~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

yeah could be that, don't forget though 1lb a week is still just over 4 stone lost in a year-when you look at it like that its fab!

Yeah i know, but i have to lose the weight asap or i cant have a chance at getting pregnant and its breaking my heart:cry:
Really fed up today tbh. Feel depressed and deflated after trying so hard. everyday at lunch i have sat there while the girls ate their junk and i have been so focused and then thats the result. It must be to do with af cos i feel so, so bloated and sluggish today! I will hope for a 3lb loss next fri.
Today i have had a chocolate bar in work and just ate some mini haribo with dh. I am past caring today. Need a day off it. Got so much going on.

Hope everyone else is doing well and good luck for the wkend.
I have been good last wkend but me and dh are going for a chinese tomorrow afternoon when i finish work. Its buffet style so i knw what to stick to for plan, although i will be indulging a little in a bowl of hot and sour soup and maybe a piece of prawn toast. Naughty me! lol.
xxx

AQ, what a pain!!!

ER so glad you are still at it!!!

I decided that I need to take a break from going to class, I don't really feel I get anything out of going apart from getting weighed. I never get to talk to my consultant so I am going to go it alone for a bit, I know the plan well so I will see how I do!!

Same as me hun, i dont really get anything out of the classes. I am going to give it another month, then probably go it alone

Another good day ish...had 10 syns today though...:wacko:..xx

ER I just find classes boring!! My consultant doesnt make them fun! Thats why I never stay!

Mine too! It just goes on and on and on...there was this well funny woman there last wed. she said she drank 15 bottles of Budweiser in one night and I knew everyone was thinking errr you need to be at AA love not Slimming world..:rofl: It was the funniest!

ER how funny!!!! I think some people that go just go for a social!!

Oh no :( I jusr weighed myself and I've lost a whole 2 ounces this week. I do not understand :/ I've been so good, didn not go over my syns once this week, and was well under on a few days. I've run 10km and swum 1km. HOW have I not lost at least a pound???

Gutted. :cry:

aaa, ok, I went shopping, behaved myself, didn't buy any chocolate, came home, put it all in the fridge and proceeded to drop a carton of cream (elmlea light, not fat-fest cream!!!) on my foot, right on my big toe 'knuckle', and I've got a huge swollen bit and a purple bruise now, the rim of the carton hit my foot edge-on! So I sat in the middle of the floor and cried, feeling so sorry for myself, and decided, oh, sod it, I'll get back on the scales and see if it's right that I STS this week...

...and....

...it wasn't! It says I've actually lost 1.5lb, which is what i lost last week, which means I've lost 3lb total! :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance: :loopy:

I'm glad I didn't enter my weight first thing this morning :D I did my first-thing weigh-in on a different bit of kitchen floor to usual, and our whole house is like the Weasley's Burrow - it's held up by magic and everything's wonky, including the floors, so I should know to leave the scales alone and stop moving them! :dohh:

I feel much more motivated to go swimming this afternoon now, as long as my stupid toe is ok...but first I'm going to phone my Mummy and then watch last Monday's one born every minute (I haven't seen it yet) to satisfy my broody cravings...

I hope you all have better Saturday mornings than I did (excluding the actual managing to lose weight this week thing, because I wish that for all of you!) :flower:

Hiya girls.

I have been VERY bad on plan today but enjoyed it... lol.
went for a chinese buffer with dh after work and threw caution to the wind and did not follow plan at all... then me and dh had a cream bun each before... aaaah. Was very tasty but back on plan from tomorrow. Was payday today so went to tesco before and got loads of yogurts and fruit etc and going to do rest of shopping tomorrow. Going to write down some SS menu's for this coming wk for work etc.
I am hoping to lose 3lb this wk. I have a extra incentive to do it by the 19th april as we have received our 1st appt at the IVF clinic for then and we need to get cracking so my BMI is 30 and below for then :) I am so delighted. Thought it would take ages xxx

Loads of luck for the 19th April AQ x

Well I had a pretty crap afternoon yesterday, Finley should have done a modelling shoot but he was having none of it, he had a complete meltdown & was uncontrollable for a whole 45minutes, it broke my heart :cry: I just couldnt calm him down & I felt bad for the photographer & manager of the company he was modelling for because they drove out to a local country park for it x I felt so sorry for my poor boy though I hate seeing him so upset so while he sat quietly all the way home I sobbed, got home to DH & told him after the afternoon I had I couldnt be arsed to cook & I want a McDonalds Big Mac Meal - LARGE & a McFlurry :blush: TBF I did really enjoy it lol although I didnt finish my burger & hardly touched my McFlurry x
Been better today though & going to be good everyday now till weigh in on wednesday x :flower:

