~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Had my weigh in a day early because Im going to my friends house to do her hair after work and wont get a chance....DRUM ROLL 5LBS GONE FOREVER YAYYYYYYYY, so thats the 4lb i put on last month plus a extra lb

Breakfast mullerlight yog

lunch, piece of chicken, rice and veg

snack mull yog

Dinner chicken thighs rice, veg , tom and spring onions

Sugarkane thats amazing... 4 stone in 24 weeks!!! Did you stick to it really well?

Well done Kate on your weight loss!!!

B- SW rice pudding with strawberries (figured it'd be like having a muller rice)
L- creamy tomato and mushroom pasta (left overs lol) with parm cheese (2syns)
D- grilled chicken breasts and 2 rashers of bacon in a wholemeal bap (HEb) with light mayo (2syns)
Snacks- mango, mullerlight, and Im having a real chocolate craving so when the wee man goes to bed I plan to have highlights hot chocolate (2syns) made with milk (HEa) and 2 fun size milkyways (4.5 syns each) yum yum yum x

Welcome back sugar kane

Im looking forward to weigh in

Do u guys find ur weight changes through out the day? lighter in the morning bit heavier by lunch and heaviest at night? I do.

snack apple

lunch, jack pot, beans and salad

3x jaffa cakes 7 syns doh!
Also had a little chocolate lolly from m&s i was craving choc so bad dont know how i managed to walk out there without a massive cake, I was throthing at the mouth.

Dinner, 3x jerk chicken thighs, rice, salad, brocoli, carrots, and corn

Ooh, whats chicken jerk? Sound nice?

Its a marinade, its yum, U can buy the seasoning or u can do the seasoning ur self, I do it my self as it tastes much nice and u grill it. Its a jamaican recipe. I can post it if u like
Yes please, sounds lush x

https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/jamaican-jerk-chicken-with-rice-and-peas

The jerk chicken is free obv if u do the rice its syned because of the coconut milk.

Sorry I couldn't paste the recipe it wouldn't let me so theres the link

Had my weigh in a day early because Im going to my friends house to do her hair after work and wont get a chance....DRUM ROLL 5LBS GONE FOREVER YAYYYYYYYY, so thats the 4lb i put on last month plus a extra lb

lunch, piece of chicken, rice and veg

snack mull yog

Dinner chicken thighs rice, veg , tom and spring onions

Well done hen!! x

Welcome back sugar kane

Im looking forward to weigh in

Do u guys find ur weight changes through out the day? lighter in the morning bit heavier by lunch and heaviest at night? I do.

snack apple

lunch, jack pot, beans and salad

3x jaffa cakes 7 syns doh!
Also had a little chocolate lolly from m&s i was craving choc so bad dont know how i managed to walk out there without a massive cake, I was throthing at the mouth.

Dinner, 3x jerk chicken thighs, rice, salad, brocoli, carrots, and corn

Ooh, whats chicken jerk? Sound nice?

Its a marinade, its yum, U can buy the seasoning or u can do the seasoning ur self, I do it my self as it tastes much nice and u grill it. Its a jamaican recipe. I can post it if u like
Yes please, sounds lush x

https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/jamaican-jerk-chicken-with-rice-and-peas

The jerk chicken is free obv if u do the rice its syned because of the coconut milk.

Sorry I couldn't paste the recipe it wouldn't let me so theres the link

Thanks, will def be giving that a go! x

Thanks Im now craving chocolate BAD BAD BAD, Really got the urge to go buy a family sized choc, think ill have to put the kettle on quick and make a options

Well done to Becci, Kate and Dani! FAB losses girls! keep it up xx

Hi to everyone else :)

I have been good today. Had boiled eggs and soldiers for brekky(heb) and fruit and for work i took chicken with pasta and a spicy sauce. All home made :) i didnt get home from work till 8.30pm so iv just had a few light cheese triangles and handful of grapes and im going to have some more fruit soon. Dont like eating too heavily later at night. Only now and again when the mood takes me. lol.

I am soo wanting to see a loss this wk but il be lucky! xxx

Oooooh I haven't posted on here for a while!!

