~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Im back on the wagon myself from tomorrow too girls :)

Just made chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce and added some diced chicken breast for work tomorrow and il take a shape zero yogurt and a apple :)

Want to do my best to shift 3lb by fri even tho AF is here and im still bloated, hope i can manage it as i am going for a few drinks with my the girls on sat nite for my friend's Birthday and want to not stress about calories! lol. xxx

AF is here for me too!! Not good!! Going to weigh on a Monday!

Had ANOTHER crap day. New week, new month tomorrow and WI :)

Thanks :D! Managed to get my 1st mark and got my 10lbs in a month off :)!

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Day one of being back on the wagon lol. For breakfast I'm having scrambled eggs, bacon and beans :thumbup:

Africaqueen, My AF is due on friday but i am determined it's not going to make me eat chocolate :dohh: I have a party on saturaday too my friends 40th. Luckily I'm weighing on sunday so hopefully the few wines i have wont show up :winkwink:
I have to say your lunch sounds lovely. I must get into the habbit of making something for lunch that i can pop in the fridge so when i have finished with the little one i can grab it insted of grabbing a bag of crisps or a chocolate bar because it's quick :blush:

Blah11, Congratulations on the weight loss :happydance::happydance:

:hi: Becs Hope you have a great week :hugs::hugs:

:hi: to all the ladies who havent checked in yet :hugs::hugs:

I'm going to join Slimming World tonight with my mum :thumbup: wish me luck... will be starting tomorrow, never done Slimming World before!

can I join?

I have been doing sliming world on and off I lost a stone I have ate crap for a whole month and not managed to put a single lb back on, I dont know how its possible???

I have a stone more to lose and then I will be happy

I started at 12 stone 9 and Im now 11 stone 8 I have weigh in tonight but I allready know I have sts lol

Welcome Ames and Dani!!!

So far so good today!! Eveni managed to go out for a walk despite the weather!!

Welcome Ames and welcome back Dani! Rem u from our old sw thread ;-)

Well girls i have been crap again today but i am exhausted with af and work was so busy and i got 3hrs sleep last night so not very determined today :-(
For brekky i had porridge (hea and heb) and for lunch chicken an mushroom pasta n sauce with added chicken breast and a shape zero yogurt.
Then i got home from work and had... iceland frozen chicken madras... no idea how many syns..? with rice and then 4 weightwatchers oatmeal biscuits.... aaaah!
Going to try very hard tomorrow to get more energy an stick to plan.
I am now hoping to of lost 1lb by friday cos id be lucky to manage that now xxx

Thanks girls!

Just got back from class, must admit I'm a tad :wacko:
I've decided to do the extra easy plan, so starting tomorrow! Does anyone know where I can get ideas for meals and such?
OH is confused as to how I can eat whatever I want pretty much and still loose weight lol

Well done for starting Ames!

Have a look on 1st page of this thread for ideas and also join SW group on FB ;-)
xxx

HIya Dani & Ames

Well done Blah x

I've been okish today x
Breakfast - 1 slice W/M nimble bread with a poched egg
Lunch - 2 slices W/M nimble bread with lettuce, tomato, red onion, 4 pieces of bacon (fat removed) and a spread of mayo (2syns)
Dinner was dolmio lasagne :blush: dont know about syns but I only had a very small portion just wasnt hungry - I used to eat half :dohh:
oh & 2 cups of tea one with sweetner & the other had sugar in because DH forgot :dohh: so 1 syn x

Made my homemade syn free Tomato & Basil soup for lunch this week yummers x

Welcome ladies :D

Dani - well done on maintaining your loss!
Ames - The purple book in your folder should have some good ideas :)

Well I've been a little bit naughty this week, so I'm not expecting big licks tomorrow. Nothing major, just had AF so been going over a few days on my syns. Was hoping for 3lbs to get my stone and a half, but as long as I have a loss I'm happy!

Hope everyone is feeling a bit brighter this week. As Blah said, new week, new month :)

Right, I'm going shopping when OH comes home so just using up what we have already.

2x Warburtons wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf - HE
Beans
Poached egg

I know it says you don't have to measure... but what do you girls normally have in regards to the beans? Half a small tin? A small tin?

Sorry :blush:

Hi Ladies, well i have lost 4 pounds this week on extra easy :) i am very pleased! I have my 6 week post natal appointment today so i am hoping i will get the all clear to get back in the gym, which will know doubt help x

Right, I'm going shopping when OH comes home so just using up what we have already.

2x Warburtons wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf - HE
Beans
Poached egg

I know it says you don't have to measure... but what do you girls normally have in regards to the beans? Half a small tin? A small tin?

Sorry :blush:

Just depends on how hungry I am! My SW leader says, eat as much free food as you need to suppress your appetite. If I know I'll go a while before I eat again, I'll fill myself up, but if you don't need to, don't stuff yourself :)

Well done Kelly!! FX'd everything is okay to get back in the gym :D

I've got another 3.5lbs off this week :happydance:So that's 1st 7.5lbs in 8 weeks! I'm buzzing :happydance:

Well done Kelly and Kate on the FAB losses!! whoop whoop x

I have been bit better today and feeling less bloated now af is here properly. Just exhausted tho and work been busy busy! off on fri,sat,sun an mon so one happy bunny! haha. Need the relax. Going to make chicken stir fry for work tomorrow and take a yogurt. Hope to have lost 1-2lb for WI on friday if i can manage it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->