~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Totally fell off the wagon yday, after only 3.5 days on it.... grab bag of maltesars, curry, vodka... wasnt good

back on today so far. hoping I can stick to it.

Hi Misslissa & superbecks

Well had WI in this morning & I STS :nope: gutted tbh, I know its not a gain but I love seeing the lbs coming off & changing my ticker x
I know I say it every week but if I want to lose this weight I really have got to start working harder x
Today's food is the way forward x

B - 2 slices W/M bread (HEb) with butter (2syns)
L - big pasta salad with FF dressing
Snacks - banana, orange, sugar free jelly, pineapple, FF yoghurt, 2 babybel light (HEa)
D - havent got a clue whats for dinner, there is some chicken out so I'll probably have that with salad and a jacket potato x

Can someone give me a days menu for EE, because I just dont understand it x Thanks x

Well done on the losses girls :flower:

For EE all you have to remember is to fill your plate with 1/3 super free food at each meal ie fruit/veg :)

A typical EE day could be:

breakfast-bacon,egg,beans
snack-fruit
lunch-ham, salad, omelette with cheese on(HEa)
snack-fruit or free yog
Dinner-chicken, sw roasts, carrots,leeks, green beans
treat in evening- hifi bar(HEb) or alpen bar or something with syns in :)

Is it ok to have a meal with no superfree stuff (like bacon eggs and beans) then fruit during the day to kinda make up the third which you missed?

Thanks Lliena x
So if you want meat & potatoes/pasta etc you cant have cereal or bread??
If thats the case think I'll stick to red & green days lol I cant eat bacon egg & beans at 7.30am :sick:

Extra easy is easy peasy! ha xxx

Hiya, how long have you been on it? Do you find it ok?

Hiya and welcome:flower: I have been doing EE since may last yr but did go off plan a few times during that time when i lost our babies and i have still managed to lose almost 3 stones on it and im never hungry and its easy and cheap to follow:thumbup:

Welcome to superbecks!:flower: that's a fab loss hun x

Reedy- A STS is always better than a gain and u will lose this wk x

Cranberry- just put a bad day behind u and start again. You have been doing well. Look what i was like over the wkend! lol

Hope everyone else is ok?

I was super good yesterday and today im going to be even better! lol.

Breakfast- Pineapple, banana and a vanilla muller light.

Im going to go the gym for 40 mins later too:happydance:

I am trying to have a STS by the morning for WI as i was a pig over the wkend! had alsorts at that christening and tons of drink all over the wkend and then a maccys on monday so will of gained no doubt but i am hoping being good these last 3 days would of saved me and il get a STS. lol xxx

Reedy, I do EE and I usually have a bowl of fruit topped with a Muller Light for my breakfast :thumbup:

My house is food bare :shock: I usually have about a 1000 mugshots/noodles/rices in my cupboard and even they've all withered away to the ones I don't like :sulk:

Off to do my asda shop online! Luckily I won the slimmer of the week basket last night so I have some noodles to have for lunch :rofl:

Thanks girls x
Amy - well done on slimmer of the week x

just eating my hummungous pasta salad, still have loads left & i'm almost full lol x
I'm so going to kick ass next WI :ninja:

Oh and forgot to say I made the pancakes tuesday, omg they are amazing x
I made quite a lot of mixture, can you save it?? I was going to have some more after zumba but when i got back DH had washed up & thrown the mixture away :cry:

I wasn't actually slimmer of the week :blush: the woman who lost 4lb never stayed to class and everyone else had only lost 1lb or 0.5lb so with losing 2lb I was the only one in class who was higher iykwim.

Slimmer of the week by default will do me though :happydance: :rofl:

Im not sure if you could save it as the egg white would deflate and then itd turn out like normal omlette I think.

I wasn't actually slimmer of the week :blush: the woman who lost 4lb never stayed to class and everyone else had only lost 1lb or 0.5lb so with losing 2lb I was the only one in class who was higher iykwim.

Slimmer of the week by default will do me though :happydance: :rofl:

:rofl: we wont tell anyone if you dont x

Thanks cranberry x

I've made the pancakes twice now. Made them the other evening and put chopped strawberrries and banana in before I rolled them, then put a Vanilla Muller Light over the top, it'was amazing!!!

I swear thats what made me lose weight this week. They totally fulfill your sweet cravings and always make a filling breakfast without using any HE's :winkwink:

Oh also my mum said I have lost weight off my face. Do you think that's possible with 5lbs. I've just been looking at my self and I do looke slightly less moon headed :rofl:

It's more than possible! I've no idea what I've lost this week, but can already see my cheeks are going in a little bit rather than having a nice round face :rofl:

Thanks Lliena x
So if you want meat & potatoes/pasta etc you cant have cereal or bread??
If thats the case think I'll stick to red & green days lol I cant eat bacon egg & beans at 7.30am :sick:

You can have breakfast cereal or bread as your HEb for the day but you only get one of each Healthy extra on extra easy plan and would have to syn one of them if you had both :)

Weight in tonight, if i havent lost i will cry.

I was going to make those panckaes last night but ran out of sweetner, :(

Whats the crack with scan bran?

Iv seen a recipe for a scanbran curly whirly cake that im tempted to make.

Afternoon ladies! Greetings from Wales :lol:
Welcome Misslissa and Superbecks! I'll get you added when I'm back home :thumbup:

Well I've had a very naughty couple of days. Ate chippy chips last night, and a KitKat chunky, then had a fry up this morning and some toast :blush:

BUT to be fair I had a really stressful day yesterday so that's my excuse. Got off the bus in Liverpool, only to realise I didn't have my handbag with me - I'd left it on the bus! My phone, money, iPod, camera, and more importantly my bankcard, train tickets and address of the hotel! The (very unhelpful) man at the travel office told me to wait at the bus station for the bus to come back round again, only the bus doesn't go back round again so we learnt, after a half hour wait! Had a brainwave and phoned my mobile, some Irish guy answered and said he'd found my bag.. but that he was in uni in Wavertree - miles away from us. So we had NO money, my mum had no credit, we had the baby in the wrap and a load of bloody bags.
I went to the bank to cancel my card and take some pennies out to get home, when the fella phones me back to say he'll come back into town with my bag after his class. Two hours later we're sitting there drained, he calls back, about a mile away, so I legged it up there to get my bag, with about 20 minutes to get there and back before our train. Made it back in time though! Just about, (and he was a little bit tasty :blush:)
Then getting into Ruabon the train fella shut the doors before we got off and we were nearly stranded! And I hadn't taken enough money out for the trip so we've lived on mugshots :dohh:
Oh, we nearly collapsed by the time we got to the hotel. The whole day was one royal pain in the arse.

So that's my excuse for being naughty :blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->