~~> Slimming World Diet Support Thread 2011 <~~ (Part 2!)

AL, don't binge. I started SW classes this morning, thought I'd have the day off plan before starting properly tomorrow but have eaten nothing but crap and feel mega rubbish! You'll only feel like I do an it's not worth it :hugs:

Well done, lozzy! :)

I ate half a easter egg. :blush: I just got a long soak and done all my face. Gunna do my toes in minute. Darren made me feel better. Tomorrow I'm starting fresh with a new mentality. I haven't felt how I did today in a long time, I was so prepared to give up!

New SW mag out today :happydance: some lush recipes x Especially the meringue section *drool*

Amy - sorry your having such a shitty day x I hope your feeling a little better after the easter egg & cuddles from Darren :hugs:

Can you buy the SW mag in the shops? I didn't think about buying it in the meeting, I was too annoyed with the leader to think about owt else :rofl:

:hugs: AL

Half an easter egg doesnt count as a binge hun, 4 eggs would:thumbup:

Glad your feeling better

Havent posted since I updated on tuesday of my weight lose. Had a bad day yesterday went to my dads house to do his wifes hair I was so tired after work and kye was hungry so I bought dinner had chips and batterd sausage, also ate 4 cream cakes from tesco *yikes* NEWAYS Im having that as my cheat day.

Does chocolate weetabix count as heb? Stayed at my dads house and thats all eh had so only had 1

done a 9 hour shift at work, Was nothing to buy for lunch so I just bought an apple and a bannana, Just had dinner rice, chicken cooked with skin on but i took my skin off. does that still count as free? Bad couple of days over all.

I have a job interview tomorrow in kentish town, trying to get prepared tonight, Im so tired tho 5 hours sleep and on your feet 9 hours straight at work is not a good look.

Came on my period yesterday man my belly feels so big *doh*

Hope u girls are all ok x

AL :hugs:
Good on you for not going into self distruct mode. That's a long time not to go hun :wacko:your tummy must be in bits. Have you taken anything?

Well done Lozzy :D

Squidge you can get the mag in shops but it's about a quid dearer!

Hope you've had a good first day Pink Flowers :)

Dani I *think* you can have chocolate Weetabix as HEB, I vaguely remember reading it in the January mag.
Good luck for tomorrow!!

:cry: Gutted :nope:
I know I've got:witch: but seriously thought I would have at least lost a bloody measly 1lb!!! :growlmad: I have been soooo good this week, could seriously cry:cry:. I know I retain water but didnt think it would make that much of a difference. Maybe I should cut down on my portion sizes, as I do have a fairly large plateful?
Or maybe try more red days, as I do have alot of carbs? Oh I dont know grrr, humph!

Morning girls :)

well done on the losses and i hope we are all good this wkend ;-)

Well after my greedy wkend i am glad to say i have lost 2LBS!! :)
I am now 15 stones so by next WI i will be in the 14's!! yaaaay.

xxx

Going to try & be good tomorrow as we're out for dinner sunday for mothers day & its a 3 course menu, so that will be my cheat day, just got to make sure I stay on track all the other days x

Well done AQ!!!!

I seem to be having a rubbish week, had a sneaky weigh in this morning (not due to get weighed till min) and the scales say I have put 0.5 lb on!!! I don't understand why, have been good!! I had a milky way the other day but was counted in to my syns. I really wanted to lose 2lbs this week but doesn't look likely now.

XsarahGrace thats a great weight loss well done.

Amy-Lea at least you know why you gained and next week you will see the hard work you put in pay off. I hate my water retention around AF.

Pink Flowers good luck with your first week.

Kate&Lucas cross trainers are the work of the devil your not alone with your hatered.

Kitschdolly Well done on the weight loss so far, and well birthdays are there for treats.

Squidge hows your first day going?? Hope your leader is better next week and you just caught her on an off day. :winkwink:

Reedy great loss well done.

lozzy21 well done on the loss and your so close to your half stone award.

Dani all types of Weetabix mimis are free im not sure about the big ones though. Hope the interview goes well.

Claire are you have 1/3 as superfree foods?? I found my portion sizes were bigger and less veg etc when I gained, even if id been good in every other area.

Africaqueen well done and isnt it great when you get into a lower stone value, im in the 13's now and cant wait to get back into the 12's.

Superbecks good luck for monday and dont let the sneeky weigh in pull you down.

I lost 4.5lb this week soooo pleased really want to get back on track now. Sorry for the massive post but I didnt want to miss anyone.

Thanks for the advise sugarkane, I actually do red and green days, perhaps I should try EE? On EE, what does quorn come under? Think I could do with eating more veg though, I eat lots of fruit.
How do things like spaghetti bolognaise work on EE, cause there isnt loads of veg in spagbol.Sorry for being so dippy, I just cant get my head out of red and green etc.
I dont go to class as I didnt like my consultant so I do it from home, she was a complete fruit loop and there is no other in my area...I live in a very small town in Devon.

We do have a lady who set up her own group, she doesnt follow a diet plan such as sw or ww, she just weighs you and all the money goes to charity. You can stay for a chat and coffee, but its all very relaxed. She got fed up with paying out so much to sw each week (and the consultant) she started up her own!!

Anyway, thanks for the advise and sorry for soundingn so dense.

Thanks for the advise sugarkane, I actually do red and green days, perhaps I should try EE? On EE, what does quorn come under? Think I could do with eating more veg though, I eat lots of fruit.
How do things like spaghetti bolognaise work on EE, cause there isnt loads of veg in spagbol.Sorry for being so dippy, I just cant get my head out of red and green etc.
I dont go to class as I didnt like my consultant so I do it from home, she was a complete fruit loop and there is no other in my area...I live in a very small town in Devon.

We do have a lady who set up her own group, she doesnt follow a diet plan such as sw or ww, she just weighs you and all the money goes to charity. You can stay for a chat and coffee, but its all very relaxed. She got fed up with paying out so much to sw each week (and the consultant) she started up her own!!

Quorn is still free on EE. With things like spag bol if you put in, onions, mushroms, courgette,peppers, aubagine (sp?) and make it with chopped tomato's and serve it with a bit of salad or if you dont want the salad just have some fruit after.

Quorn is still free on EE. With things like spag bol if you put in, onions, mushroms, courgette,peppers, aubagine (sp?) and make it with chopped tomato's and serve it with a bit of salad or if you dont want the salad just have some fruit after.

I see what you mean, perhaps i'll give it a go. It seems better cause you can mix red and green together.:thumbup:

Clare that group sounds fun, im lucky that I like my SW consultant so far, but I did it at home for ages before I went along and looking back I think the lack of veg was my problem when the weight wasnt comming off as quick as I wanted. Id also add some carrot to my spag bol because I just cant serve it with salad, im a bit strange like that. :haha:

Pink sounds really yummy reminds me of my nan, she always made it for us, may have to put that on my menu next week. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->