~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Reedy, could you post the recipe anyway? I don't go to class and I don't have an iphone :haha:

No problem x

Chicken Chow Mein
You'll need:

8tbsp Light soy sauce
4 garlic cloves crushed
1in/2 1/2cm piece fresh root ginger grated
1 tsp chinese five spice
3 skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
397g dried egg noodles
Fry light
a large bag mixed stir fry vegetables
8 spring onions
2 tbsp Dark soy sauce

Mix the light soy sauce, garlic, ginger, & chinese 5 spice powder in a bowl.
add the chicken & toss to coat evenly.
Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes

Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain.
Spray a large frying pan or wok with fry light.
Add the chicken and stir fry over a high heat for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned.

Add the vegetables & spring onions and stir fry for 4-5 minutes.

Add the noodles and dark soy sauce and toss together.
Cook for a further 4 minutes, until piping hot.
Serve in warmed bowls

Enjoy :flower:

I have weigh in tonight. I hope I have had a loss even if it is 0.5.

This week has been equally as stressful as last week and I haven't been eating at all really just a late night tea! I know it's naughty but I'm not gunna eat anything today just to try and salvage any last chance of a weight loss.

OH only has to lose 0.5lb to get his half stone award, so I think he will get that tonight- mega jealous!

Looks like I'm gunna be a fat at my 21st after all! I have my first appoinment for the gastric band hypnotherapy on the 15th April so will probably have the procedure 2 weeks later. Least I will be able to lose some weight before Vegas in the summer. Kinda depressing thinking of all the bikini bods that are gunna be hanging around the pool!

Mug shot/noodles/pasta in sauce/fruit/weetabix/veg batons/pack of ham?

Might try a mug shot.

I feel hungry but know i physicaly shouldent be hungry with the amount i have ate.

Ah right, maybe it's just your subconscious getting used to it, my friend is the same when she starts something like sw/ww for the first week or so she is hungry all the time even though she is eating lots.

I need to start drinking more. I have like 1 cup of liquid a day if that! I think alot of the time I am thirsty not hungry!

Hi girls.

I have been 100% good today and im so glad! back on track big time :)
I have had...

Breakfast- Beans on toast(heb)

Lunch- Chickpea dahl

Tea- Mushroom foo yung with lots of boiled rice. Apple.

Supper- Pineapple

I am going to do 20 mins on the Wii fit soon and im off work tomorrow so im hitting the gym for a hr and then going for a nice walk :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

That chow mein recipe looks amazing, so will be making that next wk!

Just got yet another wedding invite so thats 3 now! 1 in april and 2 in July and we have been invited to the day and nite for all 3 so going to be shifting as much weight as i can to look good for them :) xxx

I'm 2lb down :shock: wasn't expecting that! Although don't alter the first page as for some reason it already says I am 15st5' which is what I reached today.

Really want my 2lb now so I get my half stone next week!

What is the best plan for success? I'm new to SW and think I'd opt for the red/original plan as I've low carbed on and off for a few years and think it's good. But I'm interested to know your views.

Hi everyone, I wonder if I could join you please? I have been reading through this thread for a while and have finally got my diet head on!! I had my first weigh in on monday at SW and had lost 4 1/2 lbs which I was so pleased at!! I get married on the 20th august and would love to have lost 3 stone by then, if i can manage 2lbs a week i should be able to do it!! x

Hi Misslissa & superbecks

Well had WI in this morning & I STS :nope: gutted tbh, I know its not a gain but I love seeing the lbs coming off & changing my ticker x
I know I say it every week but if I want to lose this weight I really have got to start working harder x
Today's food is the way forward x

B - 2 slices W/M bread (HEb) with butter (2syns)
L - big pasta salad with FF dressing
Snacks - banana, orange, sugar free jelly, pineapple, FF yoghurt, 2 babybel light (HEa)
D - havent got a clue whats for dinner, there is some chicken out so I'll probably have that with salad and a jacket potato x

Can someone give me a days menu for EE, because I just dont understand it x Thanks x

Well done on the losses girls :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->