~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Bloody el Kate, what a day!! all turned out in the end tho which is good. You are lucky u got a honest(an fit,lol) guy who found it and not some thief :)

How is everyone making these syn free pancakes?
I made them with the vanilla essence and sweetener etc and they just tasted like a sweet omlette? they were ok. lol.

Well i ended up having chicken breast with wholemeal bread(heb) and a fat free natural yogurt with a tsp honey (1 syn) for lunch and it was sooo yummy!
Just got home from a hr in the gym so going to have a apple and a glass no added sugar juice and then il have tea around 7.30 as im not too hungry yet.
Really enjoyed my workout! going again tomorrow after work too :)

The dreaded WI in the morning! aaaaah i hope i have STS even tho i knw i was sooo naughty and have probs gained xxx

Bloody Hell Kate, chippy chips. I'd of had a full of 10 course to make up for that day :rofl:

Well I've been naughty today I've ate.....NOTHING! Just a glass of water! Ordering my shopping now so I have no excuse not to eat yummy scrummy stuff tomorrow x

Well done Lozzy! FAB loss x

Well i made the pancakes again an this time added more vanilla essence and i have to say, they were bloody tasty! not too far off a normal pancake :)
Just had 2 of them for tea with sweetener and lemon and a shape zero yogurt.
Had a apple with sliced babybel light on before and was yummy too.

Watching the soaps and then going to make lunch for work tomorrow.
Thinking bean salad and chicken :) Going the gym again tomorrow after work hopefully if dh will take me. lol. If not it will be on sat after work. Determined to get into the habit of going the gym at least 3 times a wk xxx

AQ - my 1st attempt wasn't too great, but my 2nd try they were really good. You really do need the extra vanilla essence to make them work but they are very yummy! :D

^ yes they really are lush! gonna be buying a lot more eggs this wk! haha xxx

Well done on the loss lozzy :thumbup:
Kate- after that day I would have been the same I think x we're all entitled to a stressed out fat day x

Had the marinated chicken from the chow mein with 2 jacket spuds with butter (2syns) and salad for dinner was really yummy & I'm so full now x just having an options White chocolate which isn't too bad actually 2(syns) so think total today was 6 syns :happydance:

Made a scan bran curly wurly cake, it was ok but left a nasty after taste from the artifical sweetner.

Just done a syn free quiche and it was yummy, going to have that for my lunch tomorrow with some salad

Oooh i love syn free quiche!

I just made chicken stir fry for work. Watching fat families and feeling more spurred on about how i NEVER want to end up! lmao.

WI soon! oooh im shittin it! lol. Will post on here with result in the morning! Eeek xxx

Well i just got weighed and i have lost...2lb!! Cannot believe it after the wkend i had! my gym and wii workouts must of helped a lot! :)

So i have now lost exactly 3 stones since i started this plan, going from 18.4 to 15.4 :)

My target is to lose 4lb this wk. I am going out tonight with my dh and my parents for their anniversary but i will only be having 1 alcoholic drink and then diet pepsi.
Going to do my wii fit when i get home from work and then hit the gym after work tomorrow. xxx

Well done AQ thats brilliant x
Well today isnt going to be a great day :-( got to go to a funeral this afternoon for my BIL's best friend, he was only 33 & leaving behind a 3 yr old daughter & a wife who's pregnant with their 2nd daughter :cry: going to be a sad day x So food wont be my priority today & after such an emotional day the last thing DH & I want to think about is cooking so we're going out for dinner just DH me & Finley x

I am being good up until then though so hoping it wont make too much of on impact on WI next week plus got the rest of the week to make up for it x

Well done AQ :happydance:

I WI this morning, and in 9 day's I've lost 5lbs :happydance:

Decided I'm going to WI on Friday mornings from now on :)

Reedy- hope today went as well as could be expected in the circumstances x

Rachael- well done! thats a fab loss. Glad i have a fri weigh in buddy! lol x

going to make some skinny lizzy sasuages with spuds and veg for tea. Im starvin! xxx

Wow, you ladies are amazing!!!! You are all doing so well, wish I had the same motivation as you guys....it appears to be hiding from me :dohh: I want to find it haha

I keep telling myself, I'll start tomorrow then the next day, then the next day.
Guess what, I want to start again tomorrow :rofl:

Ahh, I'm so cross with myself :growlmad:, I come on here and read what you guys have been doing and eating and wish I could get the ball rolling and do it myself...someone slap me :wacko: I know its up to me but my motivation doesnt seem to last long, then go and stuff some cake :blush:

Sorry to put this on here when you're all doing so well, guess I just need to have a moan and get it off my chest. I know my weight is prob effecting my chance of ttc, you would think thats enough to give me a kick up the bum!

Sorry once again ladies...rant over :flower:

OMG, I'm watching comic relief.... how pathetic do I sound!!!!
So much going on out there, I've got nothing to moan about compared to those poor souls!!!! :cry: Tissues at the ready, so sad. Sort yourself out Claire :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->