~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Hi all,
I've been doing really well apart from having a few glasses of pimms last night and naughty nibbles at a friends house :blush: The sun was out and felt lovely..got a bit caught up in the moment :haha: Lots of syns i'm sure, will have to try and work it out.

Apart from that I've been really good with meals etc.

Today, Breakfast was 2 x toast heb, 2 x eggs cooked in frylight with 2 small bits of bacon 4syns?, ketchup 3syns and a cuppa.

Lunch/tea- Jacket potatoe with quorn chilli, LLc hea and fat free yoghurt

Snacks 2 x alpen bars (light) heb. orange and strawberries

Bacon is free love as long as u trim the fat off!

:hi: Thank you,

I get confussed with Extra easy and green etc. I need to look into it a bit more.
Most people seem to do EE x

I've totally noticed how we're all in sync too! Straaange :wacko:
Mrs E - yes it can slow down your weight loss! (some blame it on water retention, I blame is on mad choccie cravings myself :haha:) - in meetings they mark it in your book with a * so you can see when and why you don't lose as much.

Sarah - eek! Shitting yourself is slightly worse, haha! Though that is a good idea, black pants are on the shopping list! Now for the motivation to actually go.. ugh. Anyone wanna go for me? I'm soooo lazy.

Anyone seen much of ER or Blah lately?

Kate, i am like that too. Joined the gym last mth and struggle so much with motivation to get off my arse and just did it! have not been all wk this wk :-(
AF is heavy and i feel crappy so will be going once she leaves the building. Will have to just force ourselves wont we? I just go the council run gym and they do loads of classes there too so need to start hammering them and getting fit, and also i begrudge spending £28 a mth on something i never use and im tied in for another 2mths so need to get my monies worth! haha.

Been good today so far. Off to dh's godson's 1st Birthday party now and dreading it. A house full of mums and babies and there's us childless still :-(
We have already eaten so that stops me eating crap there but i may have a drink, depending how i feel about the situation xxx

OMG I just made the speed soup from the recipes on this thread.....and it makes so so so much!!! I'm going to be eating it for weeks lol!! But it is tasty yum yum x

Hey!
I was just looking through sw food directory at colmans sauce packets. I was just wondering if any of you ladies use them at all? I'm a bit fussy with curries but used to like colmans curry sauce pack and it only 9.5 syns for the packet, which i think is quite good for a saturday night treat! Chicken chasseur is 6.5! If you anything like me i make extra for another meal so that quite as makes enough for four people.

Do you think I am reading it right?

I know if you had to add milk it would be more, but most are made up with water.
What do you think?

If I haven't gained weight this week it will be a miracle. I need to be perfect Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday now, try and rectify it!

To be fair though I have ahad a ball and it's all worth it!

Sarah - you should join my gym! :haha: it's only £15 a month. But the classes are shit :(
I'm kidding myself that I'm gonna get up early tomorrow and go. I know right now what will actually happen, I'll get all my stuff ready, work out the bus times, then wake up at 1am :dohh:
I only wanna go early morning though because it gets busier after about 6/7am and I don't like going when all the men are about sitting on the machines pretending to use them.

Pamela - I'll have to try that stuff! It sounds nice but I've never given it a go.

Well I've been a proper chocolate monster today! I've been pretty good other than that. Gone waaayyy over syns but I can't help it :blush:
Chocolate-wise I've had a diddy Kitkat, a chocolate orange bar, a Mars Bar, and another finger of Kitkat - !!
And I still need more :( Damn you AF!

I went to the movies last night and I was soooooooo gooood, My hubby got some ice cream and I had a tiny lick and that was me yay!

I tried to make the roulade recipe today and it tasted like egg??? smelt like cake tho? that got binned :o

Breakfast Muller light yog

Lunch sunday pork roast, I think there will be syns in the pork as it was stuffed n seasoned already, shouldn't be too much? And I have hardly used any syns this week.

Really looking forward to weigh in, ROLL ON WEDNESDAY!!!

OH and AQ I dont know if u noticed but I asked if u would be kind enough to post the recipe for the Jamaican curry recipe you was talking about in a previous post , I also pmd u...:)

Have a fab week ladies!

Dani- Yes sorry i keep meaning to post the recipe! i am so forgetful lately! lol
I will post it in the morning before work :)

Hi to everyone else and i survived the 1st birthday party and only had 3 small glasses wine and the smallest slice of cake. lol.

