monday.

AQ, hope all is ok with your Mum, shame your DH is not being very supportive, men just don't get us ladies xxx

Blah, a loss is a loss and its all going in the right direction!! I keep weighing myself and I really think I need to chuck my scales away!!!

Had a lovely brekkie of raspberries and fat free fromage frais then an alpen bar!! Just put my quorn curry in the slow cooker and it smells lush!!!

Now off to walk my dog!!

Thanks Becs x

Curry sounds lush and i could do with a good walk myself to clear my head so will go for a bracing walk along the prom i think! xxx

A walk always lifts my mood, I go into my own little world!!

Even if it was just 1.5 lb thats still fab, I reckon 3lb is still achievable!

I had a big grilled B'Fast this morning

Eat Smart Sausages (does anyone know if its the Cumberland or Lincolnshire ones that are syn free? I know one or the other is 0.5 - think?!) Bcon, eggs, beans and toast :happydance: So full!

Lunch will probably just be fruit and yogurt

Tea ill be Steak, Jacket potato with cheese and a big salad and SW trifle again.

I'm also joining the gym tomorrow, feeling a bit nervous about going on my own!

Keep at it ladies, the weekends are always harder I think :hugs:

Thank you all for your comments about Eve, means alot to me :flower: xxxxx

I just come back from my power walk up the hill to the shops with Abigail in the pram. I weighed in Boots! Another 2lbs off since Wed! Over the moon. My target for this week was 2.5 pounds!! :happydance: Still got another 3-4 days left till official weigh in!!

I just come back from my power walk up the hill to the shops with Abigail in the pram. I weighed in Boots! Another 2lbs off since Wed! Over the moon. My target for this week was 2.5 pounds!! :happydance: Still got another 3-4 days left till official weigh in!!

Thats fab, well done You! :happydance: You are brave walking in this weather, I'm still in my PJ's :haha:

Thanks hun, Im probably only losing it so quick because I am fat, its so windy though. :lol: Abigail was all snuggled up in the pram looking up at me like I was some crazy black woman on a mission! :rofl:

Thanks hun, Im probably only losing it so quick because I am fat, its so windy though. :lol: Abigail was all snuggled up in the pram looking up at me like I was some crazy black woman on a mission! :rofl:

:haha: I should really take Amy out for a walk, seeing as the older 2 have buggered off out, but I really can't be bothered! I used to walk for miles with the pram and the weight dropped off, but I've just got out of the habit. The car is my best friend :blush: lol. I always feel brilliant after walking though, so don't know why I don't do it more often :shrug: xxxxx

OMG,

Okay sorry for the TMI in advance..

wtf is going on with my bowels?! Seriously I've just done the hugest poo I've ever seen :shock: and it was like amelies poo, all squishy :sick:

Anyone else :blush:? Or am I eating too much fruit :dohh:

Erm, could be fruit or veg. I had it at the start cos my diet changed, now i keep getting constipated! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->