~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Morning girls x
well done on the weightloss Stephie x

WI tomorrow morning - I'm guessing that I've either put on or STS, I've not had the best week food wise :blush: I havent over indulged but had things that I could have side stepped x

Zumba tonight :happydance: Cant wait x

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join you? I was doing Slimming World last year, but stopped. I'm now going to get back into it, but I'm not going to be going to group as I can't afford to. I still have my books from last year, so I'm going to weigh myself every Tuesday Morning and make a note of my weight and any change. I'm going to have to be really strict with myself, but my boyfriend is also doing Slimming World so I have his support.

Here's my details:

Rachael
Started: 08/02/11
Current Weight: 19st 9lb :blush:
Target (for now): 15st

Thanks!

I should probably also say I'm following Extra Easy :)

Welcome Rachel, i follow extra easy..I dont get the red or green days. And dont worry about starting weight, as my consultant says, thats the last time you will ever see that weight...:flower:

Who has WI tomorrow then?!! You feeling hopeful?!!

I am waiting for my rice to cook, we have veg chilli for tea and it smells yummy!! Had a lovely lunch, wholemeal pitta cut in half, spread with baked beans on both slices, cover with cheese and whatever you want, I put mushrooms, onion and pepper on mine and put in the oven til cheese has gone brown!! Was so filling!!

Welcome Rachael! :D
I'll get your details up when I'm not on the laptop :)

Well done Stephie! :happydance:
Well I actually LOST half a pound this week. It's only half a pound but sod it I'm happy!! Toootally back on it again today. It's my mum's birthday so there's a massive choclate cake.. I've permitted myself only to smell it :haha:

Has anyone had the brief at meeting about the 'change'? Everyone had done quite bad this week (post-Christmas slump?), so our SW leader had a bit of a talk with us, read us through the 'rules' again, but she mentioned that it's gotten a bit stricter. Well, only that, the way they expect at least a pound a week loss, they now expect at least two or three. Apparently they've noticed how slack some members are with measurements and things so if you're following the plan exactly to the letter you are guaranteed to be losing this.
Also for new members you are now guaranteed to have at least a half stone loss in a fornight. I guess it's all marketing :shrug:
Ooh, it was like being at school again :lol:

Im due to weigh tomorow...haddock fish pie for tea. I only make my dinners from the SW cookbooks..:lol: Im nervous though. My fiance said I am starting to feel different, as in all round slimmer. Made me feel so good to hear him say that. I have bought scales so no more boots weighing! :lol: So, I have a little idea of how much I have lost...but all will be revealed tomorrow as I go by SW scales. Im dying for a two finger kitkat. :wacko:

Kate chocolate cake is my weakness...stay strong! Well done on the loss too, a loss is a loss..better than gaining!

Kate well done you!! We had that talk when I first joined!! The one about not kicking the arse out of free food!! People eating too many mullers and wondering why they are not losiing etc!! Its just common sense!

Thanks guys.

I've just had Spagetti Bolognese with turkey mince for my tea, nice and healthy :)

Good luck for tomorrow EternalRose

Kate well done you!! We had that talk when I first joined!! The one about not kicking the arse out of free food!! People eating too many mullers and wondering why they are not losiing etc!! Its just common sense!

Yeah you cant have 10 yogurts...:lol: Mind you, they really help with the cravings dont they..I never ate yoghurts before...only crisps..so a big change for me.

Well done Kate. 1/2 a lb is still grea - especially as you said u had a bad week. Whoop! Me and choc cake in the same room would be awful, I woud have to eat it!

I have avoided choc for a month other than hot choc cos once I start that is it! I would never stop!

Welcome Rachael! Yummy dins! And dont worry about your starting weight, its a starting weight!

ER - good luck tomorrow, its my WI in the evening! So I basically eat fruit tomorrow lol!

No clue as to if I have lost this week.... I feel bloated as hell and havent been to the loo again in a few days.

I feel like an absolute piggy today...

Lunch was homemade baked sweetpotato houmous (posted recipe a while ago) with carrot batons and a banana custard muller.

A hi fi bar. (HEB)

And then dins was stir fried pork in ginger and soy with egg fried rice (which i totaly cocked up and it was gross - still ate it tho lol) and stir fried broccoli, carrot, mangetout, mushroom and babycorn. Then a shape zero.

Will prob have some fruit later. And milk in tea was HEA.

Hugs girls. xxx

Well done Kate :D!

I've done ok today.

Muller and blueberries at 6am, then nothing til 1.30pm :dohh: when I had 2 alpen bars, then at aout 4.30pm I had a sushi snack box from m&s (0.5syns) and just had a prawn stirfry with s&s sauce (unsyned but prob 5 max?).

Theres a lemon muffin through there that I bought for Amelie but she took one bite and said yuck and I sooo want it. Unsure whether to do it or not, I'll prob mega regret it.

Hi girls :)

Kate- well done on the loss. Better than STS as it spurs u on ;-)

Rachael- Welcome to our lil group :)

ER and everyone else getting WI tomorrow- Good luck!

Well as for me i have been sooo good today! I didnt have time for brekky so had a coffee and a apple... lol. For lunch i had Jollof rice, fat free yogurt an a apple.
Thats all i have had all day! Going to make some chicken pasta for tea soon and will take some to work tomorrow for lunch. Going to snack on kiwi, pineapple and apple later as its sooo lush! xxx

Blah - have the muffin lemon are always less calories and fat than the others anyway! and omg what sushi was it? is it the little one with four in? and its only 0.5syn? im having it every day now! xxx

I had the muffin. Prob over syns but who cares! Yeah the snack ones have 4 little veg ones and a bigger tuna one :D Sooo tasty for £1 and 0.5syns!

Evening all, Hubby called me a skinny minnie today - felt really ACE :D

More good news i can now also fit into a size smller trousers :D

Ha Blah - jealous about that muffin sounds yum! My fave is lemon and poppy seed that cafe nero do. I'm soooo going to get sushi tomorrow!

Stephie - thats great! My jeans are now loose, but not ready for a 12 yet - bu tmy belt is on the smallest and is too big! Love it!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->