~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done ladies on all your losses!!!!!

I weighed myself this morning and I have STS, I am not going to WI this week as I am busy and CBA!!! So I am back on the wagon for sure from Friday!!! Want to lose 3lbs next Thursday!!

Ooh, you all sound like you're having really nice dinners tonight! :D

Tonight's dinner for me will beeeeee...pasta with sauce made from chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, sweet peppers, maybe some cannellini beans :)

I was really depressed about not having lost anything so far, and I was so tempted by my favourite canteen lunch, mushroom and tarragon pie, but as it has a cream type sauce and pastry on top, I decided not to, as I'd have a nightmare of a job synning it. I had a baked potato with beans and salad instead, and put a sprinkling of grated cheddar on top (as my HEa2).

I'm having a naughty glass of red tonight :wine: but I actually measured it out to 175 ml, so I know it's 6 syns. And NO garlic bread with dinner! I'll be at 10 syns total for the day, as I had a sugar-free jelly and a tiny milkybar at work.

Just thinking about it, I'm on the pill, just switched from mercilon to microgynon, and yesterday was the last pill day, so I'm due AF in the next few days. Might that be why I haven't lost anything? I don't really get PMS and all the bloating etc when I'm on the pill, but my boobies are a bit tender today. Maybe (I HOPE!!!!) I just have a lb or two of water retention that's masking any weight loss? Am I being delusional?

Well done to lose who have lost and good luck to those still to weigh in.

I'm off to get some pineapple and mango!!!

Well done Amy- lea! That is a fab loss. Men always lose more weight than women. They must burn fat faster! buggers have it easier in every way! lmao.

I had a delicious meal with dh which was all syn free but i was naughty and had a choc chip cupcake(made them myself an bloody lovely) and 2 little heart chocs... ah well. Gonna be extra good tomorrow and from fri... well lets say i am determined to finally get under the 16 mark so its all out effort for me from then! Yaaaay xxx

AQ - you deserve a treat hun! Glad u had a good eve. xxxx

Mrs Eleflump - defo could be that, I get like it and a couple of others on here do to. Only weigh yourself once a week. And I make my own garlic bread using nimble! I lightly toast it cut out shapes with a cookie cutter, then mix 1 teaspoon of low fat margarine (1syn) with crushed garlic. Spread onto the toast shapes and pop it in the oven. Nom Nom. Its not like the real thing but still yummy!

Becs - STS is fine. Its all about the challenge next week lol!

xxx

right i've found a new place for my scales cos i think lifting them in and out the cabinet is making my readings dodgy :shrug: although idk, sometimes i stand on them and then i do it again a few secs later and its a complete diff reading. Sometimes it says i'm 15lbs lighter LOL I wish. Maybe theyre broke?

Well done on the loss Amy thats brilliant x Well done to Darren too x

Blah - scales could be broke hun or could need a new battery??

Today has been an okish day

Breakfast - 28g sultana bran & milk (HEa)
Lunch - 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEb) 2 laughing cow light triangles & cucumber
Dinner - Chicken pie which I made from scratch, its a jamie oliver recipe & I did make some changes like using frylight instead of oil, fat free fromaige frais instead of full fat & lighter puff pastry rather than full fat x so not totally sure on syns but looked at a steak & kidney pie in this issue of SW mag & thats 5 syns so I'll go with that I think :winkwink:

Snacks - apple, banana, sugar free jelly, shape zero yoghurt, a small slice of my mum's sultana & lemon cake (no clue on syns) 1 thorntons choc (1.5syns) and a options hot choc (2syns)
so 8.5syns but probably going either just over or just under 15 syns with the cake :blush:

DH & I have just looked through the recipes in the SW magazine & picked out pretty much all of next weeks dinners :happydance: so a good week ahead I think x

Ive just been up there and i think its cos the floor is uneven :(! So annoying.

Evening ladies!

I'm just back from class and have lost 2lb this week, so with the 3.5 from last week thats 5.5lb in 2 weeks.

