~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hey ladies, haven't really been online to update... only lost 0.5lb last week was totally gutted, really thought I would have got my half a stone sticker lol. But it was * week and I did eat a few extra snacksize chocolate bars :blush: but made up for it by not having anymore syns that weekend.

Anyway, I get weighed tomorrow I really hope I've lost 3lb.... I've been good, and walked quite abit too!

Only downside was today, OH's sister done me a cooked dinner... I didnt ask, but couldnt refuse lol. It was only 2 slices of beef, lots of veg, 2 boiled potatos and 2 roast potatos, yorkshire pudding [didnt eat this] and gravy... anyone got an estimate on syns? Im on EE... or would I need to find out how she made the gravy? x

Yep 28g branflakes plus x1 ryvita sesame/original/dark rye counts as x1 HEB :)

I just had the most tasty tea! made Jamaican chicken curry, added lots of spinach, fresh chilli, onion and tomatoes etc and it was lush! had it with brown rice and some grapes for dessert :)

Did a hr in the gym today too so feeling good as i usually go mad at the wkends and bugger up. lol. Made enough of the curry for work tomorrow too so that saves me being tempted to eat junk and il take 2 mini merginue nests with me as a snack with my coffee.

Hope everyone has had a good wkend xxx

That chicken sounds lush!!

Right today is the start of my 3 day strict SW eating plan so I can at least lose a lb on thursday at WI *fingers crossed*

Today:
B- 28g sultana bran (HEb) milk (HEa) sweetner & a cup of tea (milk HEa & sweetner)
L- Tin spaghetti hoops, grapes, FF Yoghurt & a babybel light (HEa)
D- Mountain of rice & some of DH's home made chilli (extra lean mince HEb) so if that goes to plan I'll have had no syns so may treat myself to a chocolate digestive (4.5 syns) and a options Hot choc (2 syns) total 6.5 syns :happydance:
- Hopefully lol x

Hope everyone has a good day x

Got weighed this morning, a measly half a pound off. Was gutted but that's 5lbs in two weeks so i guess its not that bad! x

Superbecks- 5lb in 2wks is fab hun! its 10lb a mth which is a lot within a few mths so keep going ;-)

Hi to everyone, hope we are all starting the wk well :)

I was good today again. Just had chicken and spinach for tea, followed by a muller light toffee yogurt with crushed mini meringue nest(1 syn) and a handful of grapes.

I have made tuna pasta with onion an tomatoes for work tomorrow.

Going to make a syn free pancake for supper and have some blackcurrant jam on it(1 syn) as im in a really sweet tooth mood! still not touched that easter egg in my wardrobe and i am going to save it intill i reach 15 stones as a treat, so best lose this 4lb this wk as my wilpower will not last all through this wkend! haha xxx

Right 1st day of SW for me, been pretty good...hope it continues.
I had branflakes heb and milk hea for breakfast. Cous cous with roasted veg and quorn pieces for lunch and fruit and yoghurt. For tea I had turkey heb stir fry with chow mein sauce 3.5 syns with noodles and veg.
Having a cuppa now with treat size pack of maltesers. 19.7g does anyone know the syn value?

Think i've done it right for a green day, gonna look into extra easy. What do you all do?

I had branflakes heb and milk hea for breakfast. Cous cous with roasted veg and quorn pieces for lunch and fruit and yoghurt. For tea I had turkey heb stir fry with chow mein sauce 3.5 syns with noodles and veg.
Having a cuppa now with treat size pack of maltesers. 19.7g does anyone know the syn value?

Think i've done it right for a green day, gonna look into extra easy. What do you all do?

Treat size malteasers are 5 syns per pack :)

I do the EE plan and have lost 3 stones so far. I love it! like not being restricted and only having x1 hea and x1 heb as i used to struggle eating them all xxx

Hi Claire,
not sure of the syn value for the snack size pack, but I do know that one malteaser is 11 calories, so about one syn per two malteasers! How many are there in a pack?

Hi Claire,
not sure of the syn value for the snack size pack, but I do know that one malteaser is 11 calories, so about one syn per two malteasers! How many are there in a pack?

Treat size malteasers are 5 syns per pack :)

I do the EE plan and have lost 3 stones so far. I love it! like not being restricted and only having x1 hea and x1 heb as i used to struggle eating them all xxx

Wow well done!!! I get a bit confussed with ee, need to read it again. xxx

Hi Claire,

not enough :rofl:

AQ-said they are 5 syns, so not too bad xx

eurgh pissed off with DH this morning & soooo freaking tired so naturally all I want to do is stuff my face :dohh:
I'm trying my hardest though because i dont want to put on or STS again this week I have to lose at least a lb x
B- bacon on 2 slices w/m toast (HEb) with a bit of brown sauce (1 or 2 syns??)
2 cups of tea with milk (HEa) and sweetner
L- DH's chilli from yesterday, FF yoghurt, mini babybel light (HEa) and some grapes
D- havent got a clue!!! :dohh:

I must resist the cream cakes that I'm so tempted to buy!!!!

