~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Gosh we all seem to be going off track :blush: I had a really bad weekend too, with an Indian sat night, then a Kfc Sunday! Woooopsie

Cummon girls, let's get our motivation back :hugs:

Mrs Eleflump that sounds fine. The pasta ur having this eve is my favourite ever.... we got it off the sw website and i have it at least once a week now! lol!

Yep ur well within ur syns etc.

ER - Valentines is only once a year. Enjoy ur eve, eat the fat on the steak and enjoy your champagne and choc...... its only one day and u can aim high again next week.

Kayleigh.... lush!

I'm being a pig tonight and just had 2 squares of dark choc and 4 pink and whites.... oh dear. And I still want something 'nice!' xxx

I was good until last night, I really cant seem to get my head into gear this week!! Off for a walk later!!

yesterday was

B- 28g porrige with milk (HEa)
L - Tin of spaghetti hoops
D - Steak, jacket potato, cheese (HEa) a smidge of butter 1syn & salad
Snacks - an apple, a shape zero yoghurt, Sugar free jelly and 3 thorntons 4.5syns

syn total = 5.5 syns

thats pretty good for me x

Hope you all had a nice night last night girls x

omg girls yday i was awful.

mullerlight
angel delight
2 cupcakes

that's it :shock: Thats the worstest day in history.

Yesterday my slimming world 3 course meal with 2 sides went to pot. He ate it but I just couldn't stomach it, as I was annoyed.

So yesterday I ate.

Tomato mugshot
Skittles
French Fries (crisps)
Twirl.

I could kick myself!

Sorry to hear the meal didnt go to plan Amy x why were you annoyed?
I think we all should just write this week off & start a fresh after WI, most of us have had a pretty bad week this week by the looks of things x

Yep it all starts again for us after WI .... then asskicking starts kicking in if we misbehave!:grr: :haha:

I ended up eating scrambled egg on toast at gone 10 last night! Terrible! I was soooooooooooooo hungry.

Today has been...

Toast HEB
Soup and a yoghurt
xx

I'm hoping the damage was minimal as I had hardly used any syns the day before think I had 3 on Sunday. Other than that I've been pretty good this week. I'm eager to get weighed on Wednesday. Hope to god that last night hasn't jepodised a weight loss, I will be mortified if I don't lose my first week.

Today is a green day. I have ate 7 chocolate fingers...:blush: 10.5syns
Jacket potato and beans
and I have just made the Chicken Tikka syn free recipe for tea time. Everything is just marinating now. Will be eating that with some rice and 2 wholemeal pitta bread to use up my B allowance. Will have a cup of tea before bed to use up some HEa.

Sorry to hear the meal didnt go to plan Amy x why were you annoyed?
I think we all should just write this week off & start a fresh after WI, most of us have had a pretty bad week this week by the looks of things x

Well said Reedy! Most of us have had a shocking wk so think we could all do with a fresh slate after our next WI:winkwink:

I am struggling so much this wk, Think missing WI last wk didnt help matters, and iv been off work 2 days in agony with personal probs. Plus its heartbreaking to watch my mum so ill and choking... very bad times for me right now, but i am still determined to realise my goal of losing weight and having IVF an please god, a baby.
I hope work dont sack me for being off sick this wk. I have only had 2 days sick since aug an i have not had a verbal warning before, so should be ok?
Just cant take anymore stress and money is so tight aswell xxx

AQ, I think when you are having personal problems you just want comfort food, I know I am having problems with my PND and SW is not the first thing on my mind, I just want to feel normal again and not so hormonal and angry! Sorry about your Mum hun, must be tough for you xx

I made cookies and cake today and have had 2 cookies lol!!

Thanks Becs.
Its so hard emotionally to stick to plan with all this going on, but ultimately i HAVE to do it, or il never become a mother. Lot of pressure but im determined to do it.

Hospital just called and they said im right about being referred to IVF clinic rather than their infertility unit so cancelled appt an Dr receptionist said she will sort out the referral to the IVF clinic asap :) so a glimmer of hope an all the mre reason to lose the weight as my bmi has to be 30 to be accepted for NHS treatment xxx

Right, well already said on fb. This week has been a non starter, told Matthew to hide the scales..as Im getting a bit obsessive with it..:dohh: Wont be weighing this week, as I have STS. Going to really go for it this week, especially with the exercise. Want at least 3-4lbs off by next wed.

Right girls, who is up for a little challenge to lose 3lbs in 7 days minimum. Exercise will need to be involved but you can do anything. We need to get our mojo back, and I am up for it if anyone else is? Oh and I reccomend buying the 100 extra easy days book. 100 meals planned out, breakfast lunch and dinner. Im starting from page 1. :lol:

I have literally no apetite. I've been up and about since 7.30am and have only had a bowl of pasta to eat and I have no desire to eat at all. It's really odd :\ and if i do eat its just a tiny snack i want.

I know that i would of STS by fri so from then i am willing to take the challenge to lose at least 3lb. Need my PMA back and as im feeling so depressed this wk, it is very hard.
I am going to write down some menu's from tomorrow and try my best.

We have all gone mad this wk so we can get back ontrack together xxx

Well I'm back after spending 4 days with my OH, and I've also fallen off the wagon this weekend. We went out and had a roast dinner Sunday, and a Chinese last night too, plus OH bought me a really cute Me to You bear valentines cake, so we ate that too. We did make our own SW chips to go with the chinese though instead of ordering theirs though.

I weighed myself this morning, and unbelievably I have lost 4lbs! Think the weekends naughtiness will catch up with me next Tuesday when I weigh myself though :nope:

Right girls, who is up for a little challenge to lose 3lbs in 7 days minimum. Exercise will need to be involved but you can do anything. We need to get our mojo back, and I am up for it if anyone else is? Oh and I reccomend buying the 100 extra easy days book. 100 meals planned out, breakfast lunch and dinner. Im starting from page 1. :lol:

I'm in!! Come on Ladies we need to pull it back, we were all doing so well!
Hope everyone is feeling a bit more positive after WI :hugs:

It was WI for me today - 1.5lbs off! Officially I'm not impressed, because I had my 'bad' week last week and I've not gone off it once since, so 1.5lbs is a bit of a disappointment. BUT! I've not been in work so not been excersising at all, AND!! That's my first stone, gone :happydance:

My problem is though, although I weighed less last year (I'm 19st now, I was 18.5 after having Lucas), I've never, since I started dieting at 13, lost more than a stone. In my life. I don't know what happens but either it's not shifted after that or I've gotten bored but that's always been as much as I can do. So I did get a bit worried when the scales showed EXACTLY 1 stone loss, even after I've been good, I felt like the curse had struck again :lol:
But I guess it's more motivation to prove myself wrong!

End of rambling :haha:

Well I'm back after spending 4 days with my OH, and I've also fallen off the wagon this weekend. We went out and had a roast dinner Sunday, and a Chinese last night too, plus OH bought me a really cute Me to You bear valentines cake, so we ate that too. We did make our own SW chips to go with the chinese though instead of ordering theirs though.

I weighed myself this morning, and unbelievably I have lost 4lbs! Think the weekends naughtiness will catch up with me next Tuesday when I weigh myself though :nope:

Wow!! FX'd it stays off for you! :happydance:

I'm up for the challenge, though my exercise is limited to walking which I do every day because I have a dog due to back surgery. I'm hoping that will be enough and between that and the change in diet I can lose 3lbs :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->