Anyway I've lost 2stone so far, but I'm starting to get a little bit bored now........:shrug:

Any suggestions ladies?

Well done plus2 and welcome back :)

Some recipes on 1st page and i mix it up by trying diff fruits and eating something different at least twice a wk or i get bored xxx

Amy - How come you have to have your dresses made?? (sorry dont mean to sound rude just wondering x)

I won't show my arms, items with arms tend to be high neck and they make me feel massive. My underarms and calves are full of stretch marks :cry: so everything is too short. If I get a maxi dress, I have to find matching shrugs and feel casual for nights out & in the summer I can't wear black tights with the shorter stuff. Nightmare, I HATE SHOPPING!

Can I join here please? :blush:

After borrowing my friends books for the past week I went and got weighed at my weight watchers class this morning :blush: and I lost 3lb! :D

Going to cancel WW and sign upto SW tomorrow :)

Well done Dani!! :happydance:

I'm on a pure high after yesterday's WI :D so I'm off the gym after work while the positive attitude is still about, haha.
I have been able to sort out a babysitter for this weekend though, it's my sister's birthday so we'll be going out to town - but I'm saving my syns!! Which is unheard of for me :lol:
May have to get my favourite dress taken in.. :blush:

Hiya Squidge!! :hi:
(SW is well better than WW :haha:)

Sorry to hear you're getting a bit bored Plus2 - do you go to meetings?

Afternoon ladies x

Really angry with a work collegue yesterday :growlmad: they FORCED me to have a jam dohnut :grr:........................ok ok thats a lie :blush: but they made them look so hard to refuse, which i did at first but they said 'go on have one I wont tell anyone' well thats just given me the green light thanks!!! :rofl: I'm so weak x
Was good the rest of the day though so not too bad x
Did Zumba as well last night & again tonight so hoping I might lose more than a measly 1lb tomorrow x

Amy - I know how you feel hun, I hate my arms too, I look butch :-( I also have stretch marks on the insides of my legs & a few on the top :cry: I'm going away in June & dreading getting in to a tankini (will not wear a bikini) no matter how much weight I lose the stretch marks on my legs will always be there :cry: (also on my tummy)
I cant remember the last time I wore a short dress or skirt because I hate my legs so much. I wear maxi dresses now in the summer with a little black cardi
x So I know where your coming from huni :hugs:

I weighed this morning and I've lost 2 and a half pounds!! Yay!!
This has given me a bit of motivation to stick to it :happydance:

So what are you guys having for dinner tonight?

Weigh in within the hour, eeek. It's my star week again :( Last star week I gained 1lb. Although I have ate like an absolute piggy this week. Tonnes and tonnes of crap! I think I may of gained around 3lb I can feel the weight on me :sulk:

Going for a carvery straight after weigh in as we have no one to watch Hallie so not gunna stay. Then I have one week until the Grand National! :bodyb:

Palmtree I stuck to it too well iykwim so well that I couldnt keep it up and put loads on, this time im trying a different frame of mind so hopefully it will stay off.

Well done on the weight loss everyone, im of for my weigh in now keep your fingers crossed for me.

Squidge I have just cancelled my weight watchers I just couldnt get on with the new plan, no matter how good I was I still wasnt shifting the weight, I think SW is the only thing that works for me. With SW it gives me the incentive to cook from scratch as mch as poss, with WW I was mainly eating their food and loads of WW choc cakes which didnt help me kick my choc habbit.

Quick qustion girls. Im making home made chilli for tea but is an onion,a pepper, a courgette and a tin of chopped tomatos enough for it to be free on EE or should i shove some lettace and cucumber on my plate?

:witch: got me :( oh well, onwards and upwards. Wont be good for my weigh in tomorrow though, I get really bloated. Been really good this week, apart from a slice of the most amazing chocolate cake today :blush: Another down side to AF...I crave chocolate like crazy. Prob about a million syns, but soooo worth it. Not had any other syns today!
Hopefully wont show on the scales tomorrow, that and AF not gonna be good....damn it! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->