~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Well done Superbecks...half stone in 3 weeks is awesome, I'm hoping that i'll get there in 3 weeks too!!!

Think positive Amy-Lea...you can do it!!

Welcome Sugarkane...wow...4 stone on SW before...thats brilliant!!! Do you mind me asking how long it took you to loose it? I've about the same to loose thats why I'm curious. I'm being bridesmaid in Sept so I would like to have 2 stone off by then x

Well done Superbecks...half stone in 3 weeks is awesome, I'm hoping that i'll get there in 3 weeks too!!!

Welcome Sugarkane...wow...4 stone on SW before...thats brilliant!!! Do you mind me asking how long it took you to loose it? I've about the same to loose thats why I'm curious. I'm being bridesmaid in Sept so I would like to have 2 stone off by then.

B-missed it doh because was really busy this morning.
L-sw speed soup with some peas and bacon thrown in...was yummy.
D- sw creamy mushroom and tomato pasta with a chicken breast and parmesean cheese (2 syns).
Snacks- 2 pears, strawberries with tesco light choices choc moose (4.5 syns) and highlights hot choc made with milk (HEa).

xx

Welcome Sugarkane...wow...4 stone on SW before...thats brilliant!!! Do you mind me asking how long it took you to loose it? I've about the same to loose thats why I'm curious. I'm being bridesmaid in Sept so I would like to have 2 stone off by then.

B-missed it doh because was really busy this morning.
L-sw speed soup with some peas and bacon thrown in...was yummy.
D- sw creamy mushroom and tomato pasta with a chicken breast and parmesean cheese (2 syns).
Snacks- 2 pears, strawberries with tesco light choices choc moose (4.5 syns) and highlights hot choc made with milk (HEa).

xx

could u post the recipe to the creamy mushroom and toomato pasta please!

Welcome back sugar kane

Im looking forward to weigh in

Do u guys find ur weight changes through out the day? lighter in the morning bit heavier by lunch and heaviest at night? I do.

Breakfast mullerlight yog

snack apple

lunch, jack pot, beans and salad

3x jaffa cakes 7 syns doh!
Also had a little chocolate lolly from m&s i was craving choc so bad dont know how i managed to walk out there without a massive cake, I was throthing at the mouth.

Dinner, 3x jerk chicken thighs, rice, salad, brocoli, carrots, and corn

Hi thanks for the welcome back's.

palmtree123 It took me 24 weeks and I only had 1 more stone to go, but I just couldnt stop eating all the wrong things, hence why I gained another 1.5 stone, could kick myself now, but onwards and upwards as they say, or should that be downwards??

Danni I find im always at my lightest and hour after getting up and after a shower then I increase over the day depending on what I eat and drink, oh how I wish I could find a morning class...Can you tell im a little addicted to weighing myself??

Welcome back sugar kane

Do u guys find ur weight changes through out the day? lighter in the morning bit heavier by lunch and heaviest at night? I do.

snack apple

Also had a little chocolate lolly from m&s i was craving choc so bad dont know how i managed to walk out there without a massive cake, I was throthing at the mouth.

WELL DONE palm tree an superbecks! fab losses x

Welcome back sugar kane x

Hi to everyone else. Anyone heard from Blah, Eternal rose or Jac? x

I am going to post that recipe in few mins Dani x

Been good today apart from a few haribo from the girl in work. Doing lots extra hrs this wk so gonna be too busy to eat! lol. Id be lucky to STS this fri tho after that wkend so im pissed off with myself tbh xxx

Well done on the losses ladies!! :happydance:
I have WI tomorrow - nervous! According to my scales I've lost about 5.5lbs, but that's over two weeks (and probably incorrect tbf).

Sarah I was wondering where they were too the other day. Mon has gone off my FB but I noticed Blah around the forum and she has a new ticker. So I don't suppose she'll be doing SW while she's preg.

Dani - your weight will fluctuate throughout the day. I was 2.5lbs heavier tonight than I was this morning. The woman who does the scales at the evening class by mine tells people not to weigh themselves the morning of WI or they'll be disappointed when they get there.

Welcome Sugarkane!

Amy - you'll do it hun, just focus on that party everytime you want something bad x Have you picked your party dress yet or found one you like?? maybe as an incentive, Find a pic of the dress you want & stick it on the fridge & tell yourself that you can only buy the dress IF you lose however much you want to lose by your party??? Just an idea hun x

I'm getting one made to measure, I've designed it myself. I;m going to get measured tomorrow and I hope by my last fitting week of the party he will have to take it in as I will be too skinny for it :winkwink: I always get my dresses made, can't wait til I can get a outfit in Topshop or something. Don;t get me wrong they're always beautiful but I could get like 6 dresses for the price of one made and it pisses me off. It hinders my social life because I can't just get a nice dress off the rack.

That's one of my main incentives, go to town the day I'm going out and pick a dress to wear that night-that would be my dream!

I've got Vegas in July too, not really looking forward to being around the pool there but oh well. If I'm in my low 13's I'll be happy as I suppose it's an achievement from a 2lbs off 16stone!

Well done on the losses ladies!! :happydance:
I have WI tomorrow - nervous! According to my scales I've lost about 5.5lbs, but that's over two weeks (and probably incorrect tbf).

Sarah I was wondering where they were too the other day. Mon has gone off my FB but I noticed Blah around the forum and she has a new ticker. So I don't suppose she'll be doing SW while she's preg.

Dani - your weight will fluctuate throughout the day. I was 2.5lbs heavier tonight than I was this morning. The woman who does the scales at the evening class by mine tells people not to weigh themselves the morning of WI or they'll be disappointed when they get there.

