~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

well done on the losses girls!!!!

My WI was this lunchtime and I lost 1.5 lbs...on a mission to get rid of 2 lbs for next week so I can get my stone award!:happydance:

Been to the gym this morning and off to spinning class tonight:thumbup:

Well done first princess!! fab loss x

Kate- are the burgers special sw ones?? I usually get my syn free burgers from the butchers by me as they are endorsed by SW and are bloody lush! x

xxx

Nope they're the 'leaner cuts' range, my friend got told about them at her SW meeting. They're yummy!
I've only tried the SW sausages from our butchers but they weren't all that :( waayyy over seasoned.

Just wanted to share a new pic with you all:thumbup:
Me before I started SW at 12st 4 lbs and me again today at 11 st 6 lbs:thumbup:
https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/Random%20shizzle/dec10.jpghttps://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/Random%20shizzle/meat11stone7.jpg

Get your bedroom tidied woman! :rofl:

You look FAB, great legs! You don't have much weight t o lose, god knows where the 20lbs is?! :shrug:

AQ - That curry was A-Mazing was soooooo scrummy, DH loved it too x Will definitly be making it again x Who needs a fatty takeaway curry anyway :thumbup:

FP & Jac - Well done on the weight loss x thats fab x

Get your bedroom tidied woman! :rofl:

You look FAB, great legs! You don't have much weight t o lose, god knows where the 20lbs is?! :shrug:

Lol its not mine Blah! Its my 2 girls room, theye are messy mares I can tell you! :blush:

Well done to those that have lost :thumbup: O/T but Jac, I LOVE your hair colour! I'm deffo having a hair change when I've lost a bit more weight, maybe when i get a stone off.

I have lost 3.5 lb in my first week :happydance: and thats with a Sneaky McDonalds too , so really chuffed!

Enjoying a Wine Spritzer now, and a Hi-Fi bar, lol. Rock n Roll me!

Lora xxxxx

I better get 1lb atleast this week. Need to hit 10lbs so I can reward myself with a MAC splurge!

Hi Girls, do you mind if I join you?

Just getting a referal from my docs and then I start slimming world! Really got to do it this time, need to drop about 3 stone

Welcome I'm Wishing.

How does a referral from the Doctors work? Just curious, I'm doing SW as I have the books from last year, but I'm not going to group as I can't afford it.

Welcome! :D

Well I've eaten half a punnet of blueberries this morning. Rather proud since I normally can't stand them. Haha. Off to download some syn-free recipes for Lucas' birthday.. in May :lol:
Got nothing else to do with my day :haha:

I went to my Docs and he told me about a referal through healthy living, basically you get given vouchers so you dont have to pay to go, 12 weeks worth I think and if you do well another 12 weeks worth. As long as you havent attended a group in the last year, if you have then fib! lol

Pants. I'll wait until April then as I last went to group in March last year.

Hi girls.

Welcome to Im wishing :)

Hope everyone else is ok? i was sent home from work today i was so tried my eyes were nearly closing. Had 3hrs sleep cos my mum stayed and was not so good during the night.
I cam home and had a ham buttie(heb) and 2 kitkats(11 syns) an a cuppa, then went to bed. Just got up now after a 3hr sleep and feel a lot better!
Going to do some washing and then going to have lamb stew at mum an dads for tea.
When i get home im going to put my hair colour on(black as virtually my natural colour but need to cover the bits of grey! lol) and put my spray tan on. My dh is home tomorrow when i get home from work and his friend is staying for a long wkend so want to look my best and feel better :)

xxx

Hi everyone. Had a bit of a naughty day really :blush: Had a muller, an orange, an alpen bar, sushi, half a pack of fruit pastiles and a chicken kebab and chips.. OOPS.

Evening all!!

Lost 1lb this week, I was shocked as my heart isn't in it atm, I am trying to get my PND under control, have been losely sticking but not 100%. Also my haven't been walking as much this week as my dog had his nuts chopped off and Hope hasn't been 100%. I must get my head into it, but tonight I am stuffing my face with everything!!

Well done Becs! :)

Blah- You will be fine. Its only really the chips that were naughty. You can syn the rest an cut down for a day :)

Well i had some lovely syn free lamb stew for tea at my mum an dad's and a apple.
Was a lil naughty and had a small slice of coconut sponge cake with my cuppa and nope it was not syned as i am out of syns now... Ooops.
Its WI for me tomorrow morning so really hoping i have reached my goal of a 5lb loss this wk and that im well under the 16 stone mark.
Made ham butties for work(heb) and a yogurt with a apple. Will probs be having chicken kebab for tea tomorrow night as dh's friend is coming to stay and we will probs get a take away so il be good and have a chicken kebab with a lil chilli sauce an no chips :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"