~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I lost 3lbs!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Total weight loss 8lbs in two weeks. So happy, and I got Slimmer of the week!! :happydance::happydance:

Well done ER thats brilliant x

1lb loss for me this week which i'm really happy with seeing as I salcked off a bit but its given me the boost to try extra hard this week so I get to that half stone loss next week x

got turkey breasts for dinner but dont know what to do with them x Any ideas welcome x

Well done ER thats brilliant x

1lb loss for me this week which i'm really happy with seeing as I salcked off a bit but its given me the boost to try extra hard this week so I get to that half stone loss next week x

got turkey breasts for dinner but dont know what to do with them x Any ideas welcome x

Well done on the 1lb weight loss hun..xxx :happydance:

Ok ladies, as promised here are some recipes :) a few are my own so dnt be too bothered about exact measurements:winkwink:
They are all syn free:happydance:

Chicken Madras- quarter of a bag of iceland frozen diced chicken breast(or similar but this one is fab value for £4 for a big bag of it)
x1 tin plum tomatoes
x2 large pinches sea salt
x2 heaped tablespoons of madras curry power(i use asda's but any will do)
x1 teaspoon of chopped garlic(buy a frozen pack from asda. cheap and lasts ages as and when needed)
x1 tablespoon of chilli powder
x1 whole onion
x1 whole small chilli(with or without seeds, depending how hot u like it! lol)
Frylight.

Method- Spray a decent amount of fry light into a pan. Add the frozed diced chicken breast(or fresh if you buy and dice yourself) cook through on a medium light, spraying more fry light now and again for around 10 mins.

Whilst the chicken is cooking, add your tinned tomatoes, pinches of salt, madras curry powder, garlic, chilli powder and whole chilli and onion to blender and blend for a minute.

Add the curry mixture to the cooked chicken and stir together in the pan. Leave to cook for 10 mins on a low light and then serve with rice, potato or whatever you fancy :)

I really like this dish and it is quite spicy for those that like a curry with a kick. lol.

Will post more recipes soon xxx

Think I'll use thise recipe tonight to make a turkey Madras & bonus its free so can fill my plate yum x think DH will like it too :thumbup: Thanks AQ xx

3lb off this week- got slimmer of the week again and my stone award :happydance: :happydance:

Total loss so far- 1 stone 2lb in 5 weeks :cool: :happydance:

Fantastic Lliena! I am getting sooooooooo nervous, 2 hrs to go til my weigh in!

Reedy - dins sounds lush!

We should work out how much we have lost between us in the first month!

xxx

Great idea about the group loss FP x

well done on the weight loss Lliena x Thats brilliant x

4lbs off for me! which takes me to 14.5lbs off in only three and a half weeks! so so happy! im having toast baked beans mushrooms and a quorn sausage for dins to reward myself! might even have an egg with it lol! whoop! whoop! whoop! xxx

Hi girls :)

Well done to ER, Lliena an Reedy!! very good work girls! :)

Reedy- Hope u enjoy my curry recipe :) i love it cos syn free so i can be greedy! lol

Well girls, i had a cheeky mid week WI in before(official WI is fri) and i have lost another 2lb!! so that's 4lb since fri!! hoping for another 1lb off by fri an then iv met my goal for this wk :)

Today i had...

No brekky except for 2 coffees...(not good i knw, but cnt eat on early shift)
Had bean stew for lunch(beans, potatoes, sweet chilli, onion, oxo, tomatoes and bacon) followed by a fat free yogurt.

I have just eaten a packet wotsits (5.5 syns) and a cuppa and im making chicken pasta for tea with peas and a tiny bit of extra light mayo(1.5 syns?).

xxx

WOW well done ladies! :happydance:

I'm tooootally back on it on it now. Asda have syn-free burgers! Woo!! I had one for tea with chicken breast, salad, syn-free chips and homemade salsa. Yumyumyum!!

Well done first princess!! fab loss x

Kate- are the burgers special sw ones?? I usually get my syn free burgers from the butchers by me as they are endorsed by SW and are bloody lush! x

xxx

wow everyone's done really well this week :D!!! So good, well done EVERYONE!

Ok so far today I've not had much really.
Mullerlight and blueberries
mugshot
2 alpen bars
snack pack of sushi

:shrug: Might have a jacket and beans then some fruit but im not really hungry!

Oh btw mullerlights are half price in morrisons. Pack of 6 for £1.64 for all flavours :D! They're aldo doing stirfry stuff (noodles, stirfry veg packs and sauce) for 50p each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->