~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Nice one! :D
My sister always goes the loo once she's weighed herself, then does it again :lol:

Well done Blah! And there you were thinking you wouldn't lose that much!

I'm pretty much shattered today :wacko: Didn't sleep very well, so have thrown some stewing beef, carrots, celery, potato's and onion in the slow cooker, and am letting that do the work. Nice easy tea!

How does everyone flavour their stews/casseroles? I know Oxo's and Stockpots are free, and of course herbs and spices, but is there anything else? I used to add red wine to some dishes, but going to give that one a miss!

Lunch ws a Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich using my heb

Keep us the good work ladies! What day is everyones weigh in? Mine will be Wed, hope I get a decent weight loss with it being first week back! xxxxxx

I just use a beef oxo cube and a spag bol oxo cube or 2 :shrug: tastes nice :) I made one yday.

Well done BLAH!

We flavour our casseroles with oxo beef or chk and the spag bol cubes too. its yummy!

Me today....

Pineapple for brekkies
Normal milk in tea through day HEA
Lunch was Asda coronation cottage cheese (nom nom) with a mixed salad. And a shape zero yoghurt.
Gonna make tuna and sweetcorn fish cakes with spinach and carrots. And blueberries and natural yogurt for pudding.

And just so I have my HEB - just had a bowl of porridge with sweetener.

And will snack on fruits if i get hungry.

Im really struggling to eat my HEB every day - does it matter?
xxx

Get some alpen light bars they are a HEb and your allowed 2 of them, they are perfect with a cuppa :D Id think you need your HEb's as they are your fibre intake our class leader said that the HE are there to make sure you have a full balanced diet. So missing them a few times a week wont matter but you should still aim for them everyday if you can :)

^nevermind hun, theres always next week :hugs:

I've just had WI and I've lost 2.8lbs :happydance: and I never went #2s yday :blush: so prob would have got the 3lb mark if i had! over 9lbs in 3 weeks.. amazing!

Well done hun!! Thats brilliant. xx :happydance:

Well done Blah! That's fab :)

Kate- we all have off days. I am off to spoons next tue for steak night with the girls frm work so i will be naughty too ;-)

Hope everyone else is doing well?

I had a cheeky WI this morning and i have lost 2lb since fri!! :) not official WI till fri tho so got a way to go and hoping for a 5lb loss by then.

Just had jollof rice for tea and now im having pineapple, apple an kiwi to eat whilst watching the soaps :) xxx

I have only had 1 syn today on a marshmallow lol!!!

Had a good day, lovely SW roast tea, raspberries and yogurt! Got DH an apple cake baking in the oven and smells divine!!!

Warning......

Over excited post will follow, once i have updated my ticker........

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nom Nom Girls! Yummy dinners!

I just had porridge so I had my HEB.

I'm desperate to get 3lbs off this week - we have a group challenge.

WI not til Wednesday and not had a peek yet, I think im gonna wait cos it stresses me out.

xxxx

d'oh I can't remember my password to change it. Will have to do another ticker later but

4lb loss this week.

1/2 lb to loose to reach my 1 stone award in 5 weeks :D

Well done!! I have 1lb to lose to get my stone award. Weigh in is on wed too :D That will be 5 weeks for me too to lose it :)

:wave: Well done stephie! I hope I get 1st in 5 weeks too, got 9 in 3 so far :shrug:

Today I've had..

yogurt and blueberries
2 alpen bars
apple
big portion of beef stew

:)

Blooming heck this thread moves fast!!

well done on everyones losses this week!

Who's tried the SW Lasagne? OMG Its gorgeous diddly orgeous! It went down a treaty!
I had a blow out on the weekend, crispy beef from the chinese and uhmmm 3 glasses of voddy n coke oops....I wouldn't think I have lost this week though.
I seem to slow right down in the 3 weeks running upto AF then week after AF lose more...strange bod I have:dohh:

You will lose more the week after AF cos the water retention goes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->