I'm pleased I've lost ...but was hoping for a bit more :dohh: Never mind, its still better off than on, I know! Need to learn to walk before I can run me, lol.

Enjoying a glass of Rose now, or 2, and had a KFC for tea tonight. Back on it tomorrow.

Anyone else not really looking forward to half term and tempting treats 'for the kids' that will no doubt be bought (or is that just me?)

Lora xxxxx

I had a chippy tea, soft noodles, curry siace and a big handful of chips.
Then I had a packet of maltesers and skips. Naughty me, back on plan tomorrow, think I will be looking forward to my Wednesdays now having a takeaway, on the weekends instead of having a treat night I'll just enjoy cooking a special meal instead!

Well done Amy-Lea,

I was studying all last night, so didnt get the chance to come and update.

I had two slices of wholemeal toast for breakfast, no butter, scrambled egg and beans so no syns.

Lunch - Mullerlite Yoghurt and grapes

Dinner - Chicken, with jacket potato and beans with 28g of cheese.

Drank Water all day..

So a syn free day.

Matthew bought me 7 days worth of personal training sessions :happydance: So I am hoping that will kickstart my weight loss a bit more.

Ooh, well done girlies! :happydance:

I've been eating some bizarre stuff lately. Well, I went to see Russell Howard at the Echo so I was rushing out. I had the other half of the blueberries with some black grapes and chopped strawberries for lunch, and since I didn't have time for dinner becuase I was rushing about, I microwaved THREE meat-free burgers, and spread them with Dairylea triangles! That was my dinner! :wacko:
I was reeeaaallly good while I was at the gig though, while my mam and my sister were passing the snacks, I sat there with my Pepsi Max :smug:
Then I had two more Ryvita when I got home (syns)

This morning I've had Two Ryvita, two more meat free burgers (they're so nice!) and just having some pomegranate. I have a bag full of fruit under my desk, I'm gonna win this challenge!! :lol:

I had a terrible night and ate my body weight in chocolate! Ahem. And a pack of quavers!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... the rest of the choc went in the bin with a nappy this morning and the house if full of healthy food.

So Im back on challenge and hoping for 4 lbs off by next wednesday.

Please kick my arse for being naughty! x

Morning girls :)

Loraloo- well done on the loss! fab x

ER- Awww how nice of your dh to do that for you! will deffo help x

Kate- Well bloody done on the wilpower front! proud of u! x

First princess- we have all been naughty buggers so fresh start today. I have banished the rest of the cakes i have made to my mum an dads and hid the sweets we have! lol.

Hi to everyone else :)

AFM- I am still off work. Been signed off till monday now. Feel a little better but still sore. Hope to have a chilled wkend and recover :)

I had a fried egg(frylight) on toast(heb) with a tsp flora light(1.5 syn) and a cuppa for brekky. Then i had a apple.

Not sure what to have for lunch. Might have a chicken or ham salad.
I hope when i WI tomorrow that i have at least lost 1lb even with being naughty for most of this wk cos was super good the wk before an should of lost at least 4lb then so hope it compensates...? time will tell xxx

i'm really hungry and i dont know what to have! i hav hardly got anything in the house!!!!

HELP what do u ladies do when u have nothing in lol xx

I just have pasta or rice or something. Just had Jacket potato and beans :)

Becci- I usually have rice or pasta with homemade sauce using tinned toms an whatever spices/herbs we have plus some salt an pepper.
I find a handy thing to have in is a bag of icelands diced chicken breast. Cook from frozen in a wok and throw some veg or salad with it and its only £4 a bag and lasts me all wk cos u get loads xxx

Brekkie was a shape zero yoghurt
Lunch homemade veggie soup
Dinner Sausage casserole with swede mash

xxx

I've not eaten anything yet. About 2pm I'm gunna make my self a biiiig breakfast/dinner.
I'm thinking scrambled eggs, beans, quorn sausages and toast :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"