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Hello ladies, can I join in? I just started sw this week and feeling motivated. Anyone got any top tips or amazing recipes they would like to share.
I am ttc, just started this month.
I have a massive amount of weight to lose, so hoping to lose a bit to help with ttc and pregnacy.
I am really good during the week, but so bad at the weekends, anyone have the same problem and have some words of wisdom to help sort myself out? :)

Welcome Claire :)
How much weight do u have to lose? I have lost 35lb so far and still a long way to go but i am getting there. Just take it wk by wk or it seems to big a task ;-)
Lots of recipes on 1st page of this thread and we all have lots of tips and ideas.
Any questions feel free to ask away! Are u doing the EE plan? That's what i do xxx

had a quick WI and only lost 1lb this week :(! need another 0.2lb by tomorrow to get my 10lbs in feb goal!

Welcome Claire :) I have the opposite problem, I am quite good at weekends but terrible during the week as the temptation of the canteen and the shop is just too close!

I find the best way for me to deal with cravings at home is to just not have any of what I crave in the house, and to try and distract myself from what I am craving (usually chocolate) by drinking water, doing something like cleaning the bathroom, etc, and then if I still really want some, I will go to the shop and get a freddo or something small like that. I'm sure it won't work for everyone, but that's just how I do it :) I've found SW helps, also, as I'm more reluctant to spend my syns on chocolate if it means I won't be able to have a slice of garlic bread or a glass of wine with dinner.

Ooh, I slipped yesterday, I ate cake! But I couldn't help it, I went to the gym and did a 1.5km swim, felt really good, then came over all dizzy and passed out while having a chat to the lifeguard on reception. She caught me, and gave me water, and a piece of gorgeous fruit cake to get my blood sugar back up. It was only a small piece, but I have no idea what it weighed or what butter/flour etc was in it, as it was homemade, so I've decided I'm not counting it. Without it I'd have been in bad shape and unable to drive home, so I'm counting it as a genuine emergency and therefore exempt from syns!

Home-made spaghetti bolognese for dinner tonight, with quorn mince and sauce made from passata and herbs and stuff, I can't wait! Was meant to cook this for last night's dinner but just didn't have the energy.

Happy Sunday to everyone, and a good week ahead :D

Hi Eleflump and a-queen,
Thank you for the welcome and tips. Will give it a go!
I tend to favour green and red days, mainly green. I like being able to have 2 b options.
I will be making lots of quorn meals as well. Need a kick up the bum and get to the gym
I've been reading through alot of the previous pages, you've all done so well. Hope I can as well!! xx

Well girls i have a tough day.
Mum getting worse and dad not coping... very stressful for me right now.

This is todays menu... not too good but back on track tomorrow.

Breakfast- Shape fat free yogurt and a apple.

Dinner- Ripple and small piece of Victoria sponge.... Aaaah so bad.

Tea- Small portion of plain instant mash, 2 asda reduced fat sausages(2 syns) peas and cauli and a drizzle of gravy(2 syns). Apple.

Snack- 2 coconut mushroom sweets- Ooops..

Supper- 2 weetabix with milk(hea and heb) and sweetener.

Going to try hard all wk now but not feeling great, AF is here and its gonna be hard xxx

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

I am here to hang my head in shame :blush:

After starting last Monday i fell off the wagon on Tuesday :blush: Things didn't get any better :growlmad: We have all been ill with colds and sore throats and I'm afraid i used it as an excuse :blush:

After stripping off and having a good look at myself in the mirror and seeing what i have done to myself :cry: I am shocked so -

This week i am -

Coming on here every day :thumbup:
Staying on track ( with no excuses ) :thumbup:
Moving my body every day for at least 30 minutes. :thumbup:

I have made a weeks worth of menus so i have no excuses that i don't know what to do for tea and my books have been dusted off and put on the kitchen side.

Hope all you other ladies have had a good week and i was alone on the syn wagon lol. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Claire x I'm always bad at the weekends too as I go to my parents x Havent really got any tips I tend to always fall of the wagon but try my hardest to make up for it on the other days x

Sparkle - Dont worry hun, when your ill the last thing on your mind is what you can & cant eat x
Just start afresh tomorrow x

Today has been ok had a banana for breakfast
roast chicken, new potatoes & salad for dinner
and a little bit of mums black cherry & apple crumble & custard & tbh I dont care how many syns were in it, it was sooo nice lol x
Just had an mint options hotchoc x

Hope everyone had a good weekend x

Oh and anyone know if the new Special K clusters can be used as HEb?? They look lush but dont want to buy them if I have to syn them x

Tomorrow is day 1 of going it alone for me!! I am so determind!!!!

hiya, not been about much, drama and work has been taking over my life.... :(

Not done too badley for food today, well as long as you ignore the portion of fruit strudle i ate.... :D'oh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->