~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi ladies, well i started doing this on monday and i dont think ive done too badly this week! I guess we will see on monday when i weigh myself. I really need too loose this weight. You all look like you are doing so well! x

I'm proud of myself really cos I was THAT close to ordering a pizza :|

^ Welcome! :happydance: et you've lost loads.

Evening All,

Had a manic day, so not eaten much...

B - 2 x toast (HEB)
L - Nothing
D - Spag bol - Extra lean mince & light bol sauce :blush: did not get time to make it

Tea & Sugar (Syn) Milk - (HEA)
Snacks - Grapes

Hope you feel better soon Becs :) 1lb loss is brilliant especially when you've not been sticking to it much (I was amazed at my half a pound this week!)

Sarah - good luck for tomorrow! I am dying to weigh myself because I know I've been good this week. Roll on Tuesday! :lol:

Hi all could u help me with this!

My mum made me a wheat free choc cake but i wanted to know how many syns would be in each piece??

thanks xx

Becci-boo - sorry cant help but i'm sure one of the girls will be able to x

Bought a bag of 5 cookies yesterday for me & my friend for our weekly cuppa & a chat while our boys play & I had one & made her take the rest home with her or I would sit & scoff the lot lol soso feel very proud of myself :-D
for dinner I had a big jackey potato with a smidgen of butter (clover lighter) and tuna mayo (2.5 syns) with chopped cucumber, spring onion & red pepper was sooooo scrummy x

hi everyone, well done on all your losses! :) I weighed in this morning, and ive maintained, but im very happy with that as I thought I was deffo in for a gain. Ive been a bit of a pig this week and not stuck to plan 100% as ive had a nasty cold. Back on plan this week though... aiming for a 3lb loss :thumbup:

Just thought I'd share this pic of all my awards I have earnt in 5 weeks of going to SW :happydance: :cool:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/slimmingawardsafter5weeks.jpg

Well done!

Becci I can't answer either i'm afraid!

Today I had a huge bowl of fruit for breakfast which I topped with a Muller Light, that was yummy. Just deciding what to have for lunch - either jacket potata and beans or pasta......

Well done Lliena thats a pic to be proud of x :thumbup:

Amy-Lea
(WI day Wednesday)
Starting date- 09/02/11
Starting weight- 15st10lbs
Short term goal- 13st10lb
Long term goal- 11st7lb

Hope you don't mind me jumpin' in :thumbup:

Just thought I'd share this pic of all my awards I have earnt in 5 weeks of going to SW :happydance: :cool:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/slimmingawardsafter5weeks.jpg

Oh well done hun, thats amazing. :happydance::happydance: Matthew put my slimmer of the week certifcate on the fridge as well. I feel so proud of myself..:blush::blush:

Thanks ER!

Today I have had:
Breakfast- 2 pieces of wholemeal toast (HEb) 2 eggs (free) flora light spread (?syns)
Lunch- Apple as I was full from breakfast but I may have a tomato mugshot in a minute (free)
Tea- Pizza Topped Chicken & Chips (Chicken fillet (free) chopped tomatoes (free) reduced fat cheddar (HEa) SW chips (free) beans (free) side salad (free)

I wouldn't usually have the salad as I want mybeans but I'm tryna do the whole fill your plate with a 1/3 of super free foods thing, only I guess this will be fill a 1/4 :rofl:

Oh well done hun, thats amazing. :happydance::happydance: Matthew put my slimmer of the week certifcate on the fridge as well. I feel so proud of myself..:blush::blush:

It was my OH idea to put them up where I could see them so when I have a bad day they are there to remind me I can do it :D

I've just made myself a lovely giant Swiss roll :) 0.5 syns for the whole thing but I added jam, so this ones 3 syns. Pic on my fb xx

Welcome Amy lee :)

Well im well pissed off! got on my digi scales this morning an weighed 14.9 which is DEFFO wrong! lol. Then went to get on them again an they packed up.
went to boots after work an they were out of order!!!
Really wanted to know how i have done today! in work all day tomorrow and out 2moz nite so wont get a chance to weigh this wk now! really gutted.

Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Thanks AQ.

I have just finished eating that Pizza topped chicken from the SW magazinewith chips, beans and salad and it was honestly the nicest thing I have ever eaten.

Hello everyone :D Welcome AL!

I've had an ok day but I'm slacking on the fruit and veg :dohh:

Had 2 mullers, 2 alpen bars, a baked pot, half a sweet pot and tuna mayo :shrug:

Pro have fruit later.

I'm nervous about WI as I've not been exercising. I have stupid shin splints :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"