~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

I really fancied a takeaway last night but i got a chicken kebab. They grill the chicken and i asked them not to marinate it. I had kitchen roll to dab all the grease up and there wasn't none on it!!! So I ate chicken which I am taking as syn free. A pitta bread which was white but I ripped about half of the bread away. (Never dawned on me to replace the pitta with the wholemeal ones i have in the kitchen :dohh: I got a large portion of chips and they were the scrummy thin ones but I only had 7 little thin chips and then poured half a bottle of salt over them so I never ate them. Never touched a piece of garlic bread :) I am so proud of myself and whats more, I enjoyed it so much and still got my 'takeaway!

Today I am going to the hairdressers (not eaten yet) so I will be getting something syn free from the cafe next door. They will cut all the fat off bacon and cook it to my specs if I ask because they know me :) Then got a baby shower so I'm sure I will end up eating some kind of cupcake or something. However my friend is doing 'come dine with me' and i have purposely avoided going until it is finished. Then I will be sleeping over and drinking lots of vodka! I reallly really hope, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I can reign my self in and stick to syn free days!

Hi girls :)

Eleflump- Well done on the loss! ppl who lose 20lb are ppl who weigh a LOT and its mostly water anyways so slowly but surely is my motto ;-)

Amy lea- well done on ordering something healthy! i always get a grilled chicken kebab when we order in. Loads of salad an a drizzle of chilli sauce. Yum yum! having one tonight actually. lol.

Hi to all the other girls and hope u are all having a good wkend so far.

Well i was up bright an early with dh for our gym induction and i really enjoyed it!
we were shown how to use equipment and then did a 40 min workout on all the different machines. Came home and had fried eggs on toast(heb for toast) done in frylight and now im going for a mile long walk along the prom with my dad whilst dh watches the match :) I am sooo determined now!

Ooh an i got a scratchcard and won £20 earlier! hardly buy them anymore so made up! xxx

Hi all:thumbup:

I am new to this thread, but have been doing slimming world since July 2010.
I had a baby in January 2010, and just wanted to get rid of some of my 'excess' baby fat! Also I wanted to just start eating a little bit more healthily.

My start weight was 10st 9, and I now weigh 9st 4. My target was 9st 5, so I am under, but want to get to 9st 2, which will give me my 1 and a half stone loss award.
In the last month I have been half a pound, or a pound from losing the last bit, and I either put on one week, then lose the next week but just keep missing out on that last little bit! So frustrating :x

I do stick to my plan, although I do have the little extra treat here and there as I think I have a little leeway, and feel I have reached my initial target. The extra pounds I want to lose are just an extra really. But what I don't want to do is get complacent, as there's NO way I am going to but all my weight back on again! NO WAY!!!! :nope:

Have a good day everyone. :happydance:

Hi girls :)

Well i just got home from my mile walk and managed it in just over 15 mins so feeling a lot fitter! yaaay :) Just treated myself to a galaxy caramel egg(8.5 syns) with my cuppa and im going to have a sweet and sour mug shot now.
Having takeaway tonight but i will be having grilled chicken with peppers and salad and syning the pitta bread. I am sooo glad my wilpower has came back! Bloody love SW as it is changing my life honestly! xxx

Well done everyone! I have been busy deep cleaning ALL DAY!

So having a bit fat chinese tonight.... chicken balls and all!

xxxx

FP- Enjoy! sounds lush! We ended up going chippy instead of takeaway delivery so i got a mushroom foo yung and ate the lot myself! haha. Greedy mare i am! only around 5 syns for whole thing though as its mostly egg, mushroom an rice. Only syn the oil its cooked in and they dnt use too much, only for the omlette :)

Just having some pineapple now xxx

Hi all:thumbup:

I am new to this thread, but have been doing slimming world since July 2010.
I had a baby in January 2010, and just wanted to get rid of some of my 'excess' baby fat! Also I wanted to just start eating a little bit more healthily.

My start weight was 10st 9, and I now weigh 9st 4. My target was 9st 5, so I am under, but want to get to 9st 2, which will give me my 1 and a half stone loss award.
In the last month I have been half a pound, or a pound from losing the last bit, and I either put on one week, then lose the next week but just keep missing out on that last little bit! So frustrating :x

I do stick to my plan, although I do have the little extra treat here and there as I think I have a little leeway, and feel I have reached my initial target. The extra pounds I want to lose are just an extra really. But what I don't want to do is get complacent, as there's NO way I am going to but all my weight back on again! NO WAY!!!! :nope:

Have a good day everyone. :happydance:

Welcome tiltal! :wave:

Today I have been good.

