~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

i love soup :)

Not done my workout yet omg, cant be arsed :(!!!

Ha Blah! Take a eve off, have a walk tomorrow to make up for it.

AQ - yummy! I made them ages ago and remember eating about 8 cos they were teeny! Just thinking of what is at the end of your weight loss rainbow is making me smile! Let alone my own targets and rewards! Hurry up and have a baby! Lol!

xxxx

Yes Blah have an evening off!!!!

How diddy are they AQ?!!!

I did skip it :blush: I'll do it tomorrow instead of a rest day! I did a 5min quick bums and tums routine with pushups and planks instead.. and tbh I did 30mins of cardio yday :)

ok just chopped all my stuff for my eef stew and chucked it in the crockpot overnight :) and now having a yogurt with blueerries in it YUM!

My stomach hurts though and is a bit bloated :(

Firstprincess- aww thank u so much! means a lot :) x

Becs- they were minuscule...! lmao. I was very good though and only had 2 of them.
DH ate the rest. hehe. I had a mint choc options with them so feeling that my sweet tooth has been satisfied now :) lying in bed with my lappy cos i couldnt get warm before and dh is watching match of the day in living room so like to get away from it! lol xxx

Heyyy all - you're all doing so well! :happydance:
I'm not doing so good :lol: Went out Thursday night, drank quite a bit, then had a Maccies breakfast on the way home.. :blush:
AND went to a 1st birthday today and ate cake and all sorts of naughty food!

On the plus side, I'm already planning to food for Lucas' 1st, which will all be syn-free! :cool:

Kate- Nice to see you hun :)

We all have off days that turn into a off week so dont worry ;-)
You will soon be back on track x

I am off to bed as im shattered, so chat 2oz gals xxx

Glad to be here! I've missed you all lots - you all move too fast for my little life :lol:
I'm soooooooo tempted to have a sneaky weigh to check the damage. I bumped into my mate Mel today (she goes the meetings with me), and she said she's had a really bad week aswell, with nights out and stuff. Ya just can't help it when a social event pops up in your calendar! (not when your calendar is as lonely as mine anyway :haha:)

Aaaaand it's my mam's birthday on Tuesday so we're all going out to the pub for a meal tomorrow (can't exactly get out of it!) - we're going to Wetherspoons!! I've been on the website trying to find the lowest syn food. What a pain :dohh:

Morning girls :)

I just had a fab nights sleep and for brekky i ate golden syrup porridge (1.5 syn for flavour as had it as heb) and a funsize milky way(3.5 syns) with a cuppa whilst i lay in bed! haha. Felt very indulgent! DH has been up since 8am cleaning the whole flat!! :-O he is in bathroom now scrubbing tiles with bleach! bloody gobsmacked! wish his friend would come and stay more often! hehe(his friend is coming on fri-mon).

Kate- when i go to spoons i tend to go for the 5 bean chilli with the tortilla chips as it works out around 6.5 syns on green or EE i think? Nice too. Going to spoons myself later for a drink with my mum but we wont be eating. Il make something later.

How is everyone else doing? all having a good wkend? xxx

I love it when Matt does all the cleaning AQ, and the house smells of bleach..:haha:

Welcome back Kate, we missed you!!!

Blah, hook me up with this Px90 thing whatever it is..I need to ramp up my exercise now xx

https://www.alivetorrents.com/torrent/2807457/tony-horton's-plete-power-90-series

:)

So far today I've had a fruit salad and a big portion of beef stew with couscous and an alpen bar. Stuffed LOL! Will have more stew for dinner and my other alpen bar and maybe a yogurt. WI tomorrow so mustn't overdo it :(

Amelie has a sore tummy so she keeps saying :(

I'm not having a good couple of days. Me and Finn are full of cold, and healthy food is just tasting rank :nope: have no energy to cook either!

Aww Kayleigh i hope u an Flynn feel better soon hun x

I have been in the pub this afternoon and had 3 glasses wine all syned so been good!
Having chicken kebab for tea with dh now xxx

Hello lovely ladies xxx

Kate, I wouldn't worry, you are entitled to enjoy yourself!!!

Kayleigh, hope you both feel well soon xx

AQ, good for you staying in bed!!! My OH has done everything today while I went out with my Mum and Hope! Was lovely!!

Had a good day today, fruit, yogurt and alpen bar for breakfast, jacket spud and beans for lunch, just had poached eggs, spag hoops on toast and the rest of my cheesecake thingy and an apple!! Got a creme egg for later!!

Its rubbish when you feel poorly, all you want is comfort food, hope you are both better soon :hugs:

Evening All, how is everyone tonight? I put off my Gym induction til next week, because I realised I threw my trainers out a couple of weeks ago, and din't fancy turning up in boots :blush: lol.....so next Sunday here I come9with new trainers!)

Dont feel too bad though, cos took the kids swimming/

Today I've had

B'Fast: Fruit Salad with Natural Yogurt (Apple, Kiwi, Banana + Apricot)

Lunch: Vegetable Soup and wholemeal roll. Hope the soup was syn free as I got it t the Leisure Centre, was homemade so hopefully will be.

Tea: 2 Fat free sausage, bacon, egg, baked beans

Hav snacked on fruit and had an apple pie for syns xxxxx

Yummy food girls.
Hi kate hope your ok.
Kayleigh - it sucks when ur poorly cos u always crave poop, hope ur better soon.

Me today...

apple, nectarine
milk in tea HEA
Then butternut squash and pearl barley hot pot with 2 slices of nimble.

will snack on fruit later xxx

Ooh look at you all doing so well! :D

I soooo wish I could say the same :lol:
I went to Wetherspoons today with every intention of being good and having something low-syn, and my nasty mouth went and ordered Surf & Turf (8oz steak with breaded scampi and chips).. and a sticky toffee pudding!! I am OFFICIALLY being good tomorrow. I hope my SW leader gives me a slap on Tuesday, and I'm guessing my first stone badge is out the window! :sad1:

I blame it on men.. :lol: :blush:

^nevermind hun, theres always next week :hugs:

I've just had WI and I've lost 2.8lbs :happydance: and I never went #2s yday :blush: so prob would have got the 3lb mark if i had! over 9lbs in 3 weeks.. amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->