~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

Ohhh hello!!! Sorry Ive not been in here for a wee while, been so goddamn busy its unreal!:dohh:

I'm still on the SW kick, had two weeks where I fell off the wagon slightly but I seem to have got into a pattern of one week a 2/3 lb loss, the next I maintain....But anyways I was meant to WI this morning but going off my scales I think I may have lost 1/2 lb plus Ive been a bit down the lst few days so couldnt be bothered going:blush:
Ive lost 18lb altogether since early Jan so not too bad...14 to go till target. I'll be on a high once those scales give me a nice big fat 10 stone somet lol!
How are we all?

hello ladies :) Im going to be joining you dont have a date yet but most prob monday which is the 4th? As i need to see what we have in to make meals :)

Im 12st 13oz at the moment. I want to get to around 9stn (top end of ideal weight for my height.)

Hiya girls :)

Well done to the ladies who lost this week! fab losses x

Welcome back Jac! thought u had lost that much weight u had fallen down a grid... hehe x

Welcome Squidge and yep SW is a LOT easier to follow than ww x

Well i have been good today other than the haribo sweets our manager kept giving us to thank us for doing overtime... lol.

I know i had a crap wkend tho so thinking maybe il sts or manage a 1lb off..?

Still feeling very bloated tho and af tailed off after 1 day which is not normal for me, so bit worried. Every mth im regular and always super heavy and painful. Will make appt at dr in the wk to get checked out i think. xxx

Quick qustion girls. Im making home made chilli for tea but is an onion,a pepper, a courgette and a tin of chopped tomatos enough for it to be free on EE or should i shove some lettace and cucumber on my plate?

Sounds like plenty to me!

Plus 2 - glad you got your motivation back!

Jac - Welcome back!!

AL - af is a right cow! She forced four chocolate bars down me on Sunday :haha: hope it evens out for next week :hugs:

SarahGrace - well done that's a fab loss!

Welcome Pink Flowers!! :D

Lliena - omg how are you doing it?? I think I may have to start stalking your journal. you're doing amazing :happydance:

Hello everyone!! Just checking in before bedtime. Managed half an hour at the gym today, go me :lol: but I did 5 mins on the cross trainer, which for me is really an achievement! Cos I hate the feckin thing.

Night ladies!

Hi!

I am a newbie to these boards and wtt - one thing I am doing in the mean time is sorting out my weight, want to be in the healthy BMI when I ttc rather than overweight. Lost 17.5lbs so far with Slimming World - going a bit off plan this week for my boyfriend's birthday but will be straight back on it next week to carry on :)

Glad I found a thread for it!

Also - lost 0.5lbs on Monday (-2lb week before) and was gutted as I had stuck to it so well ... came out of the meeting feeling like crap so its made me use my boyfriend's birthday as more of an excuse to have a few days off rather than just his birthday meal out ... oh well! We made homemade pizza last night and then had green & blacks butterscotch choc for dessert which is our fave ... both are VERY HIGH in syns so was a right treat :)

I know 0.5lbs is in the right direction but I couldn't help feeling let down when I had tried so hard ... who knows!

Hiya Kitschdolly :hi:
Well done on the loss so far!

I can totally empathise with you not shifting it when you've been so good, I was like this the other week and honestly could have cried I was that gutted. I pretty much blew it the following week because I thought 'whats the bloody point'!
BUT thankfully I managed to pull it back :D I think we all have weeks like that.

Well, I'm officially a SW member now... :haha:

Got 23lb to lose then I'll see how I feel after that, may lose a couple more but we'll see. Start with the 23lb first. Having today off as I've had a cheeky chip butty for lunch but already bought my fresh food for the week and made my weekly meal plan ready to start tomoz! :)

Welcome to the newbies x
Well done on the losses girls x
Amy - dont worry about the gain just work super hard this week x :hugs:

Well the sickness bug had its benefits i lost 4lbs:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Have to be super good though this week else i'll put it on x

So I've now lost 15lbs :yipee: I've lost a stone & 1lb :happydance: I'm bloody exstatic :wohoo:
My work trousers were really tight around the tops of my legs when I bought them & now they are so baggy & have a bit more room round my waist x Its given me the boost to carry on :headspin:

Yay for starting Squidge! How did the first meeting go?

Reedy - well done!!! :happydance:
Isn't it the BEST feeling when you start noticing your clothes getting bigger!!? Woohoo for sicky :haha:

Found my leader to be a bit rude to be honest :shrug: kept me waiting in a corner for over half an hour when I told her I didn't have time to stay as i'd got stuff to do. Not to worry though, I only go and get weighed, don't generally stay to any meetings whether it's WW or now SW :lol:

Now I have to master how to sign up and get my info online, this could be a task and half :rofl:

Kate - not that I'm encouraging people to be sick to lose weight eeeek x
but yeah is so good to see my clothes a bit looser x I am worried though that because I lost 4lb due to not eating (because of bug) that now I'm eating normally again that I'll put the whole 4lb back on again :-(

Squidge - Last time I did SW in 2007 I didnt like my group either, all very rude x so do it at home now x

Well done on the 4lb!

I'll see how she is next week, if she's rude I'll just find another group. No loss to me :haha:

Kate - not that I'm encouraging people to be sick to lose weight eeeek x
but yeah is so good to see my clothes a bit looser x I am worried though that because I lost 4lb due to not eating (because of bug) that now I'm eating normally again that I'll put the whole 4lb back on again :-(

Squidge - Last time I did SW in 2007 I didnt like my group either, all very rude x so do it at home now x

Oh God no that sounds terrible doesn't it :haha:

I'm sure you can maintain the loss hun, just sorta ease yourself back into eating properly, maybe don't go straight back on 15 syns or w/e :)

Squidge - that's terrible! I don't get snotty group leaders, they get paid for your membership :wacko: If your earnings depend on your members, don't be feckin horrible to them!!

Well I did something very silly today - the first time in the three months I've been on SW I forgot I was on it!! So I had a latte in work. Silly me :dohh:
BUT, I discovered Aldi!! Omg, big bag of fruit & veggies for £8, including a pack of energy drinks. I was proper buzzing off myself - BLUEBERRIES £1.19!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:
I now have justification for my addiction :lol:

Ps did anyone read the story of that fella in the magazine this week, he was 20 stone when he started and now he's 14 stone and a SW consultant - omg he is a proper fittie!!

I've had a melt down :cry:

I just went to town as I need some day time clothes as I literally have 3 outfits to wear and 2 I need to wear my fur coat with!
Filled a basket over flowing with about 30 items, tried them all on and about 2 things fitted. I just got a taxi straight home didnt even get the stuff I needed to get for Hallie. I'm now on my bed waiting for Hallie to come back from her dads and I just want to cry myself to sleep and or eat the contents of my house!

I am due on and also haven't been the 'toilet' since the weekend and i look 8 months pregnant and my feet have gone twice as big, all puffy and fat :(

Lost 1lb and a half so thats 6lb in total :D

AL:hugs: If you can help it, dont binge. It will only make you feel twice as bad after you have done it. Keep drinking lots of water to help with the water retention. Its only tempary and it will go down when you have had a shit and come on. Sucks being a woman doesnt it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->