~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well deserved hun and u dnt need the award, cos its award enough when u look in the mirror as each lb melts away ;-) keep up the good work xxx

Ooh and kate, my weight is now 15.4(as from last wi) and my short term goal is 14.4lb and long term goal is 10.4. Thanks hun xxx

Also, if i think about it I started slimming world the week before I joined class and lost 2lb so I've technically lost 9lb :winkwink: I just want to get in the 14's so I can do a victory dance!

Evening ladies!!! Hope all is well?! I went to the beach today with the wee man, dog, sister and niece, was awesome. My sister took a few photo's of me and Alfie and boy oh boy are those photo's thinspiration for me....subsequently I had a fab day food wise.

B- melon and mullerlight.
L- ham, chicken and salad sandwich on HM bread 400g loaf (HE B) with tbsp light mayo (2syns), mullerlight and apple.
D- jacket potato, salad, chicken and 150g flavoured low fat cottage cheese (1.5syns).
S- highlights hot chocolate (2syns) made with milk (HE A).

Bring on tomorrow :)

Yep 28g branflakes plus x1 ryvita sesame/original/dark rye counts as x1 HEB :)

I just had the most tasty tea! made Jamaican chicken curry, added lots of spinach, fresh chilli, onion and tomatoes etc and it was lush! had it with brown rice and some grapes for dessert :)

Did a hr in the gym today too so feeling good as i usually go mad at the wkends and bugger up. lol. Made enough of the curry for work tomorrow too so that saves me being tempted to eat junk and il take 2 mini merginue nests with me as a snack with my coffee.

Hope everyone has had a good wkend xxx

could I have the recepie for the ja chicken curry pleasE? x

I have been so baddddddddd , I have put on 4lbs in the last 3 weeks, I got my mind set back on track and I sat down and tried to figure out what I have been doing diffrent this time to the last time I did it and lost a stone and I havent been eating enough fruits and walking, I walked so much and the weight just fell off. I also never owned scales, i have scales and weigh my self 3 times a day..oops so i through the batteries out.

So back on track today.

Breakfast Mullerlight yog, slice of melon

Snack apple

Lunch, pasta, tuna, onion and passata

Dinner, kfc style chicken, beans and sw style chips, slice of melon

Need to put more superspeed foods in there.

Took a walk to the park with my son and partner 2 hours of walking and playing with my 2 boys :)

Roll on tommorow

Well done on the loss & your half stone award amy thats brilliant :thumbup::happydance:

Well done Dani & PT for your good day yesterday, keep up the good work x

Well 1lb loss for me (AGAIN) but its better than putting on but I do feel that because I STS last week I'm behind :dohh: If I'd have stuck to plan I could have been down to my short term goal this week :dohh: so I'm being super strict this week & hopefully I may get back into the 9st bracket which i havent been in for about 3 years :-(
Still 15lb to go I will do this!!!! :thumbup:

Today:
B- Tea with milk (HEa) and sweetner & a banana
L- scrambled egg on 2 slices W/M toast (HEb) a scrapping of butter (2syns)
D- Skinless chicken thigh with potatoes & veg
Snacks -a mullerlight, pineapple & a sugar free jelly & a tomato mugshot

Oh and only 3lb to go till my stone lost award & also I'll have lost more than I have to lose IYSWIM :happydance:

What flavour mugshots are free???

Actually scrap that, just had the tomato one & it was horrible :sick: dont think I'll have those again x

Doubt i will have lost this week, havent been realy bad but havent been good ether

Well done on the losses ladies!

Reedy - you don't like tomato!? It's my favourite! Here's the values on EE from the site:
Couscous Snack, Chicken & Mushroom, dried, 70g sachet 2
Couscous Snack, Tomato & Roast Vegetable, dried, 70g sachet 1
Noodle Snack Chicken, dried, 54g sachet Free
Noodle Snack Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, dried, 67g sachet Free
Noodle Snack, Chow Mein, dried, 55g sachet Free
Noodle Snack, Thai Style, dried, 55g sachet ½
Pasta Snack Cheese 'n' Ham, dried, 66g sachet 3½
Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried, 66g sachet 2
Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried, 60g sachet 2
Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried, 68g sachet 2
Pasta Snack, Minestrone, dried, 60g sachet Free
Pasta Snack, Roast Chicken, dried, 55g sachet Free
Pasta Snack, Tomato 'n' Herb, dried, 64g sachet Free

(I think the couscous ones are nicest aswell!)

