~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Palmtree- Not sure of desserts for pears other than having them sliced up with a vanilla yogurt and some cinnamon? if u cook them they develop a syn value so i dnt usually bother really... Where abouts are u in NI? I am going there in April to visit my cousins for a few days :) she lives around half hr away from Belfast xxx

Mmmm vanilla yougurt with cinnamon, sounds yummy, must try it. I live in Bangor, Co. Down, its only about a half hour from Belfast too. Where abouts you headed? x

My cousins live in Dromore, Lisburn, do u know it? I have never been before so looking forward to a change of scenery xxx

Morning ladies :)

I have lost 2lb, so happy with that considering AF is due tomorrow and i know il have a better loss next wk. I have lost a total of 44lbs now! yaaaay.

Just going to have jam on toast for brekky and a banana(heb and 3 syns).

Off to work soon. Hope everyone has a lovely day xxx

Wow that's brilliant! Especially on girly week :D

I'm off the gym this morning for my induction (finally) - it was booked for yesterday but I came down with a rather sever case of lazyitis :blush:

Just having an ommelette now full of veggies and chopped up quorn sausage, and a green tea :)

An omelette at half 8- eeesh. I can just about stomach a few bits of a banana until midday. Realllly need to start eating during the day! Although I'm going the hairdressers in a mo to get my hcolour so will most probably get a bacon butty about 11 (on brown ;) )

Well done on the losses girls x
AQ - 44lb, thats amazing well done you x You should be really proud of yourself x :flower:

Went to the docs today to get my pill & she weighed me & said I'm 10st 7lbs??? :cry: so my scales are wrong as when I weighed yesterday I was 10st 1lb I'm gutted tbh :-( I've still lost 11lb but looks like I was heavier than the 10st 12lb my scales said at the beginning. Do I just carry on with my scales & just lose 6lb extra after I hit my target or get new scales & start over?? :cry:

Feel so sick today & AF is here too so feeling rank x Only had my breakfast (sultana bran (HEb), Milk (HEa) and sweetner, a cup of tea & a small orange. I've got a sugar free jelly, mullerlight yoghurt, spaghetti hoops & some pineapple but really dont fancy anything feel so :sick:

Hope you girls are having a better day x

:hugs: Reedy.
That's a bit of a pain in the arse. Would a nurse not weigh you once a week? Yeeeeears ago I used to go the docs once a week to get weighed and the nurse would do it, she'd just make me an appointment each week, but their scales are more accurate so I wasn't so paranoid they were getting my weight wrong IYKWIM.
It's a trek but I guess if someone else is doing it you have the motivation. Or you could use the machines like in boots or that?

AL - I was a bit :sick: making it but it didn't go down too bad! I knew if I didn't eat I'd have pure no energy, (not that I have much anyway, I'm a proper lazy cow).
I've just had some tomato couscous for lunch with turkey - yum!

Well I'm back from the gym anyways. I forgot how much of a ballache it is :dohh:
Nah, it's not that bad I suppose. But AF found me - how did she know I was in the gym?? The witch :growlmad:
And yeah, TMI but, I was wearing grey trackies, and didn't know I was due on.. cue me never going back there again :cry:

Hi girls,

Beautiful weather Ive just been to the hairdressers and got a complete re style got a full fringe, long layers and feathering and a colour put on, looks ok but I need to get used to it, Its completely different than my usual head of long curls!

breakfast 2 weetabix (heb) and part of my hea

Lunch fruit salad i bought from boots and 14 slices of ham lol then abannana still feel hungry maybe im thirsty?

Dinner is going to be spag bol coz i need to use the mince , I dont fancy it but its quick and simple

I found a recipe for slimming world jerk chicken, rice and peas :D so will get the ingredients for that some time over the weekend and see how it turns out.

Oh noooo Kate, awful when you come through on your pants! Sure nobody noticed, although I can't say I'd be okay with it because I'd be upset too. :hugs:

Dani- you'll have to post a pic of you hair do.

I've been the hairdressers today, just got my roots done & a blow dry. Had a KFC tonight for tea and I'm not bothered AT ALL! I have decided that my success to sticking to a diet for longer than a week or two this time is that I haven't said I 'cant' have anything. If I've fancied something I've had it and got my craving over and done with and continued to be good afterwards :)

So today-

Bacon and half a wholemeal/seeded barm.
Banana
KFC

:blush:

Well after the orange at lunch all I've had is a quarter of a piece of toast & an orange Ice lolly x I have a tummy bug & felt dick & faint all day x Finley was getting cranky so was going to take him for a walk but as soon as stood up I nearly fainted & them had to make a quick run to the loo to throw up so I'm now in bed & going sleep x hope I feel better tomorrow x

Oh I was mortified AL. It's the new gym in L1, with all the windows.. gahhhh I'm never going back hahahaha :dohh:

Hope you feel better soon Reedy! :hugs:

I've been a little bit bad today :blush:
Though I have realised that I could actually live on blueberries. I think I'm addicted. So if I only buy blueberries and no other groceries I'm sure I'd lose weight! :haha:

Palmtree- Not sure of desserts for pears other than having them sliced up with a vanilla yogurt and some cinnamon? if u cook them they develop a syn value so i dnt usually bother really... Where abouts are u in NI? I am going there in April to visit my cousins for a few days :) she lives around half hr away from Belfast xxx

Mmmm vanilla yougurt with cinnamon, sounds yummy, must try it. I live in Bangor, Co. Down, its only about a half hour from Belfast too. Where abouts you headed? x

My cousins live in Dromore, Lisburn, do u know it? I have never been before so looking forward to a change of scenery xxx

Its not too far from me, its in the same county anyway lol!! Hopefully the weather will hold out for you and you'll have a lovely visit when you're over xo

Well ladies, its Friday, lets hope the weather remains good for the weekend. Me and the family are off to a forest park for a lovely walk tomorrow, looking forward to it. Hope everyone has had a great week. I had a brill first week, lets hope the novelty doesnt wear off any time soon lol x

Everyone having a good weekend so far? Were has the sun gone?

