~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: well done girls
thankyou for your welcomes..
Africa how are you hun?? I remember you from another thread.. xx

I am ok thx hun.
Still going! lol. Waiting to have IVF when i have lost the weight.

How r u?

I am doing the challenge from fri as that is my WI and i start getting obsessive with the scales if i weigh earlier! plus just bought some new ones so dont want to break those too from going on an off them. haha.

I am hoping to have STS or lost a lb on fri as had a baaad wk:blush:
Will do challenge from fri tho and hope to lose at LEAST 3lb but hoping for 4lb cos really going to be good this coming wk:happydance:

xxx

I am still ttc.. good luck with the weight loss and IVF hun.. I know you can do it xx

Naughty Blah!! lol. Get back on it tomorrow an you will be ok hun.

My wilpower has amazingly came back 10 fold now after a bad wk so you will get back into it.

I am going to have some pineapple now and for tea im going to make chorizo sausages with spicy rice(all syn free as i bought the sw approved syn free sausages from butchers and i make the spicy sauce for the rice myself) and will have spinach with it. Yum yum.

Going to sort my wardrobe out now as have too many clothes in there an some will be too big now so time for a sort out me thinks! xxx

I got a dress made and picked it up on Saturday. It is big on me already and I haven't worn it yet :shock: Since I got measured for it 3 weeks ago I lost 2lbs the week before i joined slimming world then my first weigh in last night I lost 3lb so in just 5lbs my dress has gone big on me :happydance: need to get it took in now.

least i didnt go large :shrug:

:rofl:

:rofl: Large isnt always a bad thing:winkwink::haha:

I am sooo stuffed from my tea!
Had 3 chorizo sausages with loads of Jollof rice and spinach and tomatoes!
Having a muller light now whilst i watch Coach Trip cos a lad i used to go to primary school with is on it with his mum! xxx

I'm stuffed too, had chicken, rice and veg!

I'm also watching Coach Trip :)

I've not eaten tea yet! Don't know what I'm having yet. I've gotten all down this afternoon, really want a McDonalds but I can see it being the start of a downward spiral for the rest of the week if I do!

*flops*

Been reallyreallygood today! :D

Sultana bran (HEb1) with milk (HEa1), tropical fruit salad, and banana for brekkie

Pasta and bean salad for lunch

No syns yet! I avoided temptation - boss brought in shortbread, colleagues stocked up our tuck shop with tons of chocolate, and I didn't go near either :thumbup:

Going to have pasta bake tonight (6.5 syns) but no wine or garlic bread.

Also went to the gym after work, ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill and did 15 mins on the elliptical. I have a stinking headache now (well, I had it before but was too lazy to hunt in the bottom of my bag for painkillers, and now it's worse :dohh: ).

I WILL lose weight for WI on Saturday, I WILL. PMA and all that...!

Sure you'll have a great weightloss Eleflump! :thumbup: well done for resisting the tuck shop too!

Today I've been dead down for some reason and nearly asked OH to go to McDonalds :blush: never though.
Green day
Breakfast- missed.
Lunch- scrambled egg (free + 1 HEa), 2 quorn sausages (free), beans.
Tea- Not eaten yet but gunna use two wholemeal pittas (HEb's) tomato puree (?syns) and some reduced fat chedder (HEa) and make 2 pizzas for myself.

Amy-lea, well done for not caving in and having maccys hun.
We all have down days. I have had a down wk and buggered up plan most of the wk but have managed to rein myself back in and hope for at least a 1lb off tomorrow when i WI.
If not i knw its my own doing and il be right back on track this wk :)

Going to have some more syn free Jollof rice now. Sooo yummy! make it with tinned toms, salt, pepper, chilli powder, fresh whole chilli, garlic and onion an mix in with white rice and its lush xxx

AQ, that sounds yummy, will have to make some!!!!

Back to scratch tomorrow!!!

Aw well done on resisting amy lea. And blah u have made me desperately want a burger king!

Mrs Eleflump im sure u will have lost.

AQ ur dins sounds awesome as usual! My sausage casserole was yum.... just having seconds!

Anyone heard from Jac? Have i missed her posts? xx

Yeah me too. Will see if she is back on in next couple of days if not might pm her. xxx

I have not heard from Jac either... hope she is ok cos she is usually a prolific poster isnt she?

haha. I do try make my meals varied and from scratch as i love cooking and i got bored last yr eating the same things and went off plan so making sure that does not happen this time around :)

I am going to make cheese and chive omlette for brekky tomorrow(hea) and for lunch i am making syn free "cheese burger" (2 slices w/m bread heb and remainder of hea, primula light squirty cheese) made with syn free beef burger. Yum yum.
Deffo planning my meals at least a day ahead or i eat any ole crap! lol xxx

Yeah hope Jac is ok.

I find planning my food a day or more ahead realy helps too.

xxx

Well.. today i've had 2 mullerlights and that stupid burger king :rofl:

Went way over syns but hey ho!

Blah - thats not enough food! Even if u went over on syns cos the burger king u still need to eat free and superfree meals or ur more likely to eat something naughty tomorrow. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->