~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I find planing helps too!!

I am having some ryvita before bed!!

I know but I refuse to eat when I'm not hungry. Seems a bit silly to me :shrug:

Naughty Blah!! lol. Get back on it tomorrow an you will be ok hun.

My wilpower has amazingly came back 10 fold now after a bad wk so you will get back into it.

I am going to have some pineapple now and for tea im going to make chorizo sausages with spicy rice(all syn free as i bought the sw approved syn free sausages from butchers and i make the spicy sauce for the rice myself) and will have spinach with it. Yum yum.

Going to sort my wardrobe out now as have too many clothes in there an some will be too big now so time for a sort out me thinks! xxx

Oooomg you can get SW chorizo?? :o
I'm getting my arse over to your butchers!

I'm the same with my clothes, I've already stuck a few bits on eBay and have like a suitcase load to get rid of still!

Yep Kate, the butchers in Greasby does them. Its called "lewis's" they do all kinds of syn free stuff but the chorizo sausages and master burgers are amazin! they are huge beef burgers and completely syn free :)

Right bed for me with my magazine. Nite all xxx

Ok, well yesterday went completely to pot. So much for the challenge! I need to reign it in quick because I'm getting weighed on Wednesday!!

ER, don't worry too much, you can do it!!!!

Day one back to scratch!!! Mixed berries and fromage frais for breakfast, yummy!!! Off for a nice long walk this morning!! I will lose 3lbs next week!!

Morning girls x

AQ - your dinners always sound so yummy x I think you should write your own sw recipe book & sell it to us :thumbup: lol x

Do all butchers do syn free sausages/beef burgers?? I dont want to go in to one & ask & them look at me like I'm a crazyloon lol x

was pretty good yesterday x
Breakfast - Sultana bran (HEb) milk (HEa)
Tea 1 syn for sugar
Lunch - Tin of spaghetti hoops, & 2 slices H/M bread (HEb) and 2 cheese triangles
Dinner - 1 & a half jacket potatoes with a bit of butter (1.5syns) & beans
Snacks - an apple, banana, sugar free jelly, an options hot choc (2syns) and 2 thorntons chocs (3 syns)
Total = 7.5 syns :happydance: go me x

Dont know how today will pan out because its shopping day so nothing in the fridge this morning. I'm at work so DH has took Finley to do the shopping then we have to go out this afternoon x
So all I have for lunch today is an apple, banana some pineapple & a shape zero yoghurt x

Not all Reedy, only if they're SW approved. If you have a Bexley's near you, they do some :)

Im very emotional today so thinking its gonna be a bad few days food wise.

I had an alpen bar for brekkie.

Maybe some fruit and yoghurt for lunch.

And then my bodyweight in chocolate and junk for dinner! lol!

xxx

Morning ladies :)

I am sooooo happy! Just got weighed and i have lost..... 4LB!!:happydance:
I am sooo happy with that after a crappy wk! shows i must of done really well the wk before when i couldnt WI cos had no scales:happydance:

So my weight for the 1st time in years is under the 16 mark!
I actually weigh 15.12!!:thumbup:

My lil personal target for this wk is to lose 5lb... i know its a lot but i am going to eat tons of SS food an il be walking a lot over wkend and during wk as i am on early shift and can do exercise in the morning:winkwink:

xxx

Wooooooo well done you!! :happydance: made up for ya :D

FP - hope you feel better soon :hugs: in the meantime, enjoy the chocolate :winkwink:

AQ thats fab chick, well done you!!!!

Walk done for this morning, another this afternoon, just enjoying a cuppa and an alpen bar while Hope has a sleep!!

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Please may i squash my big fat bum into the group :winkwink::winkwink:

My little one is now 6 weeks and I'm ready to get back onto the slimming world waggon, but i cant do it alone lol. All my friends are at work so I'm just talking to myself really and it's hard to tell yourself to stay out of the biscuit tin.

My details are
Starting weight 16st 5lbs :blush:
My short term goal is pre pregnacy weight of 15st 3lbs
My long term goal is 11st.

Welcome Sparkle, we weigh about the same! I was 16st 7 at the begining of Jan and now I am 15st 5, my short term goal is 13st 7!! Good luck, you can do it!!!

Well done AQ and welcome Sparkle :)!

I'm just wanting to STS this week. Its been a crap week but I knew it would be.

Well done AQ thats amazing x you should be very proud x

Welcome Sparkle x

DH has just done the shoppinh & it was a whopping £96 :dohh: why is it its always such an expensive week when we buy things to make from scratch x & then the government wonders why obesity is on the up when all the crap food is so cheap & all the healthy stuff is so bloody expensive :growlmad: DH said he spent aorund £20 just on meat!!!
This weeks food better be nice now lol x

Thank you ladies for the welcome :flower:

I am starting properly on sunday. This is the day i choose to weigh as my mum cooks a lovely roast on a sunday and i can eat it and get rid of it by the following sunday lol.
I am also having a night out on saturday, the first one in about 11 months so am going to enjoy myself and then start a fresh. I'm going to follow the EE as i got on really well with this last time.

I look forward to sharing my journey with you all :hugs::hugs:

Welcome Sparkles..... :hugs:

Blah My leader says even if u have a bad week as long as u are still eating plenty of superfree foods your metabolism will speed up and make up for it, and last week it worked for me. Try lots of fruit, veg and soups.

Reedy- ours is about that every week too, for the two of us and our toddler. Crazy! Junk food is soooooooooo cheap. I now buy all my fruit and veg from Lidl and Aldi and save a fortune. xx

I am lucky, my Mum owns a fruit and veg shop so I dont have to buy it!!! Luckily I am a veggie too!!!

Just made a lovely vegetable and mixed bean curry, smells lush!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->