~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well just had WI :shock:

I lost 4.6lbs :happydance: No idea how :rofl: And I still don't notice a difference :dohh: So happy though, only 0.2lbs away from 1st lost :)

I'm just waiting for my ASDA delivery to come. I am soooo hungry but don't wanna make something and tuck in then have to open the door to get all the shopping in!

Happy Valentine's day all!xx

Eurgh didnt have a good weekend either :dohh: had a chinese saturday night :cloud9: although DH & i shared one rather than having a full one to myself
Then saturday my nieces made chocolate crispy cakes & I had 2 on saturday & 2 on sunday they were just too nice to resist lol x

Oh and for Valentines day DH has bought me a big box of Thorntons :dohh: lol the thought was there bless him but could really have done with flowers instead lol x well I cant let them go to waste so i shall treat myself to 1 a day maybe 2 depending on the syn value, any idea on that one ladies??

Just found out that there is another Zumba class starting near me on a wednesday night so going to be doing it twice a week now :happydance:

I've lost my magazine and tonights dinner was from there :shock: I can't seem to find it on slimming world online does anybody have the recipe for the Tuscan pasta/rigatoni xx

Amy I have the mag at home x what time you planning on starting dinner because I'm at work at the minute & then going to asda so might not get chance to post till about 4.30pm??

Well done on the weight loss Blah thats fab :thumbup:

I'll be starting it around then Reedy so if you could it would be fantastic. Hopefully I will find it by then, hoping OH hasn't binned it!!

I found the magazine shoved under the couch :blush: Thanks for your offer though Reedy xx

Well done Blah, thats fantastic!!!

Done my Sainsburys shop, off out for a walk in a bit, going to put Hope in her sling, bit of weight training lol!!!

Hi girls :)

Blah- well done hun! that's a fab loss x

Reedy- My SW leader used to say count a thorntons choc as 1.5 syns per choc. Enjoy!

ER- Hows it going?

Hello to everyone else and happy valentines day!
My dh has gone back to work now, but we exchanged cards this morning an the card he got me is amazing! its a art deco one of a woman in a red dress and a man in a black tux cos that's what colours we wore to get married :) He has excelled himself this yr! lol. Also got a really cute little westie teddy with a heart in its mouth saying "i love you" and he dropped his friend at the station and came back with burger king for brekky in bed... not sw friendly but was bloody lovely.
That's my naughty days done now. Enjoyed the blow out and back to reality and weight loss now! taking into account what i could of lost last wk an how naughty iv been this wk, i am hoping to see a 3-4lb loss on fri. Fingers x'd! Il be lucky tho xxx

Glad you found it amy, they have some fab recipes in there x

AQ- thanks for that, haven't had any syns today so i be eating around 13 chocs lol x
What a lovely card from your dh, that's really thoughtful x

No valentines stuffs for us, hubby doesn't like 'hallmark holidays', lol!

Doing good today, got a shock when I weighed my sultana bran for my healthy extra breakfast this morning though, 28g looks like nothing compared to the mahoosive pile I usually have (and here I wondered why I was fat?!)!

Had that, with some of my milk allowance, a little tin of spaghetti hoops on 2x slices wholemeal bread (after a 1km swim, woohoo!), an apple, and a random lunch of 2 poached eggs, a pile of new potatoes, and some mangetout and baby sweetcorn. So currently sitting on no syns all day yet :)

Question is, what to have for dinner tonight??

I do have another question...if we have a homepride pasta bake (tomato + herbs), it says it's 25 1/2 syns. That's for the whole 500g jar, right? So if I only eat 1/4 of what we make, I can put 1/4 of the syns manually into my food diary? And do I count the mozzarella on top of that (e.g. as healthy extra), or is it included in the syns? Argh! So confused! Thank you ladies for answering all my clueless questions...I want to make sure I do this right! :D

Hun the bread would have to be sinned as you used your HEa and HEb on cereal in the morning :)

You would have to syn the cheese if you had milk for your HEA that day and yeah you divide the total syns of the jar in to 4 portions :)

Your only allowed one of the things from each healthy extra each day eg A's-milk,cheese, etc B's-bread,cereal,rivitas etc.

Nooooononono, I'm sure that's not right! I'm using the online food diary, and I'm on green every day, and it says I can have two HEa and two HEb each day - there is space for two in the diary! Please tell me this is correct and the diary is not wrong!

Other than that, thanks for the info on the sauce :)

^^ You do get two of each healthy extra on green :)
I think most of us are on EE so it gets confusing :lol:

Well done Blah! That's a fab loss :D

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! :happydance:Well I'm single again aren't I so I'm sitting here in the lovely new bracelet I bought myself and drinking some Options hot choc from my new heart-shaped mug :lol:

Happy Valentines Kate - enjoy your evening with Lucas. Megan has eaten her body weight in choc today! So I dont feel the need to eat any! xxx

Food today...

Mullerlight for brekkie
2x nimble wholemeal with a scrape of mayo (1 syn) and tuna, 3 satsuma for lunch
Pizza topped chicken (cheese HEB) for dinner with SW chips and a spoonfull of ketchup (1 syn).
And a shape zero. Also had 2 cups of tea today with milk so (2 syns). And gonna have a hot choc in bit possibly so another 2 syns.

So 6 syns today... eek!

xxx

Well done Blah, knew you would lose a lot, you exercise like its going out of fashion:rofl:

Well my lovely Matthew, has planned a special evening for us tonight. He had the table in the lounge all laid out, got roses, and gifts and champagne. So excited, but worried about syns!!! It says in my book, champagne is 4 syns for 100 mls or something. But he has bought sparkly rose, is that 4 syns because its like champagne? Oh and is steak free, he is going to cut the fat off it.

We are having melted chocolate and strawberries as well..this week has soooo been a non starter for weight loss I just know it.

^^ You do get two of each healthy extra on green :)
I think most of us are on EE so it gets confusing :lol:

Well done Blah! That's a fab loss :D

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! :happydance:Well I'm single again aren't I so I'm sitting here in the lovely new bracelet I bought myself and drinking some Options hot choc from my new heart-shaped mug :lol:

Happy Valentines day hun xx

Thanks Kate, good to know I was on the right track! I suppose it must get confusing if everyone's on different plans...maybe I'll add it to my siggy :haha:

Today so far:

Sultana bran (HEb1) & milk (part of HEa1), with lots of tropical fruit and a sliced banana on top for breakfast

An apple, peach fat-free activia (1/2 syn), and fun-size maltesers (5 syns) for morning tea-break

Baked potato with beans, cottage cheese and salad for lunch

Hartleys no-added-sugar raspberry jelly (1/2 syn) for afternoon tea-break

And probably pasta with mushrooms and a fromage-frais type sauce for dinner :D

Does this sound ok-ish? I know I'm well within my syns for the day, but does the quantity of everything else sound right? I have a HUGE appetite!

Oh, and hubby brought home a teddy bear for me :D He got enough sales at work to be able to pick something from a valentines-themed giveaway thing, and the choices were a bottle of white wine (which we don't drink, we prefer red), a box of hotel chocolat choccies (which he didn't pick because he knows I can't be trusted around chocolate and he doesn't want to sabotage my diet!), or a rather lovely fuzzy harrods teddy bear :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->