~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Enjoy your curry kate :)

I am having 2 pork chops with boiled potatoes, cabbage an carrots for tea with 2 tsps of gravy granules mixed(2 syns). Nom nom. xxx

Does anyone know the syn value of a btl of jacques? not the huge bottle, the one thats a little smaller? seen them for £1.50 in home bargain and i love that stuff... lol xxx

I had a fatty pizza and chips. lol. Roll on next week.. hope i either sts or my gain is only 1lb or so.

I've just ate pizza and chips too :blush: Gunna attempt to be syn free, Mon, tue, Wed to pull back and lose 2lbs so I'm still on track!

You will get back ontrack girls!

Good thing for me is that i just wont allow pizza etc in the house and dh is away all wk and comes home wkends and likes his food fresh so luckily not much to tempt me food wise. Sweets an chocs are a diff matter... lol xxx

I'm thinking of starting this diet but if you can eat as much as you want of certain things (at least that's what it looks like on the site?) I just don't see HOW I would lose weight? I only want to lose about 3 pounds but its maintaining the weight I have trouble with.

I'm thinking of starting this diet but if you can eat as much as you want of certain things (at least that's what it looks like on the site?) I just don't see HOW I would lose weight? I only want to lose about 3 pounds but its maintaining the weight I have trouble with.

lol you'll lose the 3lbs in your first week prob!

Ok well my mum has just left...today was a non starter from beginning to end. She bought round the tastiest dinner, but so fattening. I havent seen her since November last year so i guess it was a one off...:wacko: I bet I would have STS this week.

I have actually lost 0.2lbs :rofl: I'm putting it as a STS though and I'm bloated as a MFer today :cry:

URGHHHH...........The weekend was a crap one again!! I hate the weekend - foodwise :dohh: We go to my mums saturday morning till around 1pm & then we are there all day sunday for sunday lunch & tea so I dont have my own SW food in x
Saturday started off well, i had 2 poached eggs with 2 rashers of bacon & a bit of brown sauce then DH & I dropped Finley off at my parents while we put our new bedside cabinets & chest of drawers up in the bedroom then picked him up at around 1.30pm then went to my sisters & saw a friends new baby came home about 3.30pm & then at 5pm took Finley back to my parents house for a sleepover with his cousins & me, DH my sister & BIL went out for dinner & thats where it all went down hill :dohh:
I had 3 small crab cakes & mayo dip to start, then a gourmet cheeseburger with bacon 2 onion rings chips & colslaw then for pudding I had a rich chocolate & peanut stack with cream OMG I've never eaten so much in my life I was so full I could hardly move
Sunday skipped breakfast as mum was doing dinner early x Sunday lunch I had beef (fat off) 2 roast spuds peas & a yorkie (felt sick from all the food the night before)
Then I had a bit of mums pear & amerreto cheesecake
then at around 4pm my dad did nibbles, tai chicken tartlets, sausage rolls & chicken bites - tbh I lost count of what I ate!! I feel so angry with myself x I really am going to try bloody hard now until WI on wednesday & after that too obviously x
I'm making a SW lamb tikka masala for dinner tonight x

Oh just wanted to ask aswell, can you use a wholemeal pitta bread as a HE?? its says not in my book but think Amy-Lea said that she used it as a HE, and because my book is so old thought it might have changed??
I hope you can because it means I can make pitta pizza & SW chips for dinner one night x

:( any ideas on whats wrong with me girls?

I have NO appetite, I have terrible bloating and had some lower back pain this morning and feel sick (kinda like the sicky feeling in your throat u get when its heartburn but its not that lol). I don't feel tired or anything :shrug:

I'm not pregnant before anyone says :(

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hope you all had a good weekend. I'm just popping on to say i have started :happydance::happydance:

I have stuffed so much crap into my mouth over the weekend that i don't think i would care if i didn't eat for a week :blush:

Well here's to day 1 :thumbup:

Blah - I have no idea huni I'm sorry & you've already ruled out the one thing I would have said x
I know it might be a bit tmi but are you pooping regularly (sp) whenever I havent been to the toilet for a few days I always get backache & feel bloated, could be why you have no appetite either x

Sparkle - Hope you have a good first week xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me. Hope you all had a good weekend and have a fab week!
Love this thread!

The pitta bread wholemeal ones are only from coop and somewhere else that you can count as your HEB, the rest you have to syn!!

I have been super good today, wanna try and be this good till WI on Thursday!!

Hello all :D I hope you all had a good weekend! I behaved over the weekend I'm pleased to say, though did no exercise aside from cleaning the house yesterday (it made my hamstrings hurt, therefore it's exercise!!).

Slipped up a little today though - the boss brought in jam doughnuts to say thank you to us all as we did so well in our big scary inspection last week. I had a doughnut, but only after I'd synned it and decided I couldn't have that *and* my shapers strawberry bar, whereas before starting SW I would have just had both. I couldn't help it, I love jam doughnuts! I'm on 12.5 syns for the day so far as I had a scraping of flora light in my sandwich (1) and a packet of Ainsley Harriott couscous (0.5) as well. The doughnut was 11.

Leftover sausage casserole tonight - 0.5 syns due to Cauldron sausage in it, but the rest is free or superfree (passata, onion, garlic, chillies, carrot, sweet peppers, mushrooms, sweet potato, stock cube), so I think I have behaved reasonably well today. Especially as I went out as soon as I got in from work and ran 5km!!!

Going to have a low-syn day tomorrow, as long as I can resist the thornton's chocolates my boss got me as a special thank you (I got quite a lot of pressure on during the inspection, as the assessor did an exam audit on me and rifled through my CPD file as well, major stress!!!). Am I right thinking I saw somewhere on this thread that Thornton's chocs are 1.5 syns each?

VeryHappyEle today :D

Hi girls :)

Sparkle- Good luck with your 1st wk x

Blah- there is a bug going round. I felt bloated an terrible with my tummy bug last wk x

Reedy- your menu of naughtiness made me wanna eat more! haha x

Hello to everyone else and hope all WI's were happy an good luck for tomorrows WI's x

Well today was a crappy food day but i syned everything so im still ok...

Breakfast- 2 alpine light choc fudge bars(HEb) cup of coffee.

Lunch- Cheese an broccoli pasta n sauce with spinach. Mullerlight yogurt.

Tea- 4 McDonalds chicken nuggets, reg fries and a small strawberry milkshake(25 syns!) Pineapple and melon.

I am going to have a sweet n sour mug shot for supper and more fruit.

My tea was a rush job as i spent 3hrs in the hospital after work with a infection in my mouth where i had my operation last mth... got given strong painkillers and antibiotics and couldnt be bothered cooking as dh is away at work till fri so got a happy meal cos i was starving. Still synned it tho and have 18 syns left till fri so not all bad. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->