Nite all xxx

Glad it wasn't too bad hun :)

I've managed to scoff even more chocolate and my head is banging. Alarm is set for 4am :(

Hey!
I was just looking through sw food directory at colmans sauce packets. I was just wondering if any of you ladies use them at all? I'm a bit fussy with curries but used to like colmans curry sauce pack and it only 9.5 syns for the packet, which i think is quite good for a saturday night treat! Chicken chasseur is 6.5! If you anything like me i make extra for another meal so that quite as makes enough for four people.

I know if you had to add milk it would be more, but most are made up with water.
What do you think?

I use the Colman's for my chilli! Divided between a few servings it comes out about 3 syns which I think is good for a massive pile of chilli!

Morning ladies....

I had an awesome weekend all in all, and even enjoyed a gd few glasses of wine with my syn allowance yum yum yum. Sooooo was looking forward to weigh in this morning and I have lost 5.5lbs woohoo!!! Now to figure out how to update my ticker thing lol x

wOOOH Go you pal tree, thats FAB :)

Im feeling quite heavy today, feel a bit puffy on my belly. I haven't eaten any bread so don't know why.

Was planning on going to the zoo today as I have a annual pass but the weather doesn't look too bright, so going to take the rugrat to play at indoor playcentre down at brent cross, we will get lunch there as they sell jacket potatoes. :)

Dont know what dinner will be, need to go to the butchers to get some meat as I only have chops in the freezer, dont really fancy them much.

Have a great start to the week ladies

I need to be excellent from now until Wednesday. I neeeed to at least have a 0.5lb loss after my very synful weekend. My party is in 4 weigh ins time and I want to at least be in the 14's for my party so I have 4 weeks to lose 4lbs. I ideally want to lose 7lb though so I have my stone award by my party. only have one hinderance and thats the Grand National on April 9th which will be a day of drinking from 10am til probably 6am so thats a lot of vodka syns and no doubt some food and hangover food next day too!

Today I've just ate : 2 quorn sausages, scrambled egg (with some skimmed milk from HEa), beans and 1 piece of wholemeal toast (part of HEb).

Well done palm tree!!

I also had my weigh in this morning and 2lbs off, so got my half a stone award in 3 weeks which i'm quite pleased with x

well done superbecks

amy lea u can do it, just keep thinking of the reasons why ur trying to lose the weight in the first place.

just been out to play with kye had jacket potatoe with beans n salad for lunch, ended up nicking a few of his chips, ate 3 jaffa cakes and a small chocolate lolly thing doh

But i was craving choc bad and was considering buying a huge slice of choc cake, so rather the 3 jaffa cake slol

Can I join again, you prob wont remember me but I lost 4 stone doing SW on my own a few months back then I fell off the waggon an put about 1.5 stone back on, after going to the dark side (weight watchers) and failing I decided SW is the only way for me, so off I went to class last week and first weigh in is on Wed. So far I have been extra good and keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey!

What do you think?

I use the Colman's for my chilli! Divided between a few servings it comes out about 3 syns which I think is good for a massive pile of chilli!

Yeah, they seem really good if you make a few servings out of them. Lower then some jars of things as well. Will def be using them for a quick alternative occasionally. Think I might keep the curry for a friday or saturday night treat....much lower in syns then a takeaway!!!

Well done PalmTree & Superbecks x :thumbup:
Welcome back SugarCane x
Amy - you'll do it hun, just focus on that party everytime you want something bad x Have you picked your party dress yet or found one you like?? maybe as an incentive, Find a pic of the dress you want & stick it on the fridge & tell yourself that you can only buy the dress IF you lose however much you want to lose by your party??? Just an idea hun x
Also there is a really scrummy Syn free curry recipe on the first page x

Well I've hardly eaten a thing this weekend because I've been so sick & still not feeling too great now but hoping it might help with the WI on thursday :winkwink:

Today was better though:
B- an Alpen light bar (HEb) and a cup of tea with milk (HEa) and sweetner
L- Half a tin of spaghetti hoops, some grapes & a sugar free jelly
D- W/M pitta bread (HEb) pizza, with tomato puree, 28g cheese (HEa) red onion, & sweetcorn, jacket potato with a bit of butter (2 syns) tbsp salad cream (2.5syns) and salad
Feeling a bit sick now so dont even fancy crisps chocolate & cake, havefelt like that for 4 days now (so not like me lol)

Just made myself a fruit salad for work tomorrow - strawberries, raspberries, red grapes & I'll add some chopped apple in the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->