Breakfast - Rice cake
Lunch - Two slices of toast with spaghetti hoops
Dinner - Jacket potato with cheese, beans, and chicken with salad..

My mum is coming round tomorrow though and she will be bringing with her a real fattening dinner. :wacko: So I am going to exercise like a mother tomorrow, and Monday. I wont eat all day until dinnertime.

I having some sacks tonight, as I have cut my syns down so will be well under come Thursday!! Had a 2 finger kit kat, mini milky way, some ryvita and laughing cow, and a couple of choco biccies!! Its a Saturday night and I am hungry, I have walked loads so I am not too bothered! I am due af so I think thats why I am so hungry!

You enjoy your snacks Becs :)

I ate a whole mushroom foo yung earlier and im eating a mullerlight now and im still peckish! im a greedy bugger! lol xxx

I think the more you worry the more stressed you get, life is there to enjoy!!

Not been very well today and unhungry so just had some beans on 2 slices wholemeal bread :)

Welcome Tiltal :D

Oh dear - I've been so bad today! Someone came round in work with cakes, biscuits, doughnuts and allkinds! So I had a giant cookie :blush:
Since then it's all been downhill.. I've had chocolates, and a slice of Dominos pizza with dip :blush: SO annoyed at myself.
Me and Lucas are in on our own tonight so I made a big spag bol, and threw literally EVERY superfree I could find in the house and whizzed it into the sauce. At one point it was a very green looking spag bol :haha: nice though!

Absolutely stuffed now, ready to not eat til Tuesday, hahahaha.

Hi Girls, just checking in on you all! Ive been so busy lately not had 5 minutes to come on and post!
well last week I put on 2 lbs at WI....my own fault as I had been weighed at the gym in the morning and had lost 1 lb, then drank a litre of water during worout, had an hour to waste before SW WI and ate a sandich from the garage and another bottle of water...yup 2 lbs on:dohh: I wont do that again!
WI is this wed but I went out on fri night to a wedding do and ate lots on the buffet and Ive not been doing any exersize since last wed as I did a new toning day at the gym and I couldnt walk for 3 days, then I fell down the damn stairs and hurt my back:wacko::dohh: But I'm going to try for 1lb this week, but AF is due next week and I know I dont lose anything the week before AF. So we shall see!

Morning girls :)

Blah- Hope you are feeling better hun x

Kate- tut tut! ;-) haha. We all have off days. Don't let it spiral just get back on it and you will be fine. Ooh an could you update 1st page please? I now weigh 15.12 and want to see that 16.3 gone for good! hehe x

Jac- Yaaay! Glad ur ok. We were all worried bout u chick! sounds like u have had a good wk even if not so good diet wise so it was worth it ;-) x

Hi to everyone else :) I am lying in bed having a glass water and im going to make some bacon and beans with toast for brunch a bit later:) going the gym with dh again this afternoon for another 40-60 mins workout! cnt believe i am going the gym 2 days on the run! what is happening? haha xxx

Done! I'd forgotten all about that :blush: if anyone wants their new weight up let me know! :thumbup:

I'm now 15st 7lb Kate :thumbup:

Well I hope I still am. I've been not eating all day and then having a not very thought out meal in the night :dohh:

My stupid scales are def broken. I weighed myself naked before I showered then I showered and dressed and weighed again and i was like 3lbs lighter :dohh:

Thanks Kate :)

Well i have had a very sad afternoon with my mum. She keeps asking me an my dad what is wrong with her and getting frustrated when we wont tell her anything, so today we told her what is most likely wrong and it was heartbreaking. She wants to go away for a few days to wales as they used to take me there when i was little, so going to price caravans and get her away for a few days in April when its a bit warmer. The break should do her some good. Mentally anyway. Why is life so fooking hard?!

I was really in the mood for chocs cos i felt so upset and im a comfort eater, but i didnt have any. I have only used 2 syns so far today which was 2 tsp of flora light on my toast this morning. Going the gym later and it will do me good to work out some of my anger at life i think.

Hope everyone is having a good wkend? xxx

^^ :hugs:

Updated the info girlies :thumbup: think I'm up-to-date with the recipes but if anyone wants any adding let me know!

I'm just having chicken curry. Don't know how many syns because my BIL's dad made it, but there's no cream or coconut in it (though I'm just adding some fat free yogurt because it's so hot!), so it shouldn't be too bad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->