~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

valentines day? what's that?!

valentines day? what's that?!

:rofl: a sham, that what it is.. a big money maker day haha

I thought I would add a starter and a desert so that I wasn't a complete bah humbug! Not going out or swapping pressies etc :haha:

my OH is lucky if he gets a hug :rofl:

I'm lucky if I get a hug which is why I am going to spin this into a date night now so I get guaranteed :sex: :rofl:

D is at the football so just tea for me and Hallie today; going to have mash, quorn sausages, peas, carrots and gravy with mint sauce :munch:

No valentines stuffs for us, hubby doesn't like 'hallmark holidays', lol!

Doing good today, got a shock when I weighed my sultana bran for my healthy extra breakfast this morning though, 28g looks like nothing compared to the mahoosive pile I usually have (and here I wondered why I was fat?!)!

Had that, with some of my milk allowance, a little tin of spaghetti hoops on 2x slices wholemeal bread (after a 1km swim, woohoo!), an apple, and a random lunch of 2 poached eggs, a pile of new potatoes, and some mangetout and baby sweetcorn. So currently sitting on no syns all day yet :)

Question is, what to have for dinner tonight??

I do have another question...if we have a homepride pasta bake (tomato + herbs), it says it's 25 1/2 syns. That's for the whole 500g jar, right? So if I only eat 1/4 of what we make, I can put 1/4 of the syns manually into my food diary? And do I count the mozzarella on top of that (e.g. as healthy extra), or is it included in the syns? Argh! So confused! Thank you ladies for answering all my clueless questions...I want to make sure I do this right! :D

Having a Chinese tonight, been depressed all day. Not even going to bother going for my weigh in on Wednesday.

Having a Chinese tonight, been depressed all day. Not even going to bother going for my weigh in on Wednesday.

Get a chicken chow mein and soft noodles sure thats not too bad. Pick ya self back up and have 3 more good days before weigh in can easily shift a few lbs by then :hugs:

Thanks Amy-Lea...no Im having wine as well...:dohh::haha: Im just having a real down day..I get them from time to time. I should be ok and back on track tomorrow, but I am not expecting a loss this week. xx

I have had what I wanted today, going back on plan tomorrow but not going to WI this week!!

Well I've been a bit crap AGAIN. WI tomorrow too :dohh:

mullerlight and alpen bar
2 pancakes :dohh:
another yogurt
steak pie without the pastry, beans and SW chips.

Ok maybe the damage might be minimal..Im having spare ribs with chicken chow mein, no wine. Im still over for today though..Blah your day sounds fine to me..x

I'm so proud of myself, I know it's only been 4 days on plan for me but I've usually well given in by now. My sunday night binge has gone from a takeaway, 2 bags of crisps, 2 chocolate bars & a bag of skittles to this..

https://i56.tinypic.com/2942ssi.jpg
:happydance: I willllll do this!

Glad its not just me who uses the babys spoons LOL

No valentines stuffs for us, hubby doesn't like 'hallmark holidays', lol!

Doing good today, got a shock when I weighed my sultana bran for my healthy extra breakfast this morning though, 28g looks like nothing compared to the mahoosive pile I usually have (and here I wondered why I was fat?!)!

Had that, with some of my milk allowance, a little tin of spaghetti hoops on 2x slices wholemeal bread (after a 1km swim, woohoo!), an apple, and a random lunch of 2 poached eggs, a pile of new potatoes, and some mangetout and baby sweetcorn. So currently sitting on no syns all day yet :)

Question is, what to have for dinner tonight??

I do have another question...if we have a homepride pasta bake (tomato + herbs), it says it's 25 1/2 syns. That's for the whole 500g jar, right? So if I only eat 1/4 of what we make, I can put 1/4 of the syns manually into my food diary? And do I count the mozzarella on top of that (e.g. as healthy extra), or is it included in the syns? Argh! So confused! Thank you ladies for answering all my clueless questions...I want to make sure I do this right! :D

Hun the bread would have to be sinned as you used your HEa and HEb on cereal in the morning :)

You would have to syn the cheese if you had milk for your HEA that day and yeah you divide the total syns of the jar in to 4 portions :)

Your only allowed one of the things from each healthy extra each day eg A's-milk,cheese, etc B's-bread,cereal,rivitas etc.

Hi girls.

Hope everyone had a good wkend.
I have been right off track over the wkend! Had chicken kebab with chips an a slice garlic bread on fri cos i was pissed off over not being able to be weighed... then sat we had some sweets in work and then more sweets when got home cos dh and his friend were eating them aswell... then we went to liverpool for a night out for my friend's birthday and had a LOT of vodka... an had happy meal at maccys today.
Been very bad. back on track from tomorrow tho. I dnt knw what i managed to lose by fri gone but i would imagine it would of been 4lb or so? I will get weighed this fri now so hope to have least lost a few lb even after such a bad wkend cos of a probable good loss the previous wk, if it can work like that...

As regards Valentines day, my dh goes back to work tomorrow intill fri so we will have some eggs and toast for brekky and open eachothers cards etc, an thats about it. We will have a belated valentines on fri when dh comes home. I am going to cook a syn free roast and light some candles etc :) xxx

Ha Ha, were all swerving off track this weekend! lol! I had 2 alpen lights bars for brekkie, mug shot for lunch and a huge serving of beef casserole with pasta for dins followed by a mullerlight. nom nom.

alpen bars heb
milk in drink hea

xxx

I have had cake, chocolate etc!!! Tbh I feel a bit sick now but it was lush!!! Just taken some frozen berries out the freezer for my brekkie in the morning, plan my meals for the week! Back on plan tomorrow!!

i'm gonna find this week coming hard. I'm off work so will be out for lunch lots and having coffee etc :roll:

i'm gonna find this week coming hard. I'm off work so will be out for lunch lots and having coffee etc :roll:

Blah just stay on plan when you can and syn what you use, u dont usually syn much so think you will be ok, prob STS.

Happy Valentines Day Girls! Hope you have good ones. :kiss::flower::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->