~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

What scales do everyone have? I'm gonna go to argos and buy new ones today :)

I have Salter digital ones.

I've put 2lb on this week, but I've been bad so it's expected. Back on to it as of today

Morning girlies x

Blah - How you feeling today? x

Rachael - get back on track today hun & you'll soon lose that 2lb x

I'm ok today :) Might have just been from the pizza? :shrug:

I have WW scales and they were good but theyre old now and they keep reading wrong.

never mind rachael, its a new week :)

I'm ok today :) Might have just been from the pizza? :shrug:

I have WW scales and they were good but theyre old now and they keep reading wrong.

never mind rachael, its a new week :)

Could be from the pizza, I felt like this saturday night after all that food I ate x Its probably because we're not used to pigging out on crap anymore, our body has gotten used to the healthier options x

Just had to come on and say I've lost 4LBS!!!!! :happydance: Just got back from meeting - slimmer of the week too!!
Ooooh I'm so happy with myself, especially after the Domino's pizza incident. Who's up for another challenge next week?? It's deffo got me motivated :D

Well done Kate!!!

I have been super good today, eating lots of speed foods, walked 5 miles too!!

Well done Kate! That's fab!!

Well done Becs for the long walks and sticking to it aswell!

I have been good today. Just had steak with new potatoes and salad. Was yummy!
Didnt manage to get the gym today cos i feel floaty off the tabs im on for my mouth.
Hope to get the gym on thursday after work and then il be going friday and sunday too.

Hope i have lost 4-5lb when i get weighed on Fri as i have been good this wk xxx

Well done Kate,

I on the other hand, am feeling really depressed. It all went down hill after my mum came round on the weekend. I spent two days eating what I wanted, and now the scales say I have gained +3lbs. I have spent the whole day in bed crying. I worked so hard to lose my weight...and now I have messed it all up. :cry: Dont know what to do with myself now just feeling so low. I really want to be at my goal weight by the end of this year....Im such an idiot. :cry:

ER- You WILL be at your goal weight by the end of the yr!
Its a minor setback hun. Just get back on track from tomorrow and u will lose more than what u have gained by next wk. You have NOT messed up and tomorrow is another day.
Trust me i have been there. Gained 4lb last yr one wk and the next wk i lost 5lb so dont be talking silly xxx

Draw a line under those two days and move on and get back on track, also if today wasn't weigh in the scales could be wrong as your weight fluctuates throughout the week as you know :hugs:

Thanks ladies, Ive only drank water all day today. i literally starved myself because i felt awful about it. Just called my friend, and she said she will go with me to my groups if i dont give up. Im due to weigh in tomorrow, and I wasnt going to go. But I think I will now, because the alternative is to starve myself or gain more weight. I feel so sad...thank you for the encouragement.:cry:

:hugs:
Definitely go tomorrow, you don't want to get out of the habit. This is juust one diddy setback! Everyone has bad weeks, and you never know what you'll be tomorrow, as Lliena said your weight can fluctuate. Mine was showing 2lb loss last night, I never trust my home scales!

I agree with the others ER, its a minor set back you'll soon lose it again once you get back on track x

Because of my bad weekend I've tried my hardest to be good yesterday & today x
Todays food was:
Breakfast: scrambled egg & a slice of w/m nimble (2 syns for butter)
Lunch: a big tin of spaghetti hoops, 2 rounds w/m nimble & 2 laughing cow light triangles
Dinner: SW's Garlic & Lemon chicken bake which was chicken thigh- fat off, roasted courgette, carrots, red onion & new potatoes with lemon, garlic & parsley drizzled over the top it was soooo scrummy x
Snacks: sugar free jelly, pineapple & a banana oh and 1 syn for the sugar in my tea x might treat myself to an options hotchoc while I watch last nights OBEM :thumbup:

and just got back from 45 minutes of Zumba :happydance:

I'll be happy if I stay the same so a loss would be fab x but we shall see in the morning x

ER the girlies are right, we all have bad times!! Forget about it and start a fresh after WI!! You can do this girlie!!!

I have had about 2 syns today, trying to be super good before WI on Thursday evening! Just made curry for tomorrow nights tea and it smells lush!!

Ok, Ive just come off the phone to my consultant. Had a lovely chat...and she is given me the kick up the backside that I need...

She told me to come down to group tomorrow, and she will go through my food diary. She said it is possible to lose 2.5lbs a week by doing absolutely nothing ONLY if you follow the plan strictly and filling up 1/3 of the plate with superfree foods. The superfree foods thing I have not been doing tbf, and I have not exercised for two weeks either. Maybe if I had exercised I would have stayed the same. Just weighed again ( I know sucker for punishment! :dohh:) and it says -1lb. So in total a 2lb gain.

Oh well, I will go with my friend tomorrow and get back on track. Today has been a good day, all I have eaten is a jacket potato..

Thank you for your support girls.

Well done Kate!

+ :hugs: ER, glad your consultant helped.

I'm feeling crap again. My throat still has a sicky feeling and *tmi* I feel really bunged up. I've bought fybogel but i cant even finish the glass as it makes me feel sick with all the icky bits in it. Foes anyone know if theres one like fybogel without all the bits :shrug:
So anyway cos im feeling like utter shite AGAIN I've not ate properly AGAIN.

Had an orange and a mugshot for lunch, and a mullerlight for dinner :nope:

I had fybogel after I had Hope and it was gross I was then given movical and that was better, tasted like lemon alka saltzers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->