~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

^^ Nooo! Worst thing to do is weigh yourself in between! It's so disheartening. Plus your weight can fluctuate. Hope there is a loss for WI :D

Well I've had this morning:
Half a tub of blueberries
2 eggs fried in frylight with 4 Ryvita (HEB)
2 black coffees

Ooh that sounds a lot! But I have been up since 4.30am :lol::coffee:

I've gained since Monday haha My bowels havent moved though :growlmad: I might start taking fibogel or something.

1lb loss again for me this week which I'm happy with seeing as I had a not so good week & it means i've hit the half stone loss mark :happydance:
Its really given me the motivation to get my backside in gear this week x
I will try my hardest for the challenge but exercise is difficult for me as I work mornings & DH works shifts so its trying to do it around Finley x
Now the weather is a bit better might start going out for long walks again x

Our first weigh in today, I am soooooo scared!! I hope I have lost something, Darren has definatley as you can tell on his face already! Please please please lose at least 2lbs! I am wishing the day away, come on 6pm!!!

Well done Lliena & Good Luck Amy x

Oooh just thought I'd post the tomato & basil soup I make - completely syn free (correct me if I'm wrong)
1 onion , chopped
1 carrot , grated
1 garlic clove , crushed
Frylight
1 tin chopped tomatoes
200ml vegetable stock
a handful basil , chopped
1 chopped stick celery

Cook the onion, carrot, celery and crushed garlic in the frylight, until softened. Add the tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Whizz in a blender & add the chopped basil.

Its really tasty too x

:flower: Hiya can I please join?
I`m Angel and joined SW on 19/1/11
we usually weigh in on a wednesday, but I havent been well enough to go this week, so god knows what I weigh now! ... last weigh in 10st 12..
so i hope its gone down..
I made their lovely chicken curry last night..
:thumbup: Good luck ladies xx

Hi and welcome angelcake :flower: My starting weight was 10 stone 10 so we are similar, I have my 2nd WI tonight!

I lost 3.5 lb first week, i feel I've deffo lost this week, feel a bit thinner lol.

Reedy, that sounds lovely will give that a go. I made one similar a while back, but using fresh tomatoes, and also frying some smoked bacon with the onion and carrot, was gorgeous.

Good Luck for anyone having a WI tonight xxxxx

well done and welcome girls :)

GL Amy-lea i'm sure you've lost!

so far today I've had a muller and a small bowl of pasta. I woke up with a sore throat and lumpy glands which is prob why ive not been hungry. feelings more back to normal today though. dunno whats for tea ut OH took mince out the freezer this morning so guess its chilli or spag bol.

I made weetabix this morning with aa hand full of summer fruits and they were too tangy so I've not ate anything. It's 3pm now so I mayaswell hold out until 6pm for weigh in then have a big fat chippy :rofl: then back on for tomorrow morning for the 3lb target :bodyb:

Hi girls :)

Reedy and Lliena WELL DONE on losses! woop woop x x

Amy-lea- good luck for WI later hun x

Angel cake- welcome an good luck! x

Hi to everyone else. I have tried to be good today. I had no brekky except for a cuppa. Had egg an cress shop bought sandwich with no mayo or spread an on wholemeal bread. Few chicken tikka bites on sticks... then i had a strawberry yogurt thing at my parents. Not low fat but tasty... For snacks i have had a apple an a orange. For tea i am making cajun chicken with sw chips, baby spinach, roasted carrots and onions and tomatoes. For dessert i am making choc cupcakes for dh(he is coming home for tonight so having our belated valentines day meal) i will only have 1 cupcake. DH will eat the rest and im giving some to mum an dad ;-) I have decorated the table with mini heart chocs too and gonna light candles and have a nice hr before the match starts! lol xxx

Well done on your losses girls, brilliant.

I'm not going to WI tonight, im poorly :nope:

Me today...

40 mins walking

HEA milk.

Breakfast... Vegetable Sushi (i know odd!) 1 syn?

Lunch... Homemade veg and bean soup and 2 slices of nimble (heb)

Dinner... Extra Lean Steak, with jacket potato and salad.

Pud... Fruit and Yoghurt.

How is the challenge going girls?
xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: well done girls
thankyou for your welcomes..
Africa how are you hun?? I remember you from another thread.. xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: well done girls
thankyou for your welcomes..
Africa how are you hun?? I remember you from another thread.. xx

I am ok thx hun.
Still going! lol. Waiting to have IVF when i have lost the weight.

How r u?

I am doing the challenge from fri as that is my WI and i start getting obsessive with the scales if i weigh earlier! plus just bought some new ones so dont want to break those too from going on an off them. haha.

I am hoping to have STS or lost a lb on fri as had a baaad wk:blush:
Will do challenge from fri tho and hope to lose at LEAST 3lb but hoping for 4lb cos really going to be good this coming wk:happydance:

xxx

Argh I'm scared, weigh in at 6...1 hour and 10 minutes to go! I am shitting it. I have tried really hard and only had one bad day but If I add all the syns up for the week I am under the 105 syns for the week so fingers crossed.

I am absolutely starving having only ate one mouthful of breakfast which I spat back out :blush: but I must wait now for this last hour. Going to get some soft noodles and curry sauce when I get out.

Just praying I lose at least 2lb or I know myself and I will be really gutted and go on self destruct mode tonight and eat anythign that isn't screwed down..:blush:

Amy-Lea, haha! You will be fine hun!
Personally i like to stick with 70 syns for the wk but everyone is diff.
Good luck an let us knw what a fab loss u have when u get home.

Well dh is home an our tea is nearly ready... cajun chicken, roasted carrots, onions, sweet pepper, garlic and sw chips. Yummy! I am going to have 1 choc chip cupcake that i have made tho cos they look soooo yum! only 1 tho xxx

just had chili and rice yum :) maybe i'll have a yogurt later.

I lost 3lb.. Darren lost 5lbs! I could tell he had as his belly and face has slimmed down over the last week. I am slightly green with envy considering he had a few drinks and a nandos but oh well. We're shifting weight and thats all that matters! Darren's aiming for 5lb for next week, I'm going for a safe 2lb but secretly am aiming for 4lb so I get my half a stone..:blush: I would be MADE UP if I could lose a stone in a month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->