Any ways had a good day today

Breakfast Vanilla mullerlight yog, 3 strawberries

snack apple

Lunch Ham , lettuce and tomatoe sandwich on 2 slices of bread (heb) followed by a pear

Dinner is cooking and its jerk chicken, rice and peas slimming world style!

Going to the cinema later with my man as LO is staying at his grandparents, no popcorn for me, thank god he doesnt have a sweet tooth and wont purchase anything lol

I'm having a rubbish week so far!! Really wanted to lose 2lbs to get my half stone award on monday but doubt that wil be happening!! I had a pub lunch on tuesday.....burger and chips. Had no syns that day though. I just can't seem to fill myself at the minute!!
Today I have had scrambled egg with butter -2 syns
Muller light, grapes, apple as snacks
Ham sarnie- wholemeal bread(HEB) and a bit of branston pickle not sure on syns
quavers and a jammie dodger biscuit...

Dunno what I will be having for tea but its going to have to be syn free so no doubt a jacket with beans and 28g cheese!!!

Good weekend so far, except STS this morning :s I'm STILL half a lb off my first 1/2 stone award!!!

It's AF this week though, and it's not been particularly painful but it's been very heavy (sorry for TMI), so I've not done as much exercise as normal (missed my midweek 5k run, but still did 2.6km swimming and 6.75km run). Could AF prevent weight loss? According to my scales, I'm not retaining water...if anything I'm always dehydrated, no matter how much I drink.

I have behaved myself this week, only gone over syns once, and only by 2 points, because hubby made pasta bake for dinner last night when I asked for pasta & sauce :haha:. Not too bothered by that, plus, our garlic baguette had no garlic butter in it, so I'm sure the syn count on my one slice was lower than normal because of that, so I probably didn't even go 2 over!

Just reading through the image therapy stuff that's unlocked on the SW site for me this week, as I've STS, maybe I'll find something useful in there, but otherwise I will just cross my fingers that it was just down to AF and I'll be back on track next Saturday.

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am!!!

Hi all,
I've been doing really well apart from having a few glasses of pimms last night and naughty nibbles at a friends house :blush: The sun was out and felt lovely..got a bit caught up in the moment :haha: Lots of syns i'm sure, will have to try and work it out.

Apart from that I've been really good with meals etc.

Today, Breakfast was 2 x toast heb, 2 x eggs cooked in frylight with 2 small bits of bacon 4syns?, ketchup 3syns and a cuppa.

Lunch/tea- Jacket potatoe with quorn chilli, LLc hea and fat free yoghurt

Snacks 2 x alpen bars (light) heb. orange and strawberries

Hiya girls :)

Kate- Aaargh how mortifying hun! i would be the same but im so para about that sort of thing i always wear black pants. haha. I rem actually shitting myself in a market when i was ill yrs ago and that is more mortifying ;-)

I think its weird the way we all seem to get af the same time! i know that nuns who live together tend to be in tune with eachother but online...? odd! and im not suggesting we are nuns of course... lmao x

I have been beyond bad since i WI yesterday!
Went pub with dh after work and had our tea. I had battered tiger prawns with chilli dip and a BOTTLE of rose:dohh: then a few amaretto an diet cokes... then today we were hungover so went to maccies for lunch and i had a big mac meal and a creme egg mcflurry!:blush: deffo blew my syns within 2 days so going to write them off and start afresh from tomorrow and allow myself a treat now an again or i wont stick to plan at all if i start trying to be super strict kwim?

Hope everyone is being better than me this wkend so far! xxx

Hey ladies,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far, I had a lovely wee day out with the family today, weather was awesome.

I thought it was pretty funny the amount of ppl in sync with AF, I have mine too lol, my first one since the wee man was born.

I have had a brill week food wise, except have gone over by 1.5 syns today...but that 2nd glass of wine was calling me lol.

Can someone tell me are stock cubes free out of curiosity? When I went to the group they had syns, however my friend said they changed it and they are now free?!?!?!

P x

Hi all,
I've been doing really well apart from having a few glasses of pimms last night and naughty nibbles at a friends house :blush: The sun was out and felt lovely..got a bit caught up in the moment :haha: Lots of syns i'm sure, will have to try and work it out.

Apart from that I've been really good with meals etc.

Today, Breakfast was 2 x toast heb, 2 x eggs cooked in frylight with 2 small bits of bacon 4syns?, ketchup 3syns and a cuppa.

Lunch/tea- Jacket potatoe with quorn chilli, LLc hea and fat free yoghurt

Snacks 2 x alpen bars (light) heb. orange and strawberries

Bacon is free love as long as u trim the fat off!

Hey ladies,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far, I had a lovely wee day out with the family today, weather was awesome.

I thought it was pretty funny the amount of ppl in sync with AF, I have mine too lol, my first one since the wee man was born.

I have had a brill week food wise, except have gone over by 1.5 syns today...but that 2nd glass of wine was calling me lol.

Can someone tell me are stock cubes free out of curiosity? When I went to the group they had syns, however my friend said they changed it and they are now free?!?!?!

P x

I think stock cubes r free

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back