Well, yesterday I went to the cafe at lunch time having had no breakfast and got a wholemeal barm with bacon on- no fat.

Then for tea I had a jacket potato, salad and some chicken roll (is packeted chicken and ham free btw? like the processed stuff) but theeeeen I had a caramel egg(creme egg thing) AND half of a small cadburys easter egg! Although in my defence I haven't had chocolate for AGES and it really satisfied my craving. If I would of denied myself I would of worked my self up for a few days and had a good old chokky binge so I'm not too fussed.

Today I haven't eaten anything yet think I'm gunna have a tomato mugshot and for tea tonight is SW lasagne & salad! Maybe wedges if I can be bothered peeling potatoes haha

Had WI last night and lost 3.5lbs and was sotw, so chuffed! So I've lost 10lb in 3 weeks, walked alot last week so think that really helped

Does anyone know if the packs of stir fry, egg noodles are free on EE?

Well, yesterday I went to the cafe at lunch time having had no breakfast and got a wholemeal barm with bacon on- no fat.

Then for tea I had a jacket potato, salad and some chicken roll (is packeted chicken and ham free btw? like the processed stuff) but theeeeen I had a caramel egg(creme egg thing) AND half of a small cadburys easter egg! Although in my defence I haven't had chocolate for AGES and it really satisfied my craving. If I would of denied myself I would of worked my self up for a few days and had a good old chokky binge so I'm not too fussed.

Today I haven't eaten anything yet think I'm gunna have a tomato mugshot and for tea tonight is SW lasagne & salad! Maybe wedges if I can be bothered peeling potatoes haha

Hello!! Just wondering how do you make sw lasagne??

INGREDIENTS

397g/14oz extra lean minced beef (I use quorn)
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 courgette, cut into bite-sized cubes
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
397g/14oz passata with herbs and garlic
2 tsp dried mixed herbs
salt and freshly ground black pepper
511g/1lb 2oz fat free natural yogurt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
a pinch of nutmeg
low calorie cooking spray
12 dried lasagne sheets
4 level tbsp grated Parmesan

METHOD

1. Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the minced beef, red pepper,courgettes, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, passata and dried herbs, season well and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring often.

2. Meanwhile mix together the yogurt, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Season well.

3. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Spray a medium-sized lasagne dish with low calorie cooking spray. Spoon half the mince mixture into the base and top with half of the lasagne sheets. Spread over half of the yogurt mixture and top with the remaining mince mixture. Top with the remaining lasagne sheets, spread over the remaining yogurt mixture
and sprinkle over the Parmesan.
4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with the mixed salad.

Girls i really need your help. Can't seem to loose/stick to my last bit on ww. Just called a lovely sw lady and might try a group tomorrow. Sounds like u dont need to b hungry but still loose weight? Seems alien to me? Wow, u girls have done so well. XXX

It was alien to me too, but it's true! You don't have to ever be hungry! :happydance:

INGREDIENTS

397g/14oz extra lean minced beef (I use quorn)
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
1 courgette, cut into bite-sized cubes
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
397g/14oz passata with herbs and garlic
2 tsp dried mixed herbs
salt and freshly ground black pepper
511g/1lb 2oz fat free natural yogurt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
a pinch of nutmeg
low calorie cooking spray
12 dried lasagne sheets
4 level tbsp grated Parmesan

METHOD

1. Place a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the minced beef, red pepper,courgettes, onion and garlic and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes. Add the tomatoes, passata and dried herbs, season well and cook for 12-15 minutes, stirring often.

2. Meanwhile mix together the yogurt, eggs and nutmeg until smooth. Season well.

3. Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6. Spray a medium-sized lasagne dish with low calorie cooking spray. Spoon half the mince mixture into the base and top with half of the lasagne sheets. Spread over half of the yogurt mixture and top with the remaining mince mixture. Top with the remaining lasagne sheets, spread over the remaining yogurt mixture
and sprinkle over the Parmesan.
4. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with the mixed salad.

Aww thank you, will def be trying that recipe....sounds lush :winkwink:

Another good day for me, even managed to resist the chocolate cake at work. God knows how, I'm a girl who cant say no ha ha:haha:

Right, Breakfast-branflakes with milk hea,heb x2

Lunch- bachelors cheese and brocholi pasta with a dash of milk and sweetcorn. Slice of wholemeal bread 3syns (400g loaf) Yogurt

Later for tea will be- SW chips with quorn sausages and beans

Will have treat size maltesers later as well 5syns

Is the cheese and brocholi pasta still free on green, hope so or else i've gone over on syns!!
Ive eaten loads today..good old sw :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->