Welcome Sugarkane!

Good luck for your weigh in!!!:thumbup:

Amy - you'll do it hun, just focus on that party everytime you want something bad x Have you picked your party dress yet or found one you like?? maybe as an incentive, Find a pic of the dress you want & stick it on the fridge & tell yourself that you can only buy the dress IF you lose however much you want to lose by your party??? Just an idea hun x

I'm getting one made to measure, I've designed it myself. I;m going to get measured tomorrow and I hope by my last fitting week of the party he will have to take it in as I will be too skinny for it :winkwink: I always get my dresses made, can't wait til I can get a outfit in Topshop or something. Don;t get me wrong they're always beautiful but I could get like 6 dresses for the price of one made and it pisses me off. It hinders my social life because I can't just get a nice dress off the rack.

That's one of my main incentives, go to town the day I'm going out and pick a dress to wear that night-that would be my dream!

I've got Vegas in July too, not really looking forward to being around the pool there but oh well. If I'm in my low 13's I'll be happy as I suppose it's an achievement from a 2lbs off 16stone!

Im going to tenerife in may and not looking forward to that either I have been putting off going on holiday because of my weight, but cant stop living because I have put on weight, not fair on hubby and my son either

Recipe for "Jamaican curry"

Iceland frozen chicken breast cubes(quarter of the bag serves 2)
x1 tin of tomatoes.
a good pinch of garlic(i use the frozen chopped garlic as lasts ages from asda)
heaped tsp chilli power
x1 whole fresh chilli
x1 knorr or magi cube
pinch of salt
whole onion
2 heaped tbsps of Caribbean mild curry powder(buy from any ethnic food store)
Half bag spinach

METHOD

Cook chicken cubes in frylight. add the spinach after 5 mins and cook together in pan.

Add the tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic, chilli powder, whole chilli, stock cube, salt and curry powder to the blender and blend thoroughly.
When chicken an spinach are cooked, add the mixture and cook together for 10-15 mins intill heated through, whilst your rice is cooking and then serve and enjoy!

Hope u all enjoy it. I think its yummy. If u dont like ur curry hot, leave out the whole chilli and chilli powder an its still yum.

Bed for me now as got a long day ahead. nite all xxx

Amy - How come you have to have your dresses made?? (sorry dont mean to sound rude just wondering x)

Dani - I notice about the weight thing too thats why I make sure I WI in the morning before I eat :thumbup: (I weigh at home though)

Today:
B- 1 slice W/M Nimble (HEb) with a bit of butter (2syns)
L- is scrambled eggs on 2 slices W/M nimble, a huge fruit salad with apple, red grapes, strawberries & raspberries, a WW FF yoghurt & a mini babybel light (HEa)
D- is pork medalions with veg, potatoes & gravy (4 syns for gravy I think??)

Have a good day everyone x

How many syns are in muller rice yogs?? oh i weighed myself and i'm now another 2lbs lighter :)

only another 12lbs to go till target for treatment :) x

Well done Becci! Not far to go now :D
The diddy 95g Muller Rice are 5 syns each, the 190g pot is 10/10.5 depending on the flavour.

I lost 5.5lbs this week! SO made up, I wasn't expecting that much off at WI, it's such a boost. 1 more pound and I've lost 2 stone!! AND I'll have hit my Club 10 target. So by next week (I hope!) I can say I've lost 10% of my body weight... omg! :happydance:

Welcome back sugar kane

snack apple

Ooh, whats chicken jerk? Sound nice?

Welcome back sugar kane

snack apple

Its a marinade, its yum, U can buy the seasoning or u can do the seasoning ur self, I do it my self as it tastes much nice and u grill it. Its a jamaican recipe. I can post it if u like

Amy - How come you have to have your dresses made?? (sorry dont mean to sound rude just wondering x)

Dani - I notice about the weight thing too thats why I make sure I WI in the morning before I eat :thumbup: (I weigh at home though)

Today:
B- 1 slice W/M Nimble (HEb) with a bit of butter (2syns)
L- is scrambled eggs on 2 slices W/M nimble, a huge fruit salad with apple, red grapes, strawberries & raspberries, a WW FF yoghurt & a mini babybel light (HEa)
D- is pork medalions with veg, potatoes & gravy (4 syns for gravy I think??)

Have a good day everyone x

I weigh in the evening, in the morning im always lighter, but feel thats not my real weight? iykwim???:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Welcome back sugar kane

snack apple

Its a marinade, its yum, U can buy the seasoning or u can do the seasoning ur self, I do it my self as it tastes much nice and u grill it. Its a jamaican recipe. I can post it if u like
Yes please, sounds lush x

could u post the recipe to the creamy mushroom and toomato pasta please![/QUOTE]

198g/7oz closed cup mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
1 onion
Fry Light
400g can chopped tomatoes
340g/12oz dried pasta shapes
2-3 tbsp artificial sweetener
6 tbsp freshly chopped basil
150g pot fat-free natural fromage frais
salt and freshly ground black pepper
method

1. To make the sauce: slice the mushrooms; crush the garlic; finely chop the onion. Heat a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light, add the mushrooms, and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and onions and fry for 2-3 minutes. Pour over the chopped tomatoes, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes.

2. While the sauce is simmering, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain and keep warm.

3. Stir the sweetener, basil and fromage frais into the sauce, season well and remove from the heat. Add the mushroom and tomato sauce to the pasta, toss together and serve.

Tip: This recipe is suitable for home freezing.

Its free on Green and Extra Easy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->