Good luck Lozzy! You might surprise yourself :)

Hi girls, hope everyone is ok. Today was a beautiful day wasn't it? :)
Was stuck in the office but our building is really high an we have views right across liverpool so was nice to see the sunshine :)

Reedy- well done on the loss! every lb makes a stone in the end ;-)

Lozzy- Good luck with ur WI :)

I have been good today. Just had mash and 2 skinny lizzie sausages for tea with corn on the cob and then a apple and strawberries :)
Its my WI in the morning but i think il be lucky to show a 2lb loss this wk as af due on sat and i feel very bloated as usual. At least i knw i have been really good and that its down to water retention is i STS. Hope i show at least a 1-2lb loss tho for the motivation xxx

Hope you have a loss AQ.

Today I skipped breakfast & lunch *slaps wrist*

Then for tea I had mash, beans & 2 quorn sausages.

& Then I had a galaxy caramel & a packet of quavers :blush:

Hey ladies, hows it going? I was wondering if anyone knows the syn value to the collmans mediterranean bag and shake thing, thats whats in my oven...I hope its not too bad...was in the cupboard and needed used. Also, would any of you lovely ladies know any nice dessert recipes (low in syns) that require pears? I have a whole load that are almost ready for eating and would like to do summit tasty with them as a wee treat x

Palmtree- Not sure of desserts for pears other than having them sliced up with a vanilla yogurt and some cinnamon? if u cook them they develop a syn value so i dnt usually bother really... Where abouts are u in NI? I am going there in April to visit my cousins for a few days :) she lives around half hr away from Belfast xxx

Stayed the same, better than i expected realy. Going to go to asda tomorrow to stock up of fresh fruit and veg. Iv got frozen and tinned stuff but unless its staring me in the face i wont eat it. I realy need a fruit bowl for my front room

I had that as my plan Loz to encourage me to eat as I don't eat during the day but love fruit! I had a fruit bowl and Hallie during the day actually cleared the lot! They were NOT good nappies haha

Had a good day so far

breakfast mullerlight yog

Lunch kfc style chicken thigh and salad, piece of melon

Snack banana and apple

Dinner asda reduced fat sausages x3 (3 syns) 2 eggs, sw chips and beans, followed by a pear

:)

:wohoo:I've lost 3lbs since monday! :wohoo:

Really chuffed, and i've eaten loads. Gonna have to stick to my weekly planning , it seems to work for me!

Also has anyone else heard that drinking green tea boosts your metabolism? I've started to have 2-3 cups a day to help, but also I want to reduce caffine, which I also heard can help fertility! Oh and it helps your immune system and prevents some cancers, good stuff this green tea.
If your gonna give it a go, dont buy the cheap stuff cause it tastes rank, try and get clipper organic tea...not too bad :winkwink:

Palmtree- Not sure of desserts for pears other than having them sliced up with a vanilla yogurt and some cinnamon? if u cook them they develop a syn value so i dnt usually bother really... Where abouts are u in NI? I am going there in April to visit my cousins for a few days :) she lives around half hr away from Belfast xxx

Mmmm vanilla yougurt with cinnamon, sounds yummy, must try it. I live in Bangor, Co. Down, its only about a half hour from Belfast too. Where abouts you headed? x

:wohoo:I've lost 3lbs since monday! :wohoo:

Really chuffed, and i've eaten loads. Gonna have to stick to my weekly planning , it seems to work for me!

Also has anyone else heard that drinking green tea boosts your metabolism? I've started to have 2-3 cups a day to help, but also I want to reduce caffine, which I also heard can help fertility! Oh and it helps your immune system and prevents some cancers, good stuff this green tea.
If your gonna give it a go, dont buy the cheap stuff cause it tastes rank, try and get clipper organic tea...not too bad :winkwink:

I don't know about boosting metabolism but a lot of the girls in my SW group drink it because it can work as an appetite suppressant. Twinings do a good flavoured pack, my SW leader reccommends orange & lotus flower (for some reason I've also noticed it's the best at suppressing my appetite), but the apple and pear is looovely.
A lot of people don't like the taste, but you can really perk it up with some sugarfree cordial :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->