~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Welcome Sparkle! We are all here to support eachother to our goals and u will love it x

Well ladies, I have just set foot in a Gym for the 1st time in 5yrs with dh and we have booked a induction for tomorrow morning at 10am! Ahhhh i will be like a sack of spanners! lol. The classes look good too so planning on doing a few of those and maybe 2-3hrs a wk in the Gym :) will be doing a hr tomorrow and a hr sunday for a start so will all help shift that 5lb i want off this wk!

I was sooo good before too cos went to greggs and got dh a chicken pasty and i managed to get nothing! I am going to make my cheese and chive omlette now and have some spinach with it an a muller light for dessert. I am a bloody saint arent i? haha

xxx

Welcome Sparkle!

Congratulations AQ, thats brilliant! :happydance::happydance:

Well I have had a good day today...just had fruit and weetabix..:dohh: Dont know whats for dinner, but I think Im defo back on track now..

Glad u are back ontrack ER ;-)

I am having a syn free "cheese burger" for tea with sw chips :)
Basically 2 slices wholemeal bread(heb) primula light squirty cheese(half tube is hea) and some fry lighted onions and fresh toms. Having fat free fromage frias with a sachet of options belgian choc mixed in (2 syns) and some pineapple for dessert:)
I have had a funsize milky way before so that is 3.5 syns. So todays syns only 5.5.

Off to hospital later with my mum for her brain scan so going to have early tea xxx

ER, so glad you are back on track!! I am too and it feels so much better to be back in control!

AQ, hope all goes well with your Mum x

I have made a veg and bean curry for tea tomorrow night! Having quorn sausages, toast and beans for tea!! Just been for a 5 mile walk!!

Well done on the 5 mile walk Becs!

I am going for a nice long walk tomorrow afternoon and gym in the morning as i have noticed although im losing weight i am getting saggy bits so need to tighten them up as i lose the weight or im stuffed! lol xxx

lol another crap day! had a bowl of cxhips non sw friendly and a huge slice of carrot cake :dohh:

I've had bad migraines all day until before so not really stuck to it.

All I have eaten is a foot long chicken temptation dubway on hearty italian bread and a packet of quavers :dohh: have no idea what I will be eating for tea!

Uuuuurgh, had a bad day today, been grumpy all day, had an aero to cheer myself up at lunchtime, along with last night's leftovers, and dinner tonight is non-SW-friendly lasagne (though with quorn mince + lots of veg, but the dolmio sauces are the killer!), so I'll be at about 28 syns for today. However, all week my total is 76 syns including today, so I think I can have my friday night blowout without feeling particularly guilty about it!

Went to the pool after work and did a 1km swim in 45 mins, so quite pleased with that. Still hoping for a loss tomorrow, even a tiny one would be nice!

Still really grumpy-feeling though, everything is getting on my nerves so badly, and no sign of AF (took last pill on Tuesday and it's usually showed up by now) so I might just POAS before I get in the bath, just in case...

Today...

2 alpen bars for brekkie
veg soup and shape zero for lunch
tuna mayo (2) jacket potato and salad for dins

and a handful of megans organix carrot crisps (2)

so 4 syns for me.

xx

I really need to keep up with this thread :dohh:

Had my wi today and lost s pound :) not a huge loss but I'm happy. I can officially say I've lost a dress size aswell now. I've gone from a 16-18 to a 14-16 :happydance: hoping to be a 10-12 eventually!

That's great Kayleigh&Bump, you must be so chuffed :D

Just reporting back on the POAS situation, it's a BFN, so just waiting for AF to show up now...probably just in time to interfere with my little shopping trip tomorrow :/

And hubby made lasagne sauce from scratch rather than out of a jar, so my projected 28 syns is now 24 1/2 :D He claims to have done that out of consideration for my weight loss, nothing at all to do with the fact that we didn't have a jar of sauce ;) love him to bits!

Well done Kayleigh!!

I am just waiting for my chips to do, really fancied some with some mayo!!

Welcome Sparkle! :D

Kayleigh - a loss is a loss! Well done!

Becs - you should have had some! Only half a syn for a level tbsp if it's extra light!

Well I had a very sneaky weigh today, if my scales are correct I've lost 3lbs since Tuesday!! :happydance:
Now I'm sitting next to a massive plate of Singapore vermicelli and chicken cashew that my sister and her fella left, and determined not to go and lick both plates clean :haha:

Just had a fab pud someone in my SW group told me about. Get a sachet of sugar-free raspberry jelly and a raspberry & cranberry Mullerlight, make the jelly with 3/4 of the water on the instructions, wait for it to go cold (but not set), mix in the Mullerlight and leave it to set.
OMG, I don't normally like jelly, but that is gorgeous!! For the whole lot it's only 1.5 syns, and there's a lot of it! Me and my mum both had a big portion and there's still some for work tomorrow :D

I have had me chips and mayo, bloody lush they were too, just had a kitkat too!!! Well it is Friday!!

Kayleigh- well done on losing a dress size hun!

Glad everyone is doing ok.

Blah- Naughty naughty! lol. You are having a few days like i had last wk where i just could not get into it, but the resolve to lose weight came back and it will for u too so dnt worry x

Well i went hospital with my mum for her MRI scan and they couldnt do it. They had her in and out of that bleedin awful machine for half a hr before they gave up, as she was panicking cos its so claustrophobic and you need to be completely still for it to work.

Felt upset when i came out with her cos she was so distressed and i really wanted choc but resisted the urge and came home and had some fat free fromage frais with a options belgian choc sachet mixed in(very tasty actually) and before instead of the usual kebab shop delivery we get on a fri, i made me an dh chicken noodles(2.5 syns) with chopped up chicken breast done in frylight an soy sauce an was soo yummy!

So today i have had for my syns... funsize milky way(3.5) sachet options(2) and packet smart price chicken noodles(2.5)= 8 syns.

I am going to bed now as im up early to go gym with dh for our induction! whoop whoop! xxx

oh, poor africaqueen :( I'm so sorry to hear your mum had a bad experience in hospital. MRI scanners are ridiculously claustrophobic, and I'm guessing if it was a brain scan she might have had a 'cage' thing over her head to boost the signal? Poor thing. I hope they find another way of investigating what's wrong and that she gets whatever treatment she needs. Go you for resisting the temptation to splurge under all that stress though!

I have just weighed in, and I've lost 1 1/2 lb :) Not the biggest loss, and I had hoped for more my first week, as I keep seeing these people on the online hall of fame with 10-20lb lost in their first week, but as hubby rightly says, it's a start, and also I currently have AF and am all water-retention-y.

Just to finish breakfast (sultana bran HEb1, milk HEa1, tropical fruit salad, banana, cuppa tea), and head into town with hubby...he's working, I'm shopping :D

Happy weekend everyone!

Well done Kayleigh :happydance::happydance:

Well I have had two syn free days....but it dawned on me that I have only lost 8lbs in 25 days...Hoping i lose 3lbs by Wed...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->